Author Topic: Italian Teen Girl Killed and Chopped Into Pieces by Nigerian Migrant  (Read 4742 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
A 29-year-old Nigerian migrant drug dealer has been arrested by police in the Italian commune of Pollenza after being accused of killing an 18-year-old girl and chopping her into pieces.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/02/italian-teen-allegedly-killed-chopped-pieces-nigerian-migrant/

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Italian Teen Girl Killed and Chopped Into Pieces by Nigerian Migrant
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 04:04:02 AM »
Daily event in Euro Community , no those "Refugee" crimes in Poland or Hungary .

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 04:08:26 AM »
I wonder how long that took to chop her into pieces

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 04:10:56 AM »
I'm really shocked that more people don't see the reality of this phony refugee situation.  It's an existential threat to western civilization.  

Europe has dug it's own grave and liberals in the US are desperate to do the same.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 04:13:21 AM »
I think civil war is coming in Europe.

The dignity that protected Europe from Muslims (both Arab and African) for thousands of years will re-awaken.

And I think the collaborators have a lot to fear...

I'm really shocked that more people don't see the reality of this phony refugee situation.  It's an existential threat to western civilization.  

Europe has dug it's own grave and liberals in the US are desperate to do the same.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 04:22:31 AM »
I think civil war is coming in Europe.

The dignity that protected Europe from Muslims (both Arab and African) for thousands of years will re-awaken.

And I think the collaborators have a lot to fear...

I got news about western Germans immigration to east Germany & Hungary, very much catholic Bavaria to separate from Germany.
There is not too many muslim refugees in eastern part of Germany.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 04:32:05 AM »
I got news about western Germans immigration to east Germany & Hungary, very much catholic Bavaria to separate from Germany.
There is not too many muslim refugees in eastern part of Germany.

GOOD to hear!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 07:05:50 AM »
she is so pretty

>:( >:( >:( >:(

fucck those pieces of shit

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 07:29:22 AM »
That's Darwinism v.s. Darwinism... :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 07:36:54 AM »
Is this a new one? As in, not the one that "neo Nazi" shot at six immigrants in northern Italy. He was angry because a migrant killed a girl, was it the same case or a new one? ???

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 07:40:46 AM »
diversity  ::)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 08:44:10 AM »
Is this a new one? As in, not the one that "neo Nazi" shot at six immigrants in northern Italy. He was angry because a migrant killed a girl, was it the same case or a new one? ???

I believe the "neo nazi" shot up some blacks as a result of this, yes.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 08:52:19 AM »

they cant see... most do not comprehend reality. that should b clear by now lol. anyone who has watched tv thruout their life is basically brainwashed, unable to think.. and then u've got women, and leftists.. who r further gone, and actively hate 'western civilization'

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 09:10:58 AM »
18 and already living in a drug addiction center? Piece of white trash hooking for heroin. Sad.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2018, 09:21:59 AM »
they cant see... most do not comprehend reality. that should b clear by now lol. anyone who has watched tv thruout their life is basically brainwashed, unable to think.. and then u've got women, and leftists.. who r further gone, and actively hate 'western civilization'

add to that of those who do see whats going on - most r cowards, and will say nothing either way, and thats the truth. fear and comfort.. shackle the soul

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 10:24:50 AM »
at least she got some BBC ?
K

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 10:30:31 AM »
add to that of those who do see whats going on - most r cowards, and will say nothing either way, and thats the truth. fear and comfort.. shackle the soul

It's mostly this. Once the crash happens, it'll be Rwanda circa 1994 in parts of Europe.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 12:25:53 PM »
Public execution by 10000 cuts. $5 per cut money goes to family. The last cut the closest relative  gets to plunge a knife through his heart for free.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 03:35:05 PM »

I believe the "neo nazi" shot up some blacks as a result of this, yes.
Guy was a loser. Shot at 4 blacks, none of them were killed, just injured, and he was caught as well (prisoner of war btw). Did not use his brains. Should have been camouflaged and killed them in the dark. And should have done it over a period of weeks / months. He failed us all!

Where is the Italian Mafia while all this shit is going down?? Was that just a Jewood creation? Looks like the Mafia is not so tough after all? I would expect hundreds / thousands of dead blacks in the streets after all these crimes committed by illegal invaders brought in by traitors.

Public execution by 10000 cuts. $5 per cut money goes to family. The last cut the closest relative  gets to plunge a knife through his heart for free.
And what about the traitors and politicians that are allowing this mass invasion, rape and replacement of native Italians? What do they deserve? I think even worse than the invader that they brought in. At what point are people going to connect the dots and realize there is a replacement agenda in the works with the end result the genocide and abdication of white people on the planet?

This evil agenda should be met with equal force, starting with retaliation against the traitors and enablers and those scheming behind the scenes and keeping this replacement agenda alive. People like Soros, the Rothschilds, activist fake jews (and weak, treasonous whites etc.) These are the cockroaches that need to be focused on. Focus on their protections and those guarding them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 03:37:52 PM »
at least she got some BBC ?
A myth btw. On average they don't have bigger dicks. This girl probably laughed at his small black "muh dik" and that is why he killed her.

werewolf operative

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2018, 03:42:15 PM »
The black axe struck a deal with la costra nostra and paid them to operate in certain parts of Italy.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2018, 03:47:11 PM »
The black axe struck a deal with la costra nostra and paid them to operate in certain parts of Italy.
They should have taken their money and killed them. WTF? Are these Mafia guys that stupid? Why are they making deals with invaders that will replace them?? The Mafia should be focusing on taking out the traitors. Wake up morons!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2018, 03:53:19 PM »
I think fantasize civil war is coming in Europe.

The dignity Christian folklore that protected Europe from Muslims (both Arab and African) for thousands of years will re-awaken make us a laughing stock.

And I think know the collaborators have a lot absolutely to fear because we're all small-minded morons...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

werewolf operative

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2018, 04:17:50 PM »
They should have taken their money and killed them. WTF? Are these Mafia guys that stupid? Why are they making deals with invaders that will replace them?? The Mafia should be focusing on taking out the traitors. Wake up morons!

This has been going on in America for almost a century. The mafiosi has always worked with blacks in the US, italians, jews, irish etc.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JfMzm6p8CNw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_XGZUQzEA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOrxaEcq-A

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hq-QggHES0