Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 as a Wife (NSFW Photos)  (Read 22379 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 in the Marriage Department
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2018, 08:03:12 AM »
Yes, Jennifer Connelly had breast reduction surgery.

She used to complain about back problems for years.

The way they used to be. Naturals. :o :)

The way there are now. :(

As for Jennifer Aniston, she used to be a very pretty girl.

But the woman is pushing fifty. She is not going to look like she did when she made Leprechaun.

Jennifer in Leprechaun.

Even with money and exclusive resources, there is only so much that can be done to stop time.

Most women don't tend to age well.

Right, Jen?

Connelly>Aniston not even close. Brest reduction :'(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2018, 08:13:13 AM »
Overrated it’s cause she’s famous and rich  ::) old hag

Alexandra daddario, young and hotter

Jennifer Connelly is hotter also, big natural jugs

My name is Pray_4_War and I approve of this message.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Jennifer Aniston is now 0 for 2 as a Wife (NSFW Photos)
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2018, 09:01:30 AM »
how on earth is 'breast reduction' surgery legal? bitch should b in prison.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2018, 09:06:31 AM »

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2018, 09:45:01 AM »
;D

Fortress,

You bring up a point that is near and dear to my heart - cunnilingus; giving women oral sex.

I happen to love it.

Funny story - in July of 1989 when I was seven and moved to Thunder Bay from Newfoundland [due to the collapse of the cod fishing industry], my 11-year-old cousin told me that the previous summer, in August of 1988, for my uncle's 16th birthday, a bunch of his friends [as well as my cousin] watched the movie Porky's at my grandmother's house in the basement [unbeknownst to my Italian grandmother, who apparently found out later and was livid, LOL].  What had happened was that my other uncle was 26 - and in fact, coincidentally, shared a birthday with my other uncle who was exactly 10 years younger - and had rented Porky's [which was rated R], and gave it to my younger uncle to watch at his birthday party.  In Canada, you need to be 18 to rent R rated movies, although now we use the rating "18A".

My cousin explained the shower scene to me in perfect detail - everything from the mounds of hairy pussy, to Tommy Turner [Wyatt Knight, RIP 2011] putting his penis into the peep hole, to Coach Beulah Balbricker [Nancy Parsons, RIP 2001] pulling it, LOL.

My 7-year-old brain was going NUTS!  I wanted to watch the movie - or really, that scene - more than anything!

It was nearly six long years that I waited before I got to watch that movie - it finally came on The Movie Network [TMN] in Canada in 1995.  I think it was their secondary channel "MoviePix" - which had movies from the 60s/70s/80s.

Needless to say, it was worth the wait!  Although at that point, by January 1995, we got Showcase and Bravo in Canada, and movies like Lisztomania had plenty of vagina.

Ok long story, but here's the point - I was always a huge fan of cunnilingus, and basically felt this way since I was a child...but something was missing, and I wasn't sure what it was.

Later on I found out what it was - although I always thought that the ideal vagina should smell natural - basically fishy - far too often, I found that pussies either smelled overwhelmingly fishy, or like nothing - basically like skin.

In fact, one day, I was THRILLED when I was hanging out for at least six hours with a hot blonde I had a thing for, and got to go down on her - I knew she didn't have the time to scrub her vagina clean, and it smelled natural, and was not at all overwhelming.  Another issue was that EVERY WOMAN SHAVES!!  Or almost.  It almost seems like a prepubescent thing, and I must say that I must prefer hair.

Anyway, ALL of this was to get to this point - someone here on our beloved Getbig pointed out that he loves to eat ass.  But he said something that I found very interesting - he said he enjoys the *faint* scent of shit.  It was like a light bulb turned on over my head.

Exactly!

It's not a fishy pussy that is ideal - to me it is the FAINT scent of fish which is optimal.  A vagina that smells natural, but just a wee bit fishy - nothing overwhelming.  That, in combination with a bit of hair is just perfect for me. :)

So it's funny you mentioned that about Jennifer Aniston, LOL.  I can't say I had ever thought that may be a reason why a celebrity broke up - but hey, sexual compatibility is a big thing for everyone, right? :)

My point is, the FAINT scent of fish is nice - at least to me - but when it is overwhelming, it is a bit of a turnoff.  Well, again - for me.  To each their own of course!

