Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 as a Wife (NSFW Photos)  (Read 22630 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 as a Wife (NSFW Photos)
« on: February 15, 2018, 05:21:06 PM »
Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 in the Marriage Department.

http://people.com/movies/jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux-split-after-two-years-of-marriage/
http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/15/jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux-separate-divorce/
http://www.eonline.com/news/914250/jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux-separate-after-less-than-2-years-of-marriage
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux-split-announce-separation/

“In an effort to reduce any further speculation, we have decided to announce our separation,” says a statement released by longtime Aniston publicist Stephen Huvane. “This decision was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year. We are two best friends who have decided to part ways as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship.

Yeah, right. ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Jennifer Aniston is now 0-2 in the Marriage Department
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 05:26:03 PM »
Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 in the Marriage Department.

http://people.com/movies/jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux-split-after-two-years-of-marriage/

Yeah, right. ::)

No shit. Why even have a statement on it? These fools talk about being followed by paparazzi yet do shit like publish "statements". Idiots.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 05:29:07 PM »
I used to imagine either she is a loon or she has a stinky pussy.

Considering she’s actually now kept a guy for a considerable time, I don’t believe it’s the latter factor. The puss is OK.

Jennifer is batshit.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 05:30:21 PM »
Never knew she was married, but she can get a fake ass and be right back on the top of the game in no time!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 06:07:13 PM »
I used to imagine she is either a loon or she has a stinky pussy.

Considering she’s actually now kept a guy for a considerable time, I don’t believe it’s the latter factor. The puss is OK.

Jennifer is batshit.

Maybe she is one of infidelity
Q

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 in the Marriage Department
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 06:16:22 PM »
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Signed an ‘Ironclad’ Prenup.

Jennifer Aniston’s fortune should be safe. The actress and Justin Theroux signed an “ironclad” prenup before they got married, a source tells Us Weekly. 

“Jennifer has an ironclad prenup with Justin. It would be very hard for Justin to contest it. The prenup talks before the marriage were long and intense,” a source revealed to Us Weekly.

The source added, “Jen’s assets and Friends fortune are protected.”

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 06:23:43 PM »
Good news.. I've had her on my "to do" list for a long time. This increases my odds .0005% but at least there's a chance

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 07:49:46 PM »
doubt she puts out, low energy bitch
A

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 09:53:27 PM »
She has aged better than Kudrow and Cox.

But she is definitely passed her prime.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 09:54:05 PM »
She has aged better than Kudrow and Cox.

But she is definitely passed her prime.

All things  being equal.. she would ignore us both in a bar.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 09:57:04 PM »
Hey, speak for yourself. ;)

And remember, she had sex with John Mayer and supposedly Vince Vaughn.

Her standards don't appear to be high.

Most likely even lower if one could get her drunk. ;D

be back

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 09:58:33 PM »
keto breath high maintenance person of peace.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 10:01:11 PM »
Doesn't look like a fun person. She looks like the type of girl that just licks the tip with a frown, while she thinks about what she'll buy at Saks.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 11:22:12 PM »
I used to imagine she is either a loon or she has a stinky pussy.

Jennifer is batshit.

;D

Fortress,

You bring up a point that is near and dear to my heart - cunnilingus; giving women oral sex.

I happen to love it.

Funny story - in July of 1989 when I was seven and moved to Thunder Bay from Newfoundland [due to the collapse of the cod fishing industry], my 11-year-old cousin told me that the previous summer, in August of 1988, for my uncle's 16th birthday, a bunch of his friends [as well as my cousin] watched the movie Porky's at my grandmother's house in the basement [unbeknownst to my Italian grandmother, who apparently found out later and was livid, LOL].  What had happened was that my other uncle was 26 - and in fact, coincidentally, shared a birthday with my other uncle who was exactly 10 years younger - and had rented Porky's [which was rated R], and gave it to my younger uncle to watch at his birthday party.  In Canada, you need to be 18 to rent R rated movies, although now we use the rating "18A".

My cousin explained the shower scene to me in perfect detail - everything from the mounds of hairy pussy, to Tommy Turner [Wyatt Knight, RIP 2011] putting his penis into the peep hole, to Coach Beulah Balbricker [Nancy Parsons, RIP 2001] pulling it, LOL.

My 7-year-old brain was going NUTS!  I wanted to watch the movie - or really, that scene - more than anything!

It was nearly six long years that I waited before I got to watch that movie - it finally came on The Movie Network [TMN] in Canada in 1995.  I think it was their secondary channel "MoviePix" - which had movies from the 60s/70s/80s.

Needless to say, it was worth the wait!  Although at that point, by January 1995, we got Showcase and Bravo in Canada, and movies like Lisztomania had plenty of vagina.

Ok long story, but here's the point - I was always a huge fan of cunnilingus, and basically felt this way since I was a child...but something was missing, and I wasn't sure what it was.

Later on I found out what it was - although I always thought that the ideal vagina should smell natural - basically fishy - far too often, I found that pussies either smelled overwhelmingly fishy, or like nothing - basically like skin.

In fact, one day, I was THRILLED when I was hanging out for at least six hours with a hot blonde I had a thing for, and got to go down on her - I knew she didn't have the time to scrub her vagina clean, and it smelled natural, and was not at all overwhelming.  Another issue was that EVERY WOMAN SHAVES!!  Or almost.  It almost seems like a prepubescent thing, and I must say that I must prefer hair.

Anyway, ALL of this was to get to this point - someone here on our beloved Getbig pointed out that he loves to eat ass.  But he said something that I found very interesting - he said he enjoys the *faint* scent of shit.  It was like a light bulb turned on over my head.

