Author Topic: Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.  (Read 4969 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2018, 02:37:38 PM »
Don't get the hype
Weed influences me in two ways: 1. I just want to go to sleep, 2. I get anxiety

---

it's a character defect if you can't handle the weed

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2018, 02:40:04 PM »
I don't do drugs anymore, is this bad?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2018, 02:58:23 PM »
Relax dude. You have a ton of life experiences, I wouldn't be surprised to hear you tell a similar story.

I don't know what a bigger is, but you said you've spent $70k on heroin so at some point you associated with drug users, though  you may not anymore.

"Bigger" was a typo for "wig ger". Only drug users I associated with was one of my suppliers. And that was only to pick up and leave. Rarely spent more than a few mins in there presence. Him, and my employees or co-workers, who nearly all smoked pot and were high nearly all day, even while working in the gym and/or trainingnclients.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2018, 03:04:01 PM »
you stole from employees, that's theft, not paying them what they had rightfully earned by misleading them is also fraud.

and I notice you spent a lot of your time with this person you are now calling a habitual thief.

You ever heard the term "birds of a feather flock together"?

I "STOLE" from employees? Haha haha holy fuck you're pathetic. I didn't own the business. I didn't cut the checks. The company profits didn't go to my bank account. You fucking autistic dunce.

You make up your little fantasy scenarios about my life to fit whatever suits your trolling day today. In one sentence you say I never ran the business and was merely a minimum wage employee, and the next sentence you claim I'm the one stealing from employees and pocketing the proceeds. And you're too dumb to keep track and think people are going to believe anything you fucking say.

You're nothing more then a 54 year old autistic adult who trolls internet forums and obsessing over the guys who you associate with the guys who you wished you could have been like in high school. Fucking pathetic

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
Shizzo has so many personal cocaine stories . 8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2018, 07:39:15 PM »
Lmfao 😂😂😂😂

;D

Story of my life.  I am not one for New Year's Resolutions, but I decided that I would try my best to reduce my Facebook and Getbig posts by 90%.  But I think my autism, as low on the spectrum as it may be, makes it extremely difficult for me to do this...I'll put it this way: I haven't even come remotely close to fulfilling that unofficial/quasi New Year's Resolution.  Not even close to not even close.  :-\

Put another way, I was as close as Flex Wheeler was to beating Ronnie Coleman at the 1999 Mr. Olympia contest.  ;D  Not even close, but still extremely disappointed in the outcome.  :(

This response to you is roughly how long I would like my Facebook and Getbig posts to be.  No longer.  Although remarkably, many people tell me they read my posts from "cover to cover" so to speak.  Which I find extremely impressive on their part.  :)

Regardless, it would be nice if I could consistently keep my posts much, much shorter.  At least to the point where they can always be seen completely on one read, or better yet - only a portion of the screen.  And I can't stand when my Facebook statuses get so long that anyone wishing to read them are forced to click "Continue Reading", which opens the post in either a new tab or a new window, depleting resources/memory of the person's PC in the process.  :-\

Chalk it up to a being a work in progress - perhaps by 2019, I will master post-shortening.  Then in 2020, I will stop making myself the subject of 90% of my posts.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2018, 07:48:53 PM »
Wouldn't an oz of coke be like 2oz or more of crack??? & he smoked that every day? Only 18days? With no buildup in tolerance?

Oz of coke is gonna cost him at least 1500, if not 2500 per day.

So he spent between 27k-45k on coke in 18 days?

Even with black I was spending 280/day and that was stupid expensive.

Whoops - I should have responded to this post first, to keep things in order; as in - respond first to the posts that were posted first.

In any case - not being an expert on the topic - my understand is that you take the Oz and put it through a cooking process where the cutting agents and any other adulterants or removed from the end product, with only the coke itself remaining.  So if you took one gram and cooked it up in this fashion, once all is said and done, you may end up with half of that in the end product [crack].  Someone told me that if it comes back at 40% of its original weight, that is considered satisfactory.  The more, the better of course - as with any purchase, obviously customers want value for their money.  Using the 40% figure, the Oz - being 28 grams - would produce 11.2 grams of crack to be considered satisfactory - at least where I live.  But I'm sure in New York City or Los Angeles, or other big cities, or cities closer to the Mexican border, people would have much higher expectations.

Out of curiosity, what was your reasoning for thinking one Oz of coke would produce a larger volume of crack?  Even at 100% purity, which it probably isn't even that pure on the day it is produced in its country of origin, let alone after passing multiple hands, would the maximum return be one Oz?  What was your basis for believing it would produce more product after being cooked and having cutting agents and other adulterants removed from it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2018, 07:56:23 PM »
So I had just moved to Colorado, where making your own adult decisions is legal and bought myself a "mile Higher" bar:

I have been a pot smoker my whole life but had no real edible experience beyond the odd and assorted cookie or brownie here and there over the years, anyway....I decided that my son's birthday dinner at RedLobster (he had just turned six) would be better served with a slight buzz so I ate the chocolate bar, the whole thing at once.

That's a massive amount to eat!!!

But it is nice having a son.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2018, 07:59:02 PM »
One morning the next door neighbor came over, opened the frige, and said, "Oh Boy, Cake!" .. and helped himself to a very big slice without realizing the actual ingredients.

A few hours later we returned and found him outside hallucinating about Nazis and alligators and other crazy shit while runnig up and down the street chasing unseen 'somethings'.

Way beyond his normal, good time, daily, marijuana intake and experience.

This story ends when he was dragged off to energency where the meds pumped his stomach out.

