Author Topic: Florida shooter white supremacist but shoots mostly white people?! False Flag  (Read 7125 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
This is another false flag.

They had drills.
Reports of multiple shooters.

Convenient narratives:
Evil white supremacists are a danger
Gun control needed

This is BS. Sorry media and PTB, you've lost your credibility and anything you publish from here on out will be questioned. You fucked yourself!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
and.. let me go on record as saying you are a sad human and if we could switch you out with a DACA person, hell yeah. America would be much better off

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
This is another false flag.

They had drills.
Reports of multiple shooters.

Convenient narratives:
Evil white supremacists are a danger
Gun control needed

This is BS. Sorry media and PTB, you've lost your credibility and anything you publish from here on out will be questioned. You fucked yourself!

These kind of posts make me feel sad for those who come after me..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Maybe they were big time race traitors.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
and.. let me go on record as saying you are a sad human and if we could switch you out with a DACA person, hell yeah. America would be much better off

A post so nice, you responded twice.

a

obsidian

• Getbig V
And so it should. You call yourself an Agnostic on GB. If you look at that definition it means someone who doubts. Yet you don't doubt anything. You accept the status quo as 100%. Look at your political posts. You're not an Agnostic, fella! Don't ever underestimate the evil the PTB is capable of and what you are up against. And start doubting the BS you are being fed, "Agnostic007". Don't be fake. You're an Agnostic, so live up to your moniker!

Go look at some videos of those witnesses interviewed claiming there were multiple shooters, and talking about the drill.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/students-report-multiple-shooters-mass-shooting-drill-florida-high-school/

Three students have testified on camera saying there were at least two shooters. One eyewitness even claims there were three shooters. ONE nbc news affiliate that’s not even from Florida gathered two of the three interviews you will see in this article. KPRC Channel 2 is a Houston based NBC news affiliate that just happened to be covering the Houston Astros Spring Training in Florida when they got the call to cover the Stone Douglas HS shooting. They are from out of town and are gathering more news than any major local outlet.

KPRC Channel 2 was able to get this interview with a student who said one of the shooters was taunting students to come out while they were hidden in classrooms.

http://itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/

Maybe they were big time race traitors.
Would the supposed shooter know that? It is just too convenient for the PTB and Media to smear white supremacists with this crime again. A true white supremacist would target minorities first and foremost. This is another example of the narrative not matching reality.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Not really a false flag (but depends on your definition) , but him being a white supremacist is a LIE
K

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
And so it should. You call yourself an Agnostic on GB. If you look at that definition it means someone who doubts. Yet you don't doubt anything. You accept the status quo as 100%. Look at your political posts. You're not an Agnostic, fella! Don't ever underestimate the evil the PTB is capable of and what you are up against. And start doubting the BS you are being fed, "Agnostic007". Don't be fake. You're an Agnostic, so live up to your moniker!

Go look at some videos of those witnesses interviewed claiming there were multiple shooters, and talking about the drill.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/students-report-multiple-shooters-mass-shooting-drill-florida-high-school/

Three students have testified on camera saying there were at least two shooters. One eyewitness even claims there were three shooters. ONE nbc news affiliate that’s not even from Florida gathered two of the three interviews you will see in this article. KPRC Channel 2 is a Houston based NBC news affiliate that just happened to be covering the Houston Astros Spring Training in Florida when they got the call to cover the Stone Douglas HS shooting. They are from out of town and are gathering more news than any major local outlet.

KPRC Channel 2 was able to get this interview with a student who said one of the shooters was taunting students to come out while they were hidden in classrooms.

http://itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/
Would the supposed shooter know that? It is just too convenient for the PTB and Media to smear white supremacists with this crime again. A true white supremacist would target minorities first and foremost. This is another example of the narrative not matching reality.

ur never gonna convince a leftist... ever

sane men on this forum..... at risk of beating a dead horse, I again offer the fact that left people are not capable of logic... they are - by their very nature – opposed to reality.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Not really a false flag (but depends on your definition) , but him being a white supremacist is a LIE
Well if there were multiple shooters as claimed by witnesses why would the cops denounce that then? That would make it a false flag because they are concealing information and trying to paint this as a lone gunman incident as usual. You cannot trust what is being reported by the MSM and the PTB.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

obsidian

• Getbig V
Notice how the kids interviewed don't seem to troubled by the event. Here's another kid claiming multiple shooters, and even laughing about it.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

This girl does not seem bothered much, and claims multiple shooters.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

obsidian

• Getbig V
ur never gonna convince a leftist... ever

I agree. But you can make them look like fools with logic and to any outsider looking in it is clear they are lemmings. I love how he calls himself an Agnostic yet he is the complete opposite of that. He is a believer!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
Thought it was weird how so many media lies have been going on. Seriously, this media is now pathetic, they just seem to report whatever they think then try to find the facts that support their narrative later.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

https://i.imgur.com/9I2Qh6t.gif
Q

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I agree. But you can make them look like fools with logic and to any outsider looking in it is clear they are lemmings. I love how he calls himself an Agnostic yet he is the complete opposite of that. He is a believer!!!