Exactly!

It's not a fishy pussy that is ideal - to me it is the FAINT scent of fish which is optimal.  A vagina that smells natural, but just a wee bit fishy - nothing overwhelming.  That, in combination with a bit of hair is just perfect for me. :)

So it's funny you mentioned that about Jennifer Aniston, LOL.  I can't say I had ever thought that may be a reason why a celebrity broke up - but hey, sexual compatibility is a big thing for everyone, right? :)

My point is, the FAINT scent of fish is nice - at least to me - but when it is overwhelming, it is a bit of a turnoff.  Well, again - for me.  To each their own of course!

Your post really makes me wonder which female celebrities have fishy ones vs. skin-smelling ones, LOL.  Although at some point, they basically all smell fishy.  Again, I have no issue with that, but it is the faint scent that I enjoy myself. :)

I would not dump a woman if hers was too fishy though - I would just go down on her after she showered, or at least, somewhat close to that time. :)

Anyway, great post, Fortress!  As always!  Love your work.  :) :D 8)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 11:30:24 PM »
;D

Fortress,

You bring up a point that is near and dear to my heart - cunnilingus; giving women oral sex.

I happen to love it.

Funny story - in July of 1989 when I was seven and moved to Thunder Bay from Newfoundland [due to the collapse of the cod fishing industry], my 11-year-old cousin told me that the previous summer, in August of 1988, for my uncle's 16th birthday, a bunch of his friends [as well as my cousin] watched the movie Porky's at my grandmother's house in the basement [unbeknownst to my Italian grandmother, who apparently found out later and was livid, LOL].  What had happened was that my other uncle was 26 - and in fact, coincidentally, shared a birthday with my other uncle who was exactly 10 years younger - and had rented Porky's [which was rated R], and gave it to my younger uncle to watch at his birthday party.  In Canada, you need to be 18 to rent R rated movies, although now we use the rating "18A".

My cousin explained the shower scene to me in perfect detail - everything from the mounds of hairy pussy, to Tommy Turner [Wyatt Knight, RIP 2011] putting his penis into the peep hole, to Coach Beulah Balbricker [Nancy Parsons, RIP 2001] pulling it, LOL.

My 7-year-old brain was going NUTS!  I wanted to watch the movie - or really, that scene - more than anything!

It was nearly six long years that I waited before I got to watch that movie - it finally came on The Movie Network [TMN] in Canada in 1995.  I think it was their secondary channel "MoviePix" - which had movies from the 60s/70s/80s.

Needless to say, it was worth the wait!  Although at that point, by January 1995, we got Showcase and Bravo in Canada, and movies like Lisztomania had plenty of vagina.

Ok long story, but here's the point - I was always a huge fan of cunnilingus, and basically felt this way since I was a child...but something was missing, and I wasn't sure what it was.

Later on I found out what it was - although I always thought that the ideal vagina should smell natural - basically fishy - far too often, I found that pussies either smelled overwhelmingly fishy, or like nothing - basically like skin.

In fact, one day, I was THRILLED when I was hanging out for at least six hours with a hot blonde I had a thing for, and got to go down on her - I knew she didn't have the time to scrub her vagina clean, and it smelled natural, and was not at all overwhelming.  Another issue was that EVERY WOMAN SHAVES!!  Or almost.  It almost seems like a prepubescent thing, and I must say that I must prefer hair.

Anyway, ALL of this was to get to this point - someone here on our beloved Getbig pointed out that he loves to eat ass.  But he said something that I found very interesting - he said he enjoys the *faint* scent of shit.  It was like a light bulb turned on over my head.

Exactly!

It's not a fishy pussy that is ideal - to me it is the FAINT scent of fish which is optimal.  A vagina that smells natural, but just a wee bit fishy - nothing overwhelming.  That, in combination with a bit of hair is just perfect for me. :)

So it's funny you mentioned that about Jennifer Aniston, LOL.  I can't say I had ever thought that may be a reason why a celebrity broke up - but hey, sexual compatibility is a big thing for everyone, right? :)

My point is, the FAINT scent of fish is nice - at least to me - but when it is overwhelming, it is a bit of a turnoff.  Well, again - for me.  To each their own of course!

Your post really makes me wonder which female celebrities have fishy ones vs. skin-smelling ones, LOL.  Although at some point, they basically all smell fishy.  Again, I have no issue with that, but it is the faint scent that I enjoy myself. :)

I would not dump a woman if hers was too fishy though - I would just go down on her after she showered, or at least, somewhat close to that time. :)

The next work place shooter has you written all over it  :D

be back

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 12:16:18 AM »
;D

Fortress,

I happen to love it.

Exactly!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Can the op please change the thread title to "the life and times of Matt Canning"?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2018, 01:37:37 AM »
Seems like an ice queen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2018, 01:39:00 AM »
The next work place shooter has you written all over it  :D

Lolol

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2018, 01:55:10 AM »
Was hot as fuck in bad bosses

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 02:17:24 AM »
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Signed an ‘Ironclad’ Prenup.

well thats the problem, no trust. she never did believe marriage was for life, thus the prenup.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2018, 02:58:09 AM »
Clearly she doesn't fuck

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 03:02:56 AM »
probably a dyke

for some reason people seems to think only gay men are hiding their sexuality in hollywood

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 06:21:31 AM »
I’m just glad Matt hasn’t chimed in to try to make this post about HIM!

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 06:52:50 AM »
she's got to be an absolute bore in bed

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 07:03:51 AM »
she must be so broken hearted, poor lady  :'(