Author Topic: SHAWN RHODEN OUT OF ARNOLD CLASSIC!  (Read 5190 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: SHAWN RHODEN OUT OF ARNOLD CLASSIC!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2018, 12:14:41 PM »
awwww...fuck......what the fuck am I going to do now.....

Lololol

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2018, 12:23:04 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2018, 12:47:48 PM »
People get the flu, it is flu season...whatever the case maybe, if you are going to sit out just say the stuff that happened regarding the sickness/hospital stay, and say you are resting a recovering, don't say you are back in the gym training hard. If you are back in the gym it couldn't have been that serious.

The ulcer/intestines part would make it potentially more serious than just flu dehydration. Plus does the flu drop your iron THAT MUCH?

myosaurus

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2018, 02:00:15 PM »
So many questions...

Why would Aceto think that vomiting was being caused by dehydration?  Rather than a virus or something?  Diuretic practice?

6 transfusions would be how many pints?  18 maybe?  If you lose that much blood, even over time, wouldn't it make your feces noticeably very dark?  Wouldn't you be feeling faint/passing out?

Why was his body not able to produce blood 'on its own'?

Maybe he was experimenting with EPO?

Calling our resident drug experts please.....

each unit is 500ml so 6 units would be 3000ml or 6.34 pints.
he probably had tren related ulcers.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2018, 02:05:47 PM »
So many questions...

Why would Aceto think that vomiting was being caused by dehydration?  Rather than a virus or something?  Diuretic practice?

6 transfusions would be how many pints?  18 maybe?  If you lose that much blood, even over time, wouldn't it make your feces noticeably very dark?  Wouldn't you be feeling faint/passing out?

Considering where they usually inject themselves, perhaps we should flash this signal in the night sky...

Of course we also run the risk of summoning our own Masster of the Ass, Kwon!  ;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2018, 06:29:03 PM »
Considering where they usually inject themselves, perhaps we should flash this signal in the night sky...

Of course we also run the risk of summoning our own Masster of the Ass, Kwon!  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2018, 06:42:18 PM »
each unit is 500ml so 6 units would be 3000ml or 6.34 pints.
he probably had tren related ulcers.

I had no idea that was a thing until now - thanks for posting.  A couple of the papers I skimmed also mentioned that hi test levels could hinder the healing of such lesions, so that could be a double-whammy.

;D

"Holy Schmoely Buttman!  Someone's coming from behind!"

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 06:43:33 PM »
I had no idea that was a thing until now - thanks for posting.  A couple of the papers I skimmed also mentioned that hi test levels could hinder the healing of such lesions, so that could be a double-whammy.

;D

"Holy Schmoely Buttman!  Someone's coming from behind!"

Damn!   ;D ;D

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2018, 07:21:26 PM »
So many questions...

Really? Are you even remotely serious? EPO doesn’t cause low red blood cell counts! Why do you even remotely think pros take EPO, when there is absolutely no competitive benefit. Anyone taking it for bodybuilding is a complete fool.

The bigger issue here is does Shawn have a larger underlying issue? I hope to god this was brought on by excessive stress, the ulcers, and due to his diet. However, such situations can indicate some major problems.... like, kidney disease, blood cancers (lukemia), liver issues, etc. chronic anemia as well. I hope to god the hospital verified that his hemoglobin levels stayed stable for some time post transfusion. If they begin to lower again, then he may have a serious problem.

Having .the ulcers and internal bleeding may contribute, however, one has to ask Shawn... “man, don’t you pay attention to the color of your urine and poo?” Urine would have surely been a dark brown and poo may have been black.

Hendrixian

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2018, 07:40:49 PM »
Always looks like shit anyway

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2018, 09:28:16 PM »
Shawn already posted about it, on his book of faces.  Sorry to steal your thunder.   :-\

This first picture here was a couple weeks ago when I was five weeks out from the Arnold Classic 2018. I was feeling great! Unfortunately, I came home to Santa Barbara to visit my family and I started throwing up for two days. Since I don’t normally complain my coach, Chris Aceto, recommended that I go to the hospital thinking that I may be overly dehydrated. I ended up being rushed by ambulance from one hospital to another that had better facilities to care for me. I was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit. Not only did I have the horrible flu going around but my hemoglobin level was at 4 (should be around 14). I lost A LOT of blood due to two ulcers bleeding into my intestine over a period of time. I was given 6 blood transfusions that brought my body back to levels where my body could reproduce enough blood on its own to normal levels. Since it is so close to the Arnold, I am disappointed that I must announce that I will not be competing in this years Arnold Classic 2018.

I am thankful that I am feeling better!! And I am thankful for all of the support from my family, friends and IFBB Pro League. I am back to training hard and pushing myself to bring my BEST to the Olympia 2018!

I will still be at the Arnold Classic 2018 to cheer on my fellow athletes and to chat with all the fans! I am looking forward to visiting with fans when I’m not on “diet brain!”

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

lol...too cheer on my “fellow athletes”...hahahaha  ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2018, 07:10:50 AM »
How could he not know he was bleeding internally. I recently had 2 blood transfusions because of diverticulosis. I was bleeding out of my rectum pure red blood. My Hemoglobin dropped to 8 and I was given 2 IU's of blood in CCU. How could he not of noticed, he must of had blood in his stool. ::)

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2018, 10:36:29 AM »
How could he not know he was bleeding internally. I recently had 2 blood transfusions because of diverticulosis. I was bleeding out of my rectum pure red blood. My Hemoglobin dropped to 8 and I was given 2 IU's of blood in CCU. How could he not of noticed, he must of had blood in his stool. ::)

Exactly what I was thinking - how could the first sign that something's wrong be be vomiting?  And how does that even get caused by blood loss anyway?