Your post really makes me wonder which female celebrities have fishy ones vs. skin-smelling ones, LOL.  Although at some point, they basically all smell fishy.  Again, I have no issue with that, but it is the faint scent that I enjoy myself. :)

I would not dump a woman if hers was too fishy though - I would just go down on her after she showered, or at least, somewhat close to that time. :)

Anyway, great post, Fortress!  As always!  Love your work.  :) :D 8)

Matt, you should be removed from our lands. Genova level retardation here.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2018, 12:24:41 PM »
Never understood the Aniston hype...especially during the FRIENDS era. Courtney Cox was way hotter.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2018, 12:25:26 PM »
courtney cox would be a great tranny name

be back

« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2018, 12:27:00 PM »
courtney cox would be a great tranny name

Courtney Act.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2018, 03:55:22 PM »
Who cares? There's more important things to worry about - how, like, the Sikhs are killing, like, tons of Israelis over there?

What's that?  A gram..?
T

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2018, 08:54:22 PM »
;D

Fortress,

You bring up a point that is near and dear to my heart - cunnilingus; giving women oral sex.

I happen to love it.

Funny story - in July of 1989 when I was seven and moved to Thunder Bay from Newfoundland [due to the collapse of the cod fishing industry], my 11-year-old cousin told me that the previous summer, in August of 1988, for my uncle's 16th birthday, a bunch of his friends [as well as my cousin] watched the movie Porky's at my grandmother's house in the basement [unbeknownst to my Italian grandmother, who apparently found out later and was livid, LOL].  What had happened was that my other uncle was 26 - and in fact, coincidentally, shared a birthday with my other uncle who was exactly 10 years younger - and had rented Porky's [which was rated R], and gave it to my younger uncle to watch at his birthday party.  In Canada, you need to be 18 to rent R rated movies, although now we use the rating "18A".

My cousin explained the shower scene to me in perfect detail - everything from the mounds of hairy pussy, to Tommy Turner [Wyatt Knight, RIP 2011] putting his penis into the peep hole, to Coach Beulah Balbricker [Nancy Parsons, RIP 2001] pulling it, LOL.

My 7-year-old brain was going NUTS!  I wanted to watch the movie - or really, that scene - more than anything!

It was nearly six long years that I waited before I got to watch that movie - it finally came on The Movie Network [TMN] in Canada in 1995.  I think it was their secondary channel "MoviePix" - which had movies from the 60s/70s/80s.

Needless to say, it was worth the wait!  Although at that point, by January 1995, we got Showcase and Bravo in Canada, and movies like Lisztomania had plenty of vagina.

Ok long story, but here's the point - I was always a huge fan of cunnilingus, and basically felt this way since I was a child...but something was missing, and I wasn't sure what it was.

Later on I found out what it was - although I always thought that the ideal vagina should smell natural - basically fishy - far too often, I found that pussies either smelled overwhelmingly fishy, or like nothing - basically like skin.

In fact, one day, I was THRILLED when I was hanging out for at least six hours with a hot blonde I had a thing for, and got to go down on her - I knew she didn't have the time to scrub her vagina clean, and it smelled natural, and was not at all overwhelming.  Another issue was that EVERY WOMAN SHAVES!!  Or almost.  It almost seems like a prepubescent thing, and I must say that I must prefer hair.

Anyway, ALL of this was to get to this point - someone here on our beloved Getbig pointed out that he loves to eat ass.  But he said something that I found very interesting - he said he enjoys the *faint* scent of shit.  It was like a light bulb turned on over my head.

Exactly!

It's not a fishy pussy that is ideal - to me it is the FAINT scent of fish which is optimal.  A vagina that smells natural, but just a wee bit fishy - nothing overwhelming.  That, in combination with a bit of hair is just perfect for me. :)

So it's funny you mentioned that about Jennifer Aniston, LOL.  I can't say I had ever thought that may be a reason why a celebrity broke up - but hey, sexual compatibility is a big thing for everyone, right? :)

My point is, the FAINT scent of fish is nice - at least to me - but when it is overwhelming, it is a bit of a turnoff.  Well, again - for me.  To each their own of course!

Your post really makes me wonder which female celebrities have fishy ones vs. skin-smelling ones, LOL.  Although at some point, they basically all smell fishy.  Again, I have no issue with that, but it is the faint scent that I enjoy myself. :)

I would not dump a woman if hers was too fishy though - I would just go down on her after she showered, or at least, somewhat close to that time. :)

Anyway, great post, Fortress!  As always!  Love your work.  :) :D 8)

