Author Topic: Betancourt Nutrition - Glutamine High-C  (Read 1305 times)

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
Betancourt Nutrition - Glutamine High-C
« on: April 11, 2006, 11:06:32 PM »
Betancourt Nutrition - Glutamine High-C

Betancourt Nutrition sent me a full tub of this to try out. Here is the link from their site:
http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/glutamine.html

Mixability and Taste
Jorge sent me the orange flavor and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW. This stuff tastes like something you would drink for fun like Kool-Aid but there is no sugar and it is sweetened with sucralose. It all mixes completely and quickly. I am VERY impressed.

Other
Well, its 5G's of glutamine and 1G of Vitamin-C in each serving. Its an interesting little combination. I am unsold on glutamine's purported muscle-building aspects, but with high dose of Vitamin C and glutamines effects on gut health, it seems this would be a decent product for immune health. Also, as a product used during a diet the ingredients would lower cortisol and help prevent catabolism. I am currently using it to help off a slight cold, I have seemed to pick up, but ultimately you have to decide if you think glutamine is a worthwhile supplement or not. If you do, for taste alone, I wouldn't pass up on this stuff.

Basically if you like glutamine - use
if not - pass
SHAZAM!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Betancourt Nutrition - Glutamine High-C
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 09:33:58 AM »
Why not just add 1 tsp. (5gr.) Glutaming or 2 Glutaming AKG pills and takd a 1000 mg C?  Cheaper and quicker.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
Re: Betancourt Nutrition - Glutamine High-C
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 09:43:57 AM »
Why not just add 1 tsp. (5gr.) Glutaming or 2 Glutaming AKG pills and takd a 1000 mg C?  Cheaper and quicker.
You could, but I don't think the price on this stuff is going to be bad when it hits the internet retailers and it did taste REALLY good. It was like Tang.
SHAZAM!