(Hope you're feeling better by the way dude)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2018, 10:42:43 AM »
Really? Are you even remotely serious? EPO doesn’t cause low red blood cell counts! Why do you even remotely think pros take EPO, when there is absolutely no competitive benefit. Anyone taking it for bodybuilding is a complete fool.

The bigger issue here is does Shawn have a larger underlying issue? I hope to god this was brought on by excessive stress, the ulcers, and due to his diet. However, such situations can indicate some major problems.... like, kidney disease, blood cancers (lukemia), liver issues, etc. chronic anemia as well. I hope to god the hospital verified that his hemoglobin levels stayed stable for some time post transfusion. If they begin to lower again, then he may have a serious problem.

Having .the ulcers and internal bleeding may contribute, however, one has to ask Shawn... “man, don’t you pay attention to the color of your urine and poo?” Urine would have surely been a dark brown and poo may have been black.

Tovarisch,

There's been a couple videos about EPO and bodybuilding - last one I recall was put up by that Dr Huge guy, but his channel was pulled (I think).  His buddy 'Coach Trevor' was talking about it.  I'll scan my history to see if I can post one up.

I have absolutely no opinion on its benefits - not even broscience - but I wondered if you really abuse the stuff and then stop suddenly, could it supress your own production?  And so cause that drop in hemoglobin?

And yes, was he wiping his ass with bright red tissue or what?!?!
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2018, 11:51:29 AM »
Great to see an intelligent discussion from a few GetBiggers om this Board.

Sorry that I can't contribute, but I are dumb when to comes to such a disussion .... but ......

I have a non-related question which I hope will rceive an intelligent answer....          

"Is it humanly possible to be 'immune' to the benefits of morphine injections?"

Recently while underging great pain, the doctor was preparing to give me a shot, but I told him that that morphine was going to have no affect and would only be wasted.

Is that possible?

OH yea  ... he shot me anyway!

be back

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2018, 12:00:00 PM »
Great to see an intelligent discussion from a few GetBiggers om this Board.

Sorry that I can't contribute, but I are dumb when to comes to such a disussion .... but ......

I have a non-related question which I hope will rceive an intelligent answer....          

"Is it humanly possible to be 'immune' to the benefits of morphine injections?"

Recently while underging great pain, the doctor was preparing to give me a shot, but I told him that that morphine was going to have no affect and would only be wasted.

Is that possible?

OH yea  ... he shot me anyway!

so did it have an effect or not?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2018, 12:08:40 PM »
BrBack .... No!

be back

be back

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2018, 12:14:33 PM »
Exactly what I was thinking - how could the first sign that something's wrong be be vomiting?  And how does that even get caused by blood loss anyway?

I once got severely dehydrated at a dance allnighter, by the time I got home in the car (passenger) I couldnt get out because of cramp, I rolled out and crawled into the house, I was projectile vomiting for a minute or so then managed to get some fluids in.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2018, 01:17:42 PM »

I am thanks. Makes no sense, losing that amount of blood you would have to see it.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2018, 01:49:57 PM »
So many questions...

Vomiting can cause dehydration if you're vomiting enough.  I'm sure that is why Aceto recommended he go to the hospital.  If he had bleeding ulcers then more than likely would have blood in his emesis, stool, or both.  His hemoglobin was low because of the internal bleeding, its not that his body couldn't produce blood on its own.  A hemoglobin of 4 is critically low, at the hospital patient's get transfused when they drop to 7. At that low of hemoglobin he had to feel awful, and clearly know something was not right.  EPO has nothing to do with it.  There is no negative feedback loop when someone uses EPO.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2018, 02:24:37 PM »
Sleepy Rhodent is just stupid and this is a byproduct of that.  He'll either get over it and learn from it or get over it and do it again and again until he does a McCarver on himself.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2018, 02:57:31 PM »
Probably going in for sphincter replacement surgery.

See what I mean?

I was just pointing out how everything you post has to do with a bodybuilder being gay.

Seems you have traits in you you're ashamed of.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2018, 04:05:19 PM »
See what I mean?

I was just pointing out how everything you post has to do with a bodybuilder being gay.

Seems you have traits in you you're ashamed of.

Hey..Howzit goin' bruddah?  You dakine mahu, eh?  You simple minded prison wolf, LOL!  White trash in action, you pathetic imitation of not only life itself, but of what it means to be a man.

Your internet braggadocio knows no boundaries, huh?  Wow... I bet brazillions of negroes and weegroes wanna be just like yo' azz.  'n' sheit.  Go suck down that PBJ, kiddo.  You're in over your head.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2018, 04:07:49 PM »
BeBack, Thanks for that link.

After reading it thoroughly and maybe understanding a small part of it, it appears that I got what was discussed.

I was also prescribed Oxycotin and another serious pain releiver  which was also pretty damn in-effective.

Could it also be a reason why I don't get drunk nor stoned easily?

I'll be discussing this with my doc the next time I pay him a visit.
Thanks!