Author Topic: SHAWN RHODEN OUT OF ARNOLD CLASSIC!  (Read 5191 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: SHAWN RHODEN OUT OF ARNOLD CLASSIC!
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2018, 04:37:48 PM »
One other topic which may not be too inappropriate to post here ....

I have two health insurance plans.

One is with the VA which is great but it takes about six months to see my primary care doctor. Otherwise it's  a 35 mile drive to get to the VA Energency Clinic where your problem does not need to be an emergency but  you feel the need to see the emergency room doctor anyway.

You are always welcome no matter what the problem may be.

The second health plan is UHC (United Health Care) which is a great plan even though it's free.

Some lady signed me up in a grocery store and I honstly thought it was a fraud to get my email address.

But one day I needed to see a doctor immediately and ended up in a hospital for a couple of weeks   .... all free of chage simply due to the fact that I met that ldy in the grocery store and signed a piece of (unread) paper.

So I now have two great health plans with no med expenses and I strongly advise all GetBiggers (foreign and dmestic) to sign up with a free or an affordable health plan ASAP.

I promse each of of you .... You're eventually gonna need it!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2018, 05:34:02 PM »
Chris Aceto “guru” ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2018, 06:13:53 PM »
Hey..Howzit goin' bruddah?  You dakine mahu, eh?  You simple minded prison wolf, LOL!  White trash in action, you pathetic imitation of not only life itself, but of what it means to be a man.

Your internet braggadocio knows no boundaries, huh?  Wow... I bet brazillions of negroes and weegroes wanna be just like yo' azz.  'n' sheit.  Go suck down that PBJ, kiddo.  You're in over your head.

In over my head? Bwahahaha you have no clue how ridiculous you sound. You should really either either quit coming here (why are you here anyway? You never talk about training or nutrition and only run your mouth making homosexual references) or learn to not be a bitch. Whichever is easier for you

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2018, 06:18:14 PM »
I once got severely dehydrated at a dance allnighter, by the time I got home in the car (passenger) I couldnt get out because of cramp, I rolled out and crawled into the house, I was projectile vomiting for a minute or so then managed to get some fluids in.

First off - loving the fact you were a clubber  8)

So what wild baseless conjecture do I have now...

High doses of tren stresses his immune systems, causing ulcers, leading to blood loss....
He doesn't notice the tar-like stools - or - uses red toilet tissue...
Blood loss leads to dehydration leads to vomiting leads to ER and transfusion...

Vomiting can cause dehydration if you're vomiting enough.  I'm sure that is why Aceto recommended he go to the hospital.  If he had bleeding ulcers then more than likely would have blood in his emesis, stool, or both.  His hemoglobin was low because of the internal bleeding, its not that his body couldn't produce blood on its own.  A hemoglobin of 4 is critically low, at the hospital patient's get transfused when they drop to 7. At that low of hemoglobin he had to feel awful, and clearly know something was not right.  EPO has nothing to do with it.  There is no negative feedback loop when someone uses EPO.

Very informative, thanks.  So why do you think he was vomiting so much?  And what's your opinion on the possibility that tren had something to do with causing the ulcers - is that possible?
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »
In over my head? Bwahahaha you have no clue how ridiculous you sound. You should really either either quit coming here (why are you here anyway? You never talk about training or nutrition and only run your mouth making homosexual references) or learn to not be a bitch. Whichever is easier for you

You really are stunted, aren't you?