Ehehfkdndbhshajekdnchdjr jebfhdjrjrjdjenfurjjdjd.      Ndndn sndncncnc cmxkdkfjfhfhdjdjdkejfjfu r84iekekdnfnfndndkdkdjfn fjdkdmdkfjfjfndkdkdmfjfn djdksmekdjdjdhdjskdjdjdj dkejfjdjdkdmdjdnshzbxbxn c. If emdkcjdidjsnsodkdkddfdhd hbdnxnxkdkemdbc7dnebfbfk djcbdkdbchdkdnc cnndjdjfjfndjshsjzkwlsmd mfkfnd😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣hdngbfjsjcidjekdifjfmejf irkemdl,oalskdjckdkslemfmdksldkdkdkdkdjdkekridhchw8sjritnt cmf
Fkfjridnc chrienrbdieoaosj
f
Fdnjrifotktkgjfifjfjxu😀😀😀😀😀😀jdndbfbrd8cnemdnsncnf fjdjfjdhsueidhfhrjrkeork rlrmfkfjrjrjehdhrjrjfjdm djdjrjdjdjfjdjdnskzozksk skekekekekdkdkdkdjdnrncn cidjxkdkejdjdjdjdjejsjsh shehejwhdhrhrhrhfhrjekej rjrjrirnfjfhdysksksjdkdj rndjnrnfbdjdhejehenehdhe udhsjxjskdmfmrkrnnrjdjd🤔🤔🤔
fjdjfhfjrjejrt
Rjrufjri3isisoekekdjrjrh rjdjdjdjdjdjdhdkskndndbf hdndkskdjrbfhfhfjfkcjfnc ndncncjcnfndjcjcm d's kzkdkdjdnfjfnfkrjdncbcjd ndnfncnnfnfmattlikestoty pelongasfuckingpostsjchf jdjejejdnfnfnfjfkfjrndnf jfjrjrnfnfncnfjdjdjfjfjf jfjrkejejfhsjxjdjrjrjekr jfj😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

fhdidjrjrjrnfjrnrjrhjd
jdjdjdjdjdjdjdkdjdjdjdid jdjririrjrndjfjrndjdjdjd kfnfnrjr

h

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2018, 09:08:50 PM »
she is every woman's lesbian fantasy

they used to go to the hair salon and ask for the "jennifer"

E
E

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2018, 11:42:30 PM »
Never understood the Aniston hype...especially during the FRIENDS era. Courtney Cox was way hotter.

Can't agree.

Cox always came across as asexual to me.

She's pretty, but there's nothing there.

I get that same feeling from Meg Ryan.

Not unattractive, but they don't elicit sex to me.

be back

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2018, 12:59:56 AM »
Can't agree.

agreed, Nicole Sherzinger doesn't do anything at all for me, beautiful woman but totally unattractive

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2018, 07:49:05 AM »
i think she was slightly prettier when she was younger

Much better with natural dark hair and without the face surgery. I first saw her in Leprechaun and thought she was seriously cute.

Connelly was much prettier with a bit of chunk on her.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2018, 07:52:50 AM »

Again, Cox was way better with some chunk. First saw her in Springsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” video. Then some maxi-pad commercials. Then on Family Ties.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2018, 03:17:11 PM »
The Springsteen video is funny because she has absolutely no tits.

Wearing a T-shirt.

Flat as a board.

Then she "suddenly" had some nice tits on Friends even though she was way past puberty. ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2018, 04:25:52 PM »
Can't agree.

in other words, they don't look like sluts

i prefer this classier "innocent" look, there's more mystery to them

E
E

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2018, 05:14:19 PM »
Vince Goodrum is 0 for 1 as a wife.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2018, 05:40:25 PM »
in other words, they don't look like sluts

i prefer this classier "innocent" look, there's more mystery to them

E

No, I wouldn't say that.

It's something that makes them come across as sexually void.

It is not really that different from saying that you are simply not sexually attracted to a particular person. The difference is that it acknowledges that the person would be considered physically attractive by any recognizably accepted standards of measure.

I like the classy and innocent looks, but these are not the same thing.

Classy is like Grace Kelly or a younger Michelle Pfeiffer. Despite not walking around in a see-through blouse and skirt settling one inch below their crotch, they still exude sexuality.

Innocent is more like young and/or sheltered.

But I can't think of a celebrity that would make for a good example of innocence. For decades now, Hollywood spends most of its time trying to hyper-sexualize children - both girls and boys.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2018, 05:43:54 PM »
i think theres plenty of hollywood actresses that are examples of innocent if we're not talking about b-movies

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »
she must be a shitty lay or refuses to give blowjobs because it is always the guys cheating on her apparently

women should follow the advice of Propecia the crack Ho

"

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2018, 07:40:14 PM »
I guess she never grapefruit's em'

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2018, 03:24:44 PM »
i think theres plenty of hollywood actresses that are examples of innocent if we're not talking about b-movies

List?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2018, 06:32:12 AM »
I don't know...

But these are from "Shameless".

Movie or tv show

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2018, 08:22:03 AM »
Young Connelly is just perfect.