Been to a number of shootings and I know how it works. That's why I don't take you seriously. It's 1000 times harder to create a false flag than it would have been to frame OJ as some idiots claim. I can't imagine what would have to go into getting an entire squad, flight of L.E., then responding homicide detectives, federal agencies to all come together for some ulterior motive. Maybe in a Segal movie.. maybe..

obsidian

• Getbig V
Been to a number of shootings and I know how it works. That's why I don't take you seriously. It's 1000 times harder to create a false flag than it would have been to frame OJ as some idiots claim. I can't imagine what would have to go into getting an entire squad, flight of L.E., then responding homicide detectives, federal agencies to all come together for some ulterior motive. Maybe in a Segal movie.. maybe..
Why would everyone have to be in on it?? Even in the movies they show one or two detectives investigating a crime and the majority of officers standing around, maybe guarding the entrance, this and that. None of the cops that have been to the school were there when the shootings occurred. So they are just as much in the dark as you are. Perhaps if there is video surveillance footage it was confiscated. You think they are going to show it to an entire squad or a flight of L.E.??? That's above their pay grade. Are you really that naive. LMAO!! The number of officers on the squad investigating this incident is zero. They are being told the FBI or whomever is in charge and gathering all the evidence.

Always amazes me when people come up with the response everyone must be in on it. Don't you know how the world works?? Or projects in general? Usually a very small group of people are privy to the big overall picture. Wake up for crying out loud!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Why would everyone have to be in on it?? Even in the movies they show one or two detectives investigating a crime and the majority of officers standing around, maybe guarding the entrance, this and that. None of the cops that have been to the school were there when the shootings occurred. So they are just as much in the dark as you are. Perhaps if there is video surveillance footage it was confiscated. You think they are going to show it to an entire squad or a flight of L.E.??? That's above their pay grade. Are you really that naive. LMAO!! The number of officers on the squad investigating this incident is zero. They are being told the FBI or whomever is in charge and gathering all the evidence.

Always amazes me when people come up with the response everyone must be in on it. Don't you know how the world works?? Or projects in general? Usually a very small group of people are privy to the big overall picture. Wake up for crying out loud!!!

I see you are beyond help. Good luck in your endeavors.

werewolf operative

You're right, they're too fucking incompetent to pull off anything like that...

obsidian

• Getbig V
I see you are beyond help. Good luck in your endeavors.
Haha you have no comeback. You gave up. I out reasoned you. Good luck next time buddy!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
You're right, they're too fucking incompetent to pull off anything like that...
And it sounds like they didn't because three witnesses were interviewed and claimed there were multiple shooters. So these students are all confused and don't know what happened, even though they were there? Got it!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Haha you have no comeback. You gave up. I out reasoned you. Good luck next time buddy!!

No, you are just simply too far gone. Like the Sandy Hook false flag jokers, there just isn't any help for them no matter how many times their theories get blown out of the water. Not unlike the flat earthers

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
This is like when the fake news liberal media was calling George Zimmerman a White Latino. ::)

They never learn.

be back

Notice how the kids interviewed don't seem to troubled by the event. Here's another kid claiming multiple shooters, and even laughing about it.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

This girl does not seem bothered much, and claims multiple shooters.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

there's no such thing as normal behaviour after a shocking event, everyone's different.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Who is ready to go down the rabbit hole?!?!?!?!?!?!

What's David Hogg doing in Los Angeles?

One student, in particular, David Hogg has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.

Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.

In what was initially as an incredibly odd move for a high school student, Hogg’s vehemently defended the FBI and placed the blame squarely on the President’s shoulders…. before admitting that his father was in the FBI.

“I think it’s disgusting, personally. My father’s a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life,” proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.

“It’s wrong that the president is blaming them for this.”
a

obsidian

• Getbig V
Who is ready to go down the rabbit hole?!?!?!?!?!?!

What's David Hogg doing in Los Angeles?

One student, in particular, David Hogg has been astonishingly articulate and highly skilled at propagating a new anti-Conservative/anti-Trump narrative behind the recent school shooting. Few have seen this type of rapid media play before, and when they have it has come from well-trained political operatives and MSM commentators.

Immediately, these students-turned-activists threw up some red flags.

In what was initially as an incredibly odd move for a high school student, Hogg’s vehemently defended the FBI and placed the blame squarely on the President’s shoulders…. before admitting that his father was in the FBI.

“I think it’s disgusting, personally. My father’s a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life,” proclaimed David Hogg to CNN.

“It’s wrong that the president is blaming them for this.”
When I look at the photo you just posted above it reminds me of "Hitler Youth". No different, only this time the goal and means of fighting is different. This is pure propaganda. The PTB must think people are imbeciles and would not notice it - how else can they be so obvious. The media must know by now they have a credibility problem but they just keep going ahead doing the same thing over and over and hoping it will stick! I love it. They have lost so much credibility that basically nothing they broadcast or print now is trusted. Well done!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Agree.This continuing kind of hate/ disinformation makes me question Ron's character/this site's ethos.