And he lived happily ever-after  and is most likely stoned even now.

I don't understand why people think it's ok to go into someone's fridge and eat something without asking...

Is it a kindergarten standard to respect the property of others...or is it just my autism?  ::)  Because to me, I would say the respectful thing to do is to ask permission before touching the property of others, let alone consuming it, or otherwise making it disappear.

Supposedly there was a story where someone brought marijuana brownies to a firefighter's annual picnic, and everyone got high.  But because it was a mistake, and the person who brought them had also taken them from a roommate [or something to that effect], no one was charged.  At least, that is the story that someone told me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2018, 09:00:33 PM »
Whoops - I should have responded to this post first, to keep things in order; as in - respond first to the posts that were posted first.

In any case - not being an expert on the topic - my understand is that you take the Oz and put it through a cooking process where the cutting agents and any other adulterants or removed from the end product, with only the coke itself remaining.  So if you took one gram and cooked it up in this fashion, once all is said and done, you may end up with half of that in the end product [crack].  Someone told me that if it comes back at 40% of its original weight, that is considered satisfactory.  The more, the better of course - as with any purchase, obviously customers want value for their money.  Using the 40% figure, the Oz - being 28 grams - would produce 11.2 grams of crack to be considered satisfactory - at least where I live.  But I'm sure in New York City or Los Angeles, or other big cities, or cities closer to the Mexican border, people would have much higher expectations.

Out of curiosity, what was your reasoning for thinking one Oz of coke would produce a larger volume of crack?  Even at 100% purity, which it probably isn't even that pure on the day it is produced in its country of origin, let alone after passing multiple hands, would the maximum return be one Oz?  What was your basis for believing it would produce more product after being cooked and having cutting agents and other adulterants removed from it?

Never made or sold or used crack, & don't know anybody who has.

Even if the guy was smoking 1/2oz crack, that's still at least 1k/day, if not 2k.... And that's at least 14g cocaine/day in his bloodstream, essentially pure. I thought the LD50 was something like 7g. Could be wrong.

be back

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2018, 09:10:07 PM »
I "STOLE" from employees? Haha haha holy fuck you're pathetic. I didn't own the business. I didn't cut the checks. The company profits didn't go to my bank account. You fucking autistic dunce.

You make up your little fantasy scenarios about my life to fit whatever suits your trolling day today. In one sentence you say I never ran the business and was merely a minimum wage employee, and the next sentence you claim I'm the one stealing from employees and pocketing the proceeds. And you're too dumb to keep track and think people are going to believe anything you fucking say.

You're nothing more then a 54 year old autistic adult who trolls internet forums and obsessing over the guys who you associate with the guys who you wished you could have been like in high school. Fucking pathetic

Great, so dont write shit like this that infers that you were some sort of bigger player, you were a fucking call centre grunt FFS.

Company y billed them. Back office sends out the invoices. I hired people, helped write scripts, and trained people how to speak on the phone and how to read the script. They agree and it gets entered as a sale, then just like the movie "Boiler Room" after one of the guys gets a "reco" or whatever it was called, a back office girl calls back to confirm (usually the employees had no clue we called back a d it was against the fcc rules to tell people we'd be calling back) and get them on tape agreeing before we'd mail out the invoice. Rarely did we do it over the phone, only myself or employees I trusted could do a credit card over the phone & only for $50+, since a chargeback would cost us $20 or something.

I personally would bring in 15-20k a week in donations & had 10-20 other employees who'd bring in 1k-15k a week... Of which we'd pay them a sliding scale of commissions (of which we'd fuck them on. We'd bring in 15k from a guy but only tell him he brought in 5k so instead of a 12% com, he'd get 5%, or whatever it was).... Multiply that 1-15k from 10-20employees by 3-4 other offices and you have A LOT of money coming in. Maybe 4% of the money that came in actually went to the "charity" work/programs.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2018, 11:54:09 PM »
Great, so dont write shit like this that infers that you were some sort of bigger player, you were a fucking call centre grunt FFS.

You're a troll.

Autistic, learning disabled troll. For you there is no in between. Either tycoon or grunt. Because you've never been anything other than a grunt... All 56yrs of your pathetic, crosseyed, dullard life.

Nothing but a since, unable to "get" why people don't like you and why you've never advanced past that shithole with fluorescent lighted peeling green paint you live in.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »
You're a troll.

Autistic, learning disabled troll. For you there is no in between. Either tycoon or grunt. Because you've never been anything other than a grunt... All 56yrs of your pathetic, crosseyed, dullard life.

Nothing but a since, unable to "get" why people don't like you and why you've never advanced past that shithole with fluorescent lighted peeling green paint you live in.

Perhaps be less inconsistent in your stories, that way you don't have to back it up with more inconsistencies.
You could start by not saying "we" all the time, since you're insignificant in the bigger picture.

be back

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2018, 01:03:34 AM »
You're a troll.

you were a fucking call centre employee, remember you have no official work history, no references, you have been a hustler all your fucking life, the only jobs you can get are shitty menial jobs no one else wants, now get off your fucking high horse and back in line soldier and give me 10 you lazy piece of lying shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2018, 11:03:43 AM »
Perhaps be less inconsistent in your stories, that way you don't have to back it up with more inconsistencies.
You could start by not saying "we" all the time, since you're insignificant in the bigger picture.

Feel free to post where anything I said is "inconsistent".
you were a fucking call centre employee, remember you have no official work history, no references, you have been a hustler all your fucking life, the only jobs you can get are shitty menial jobs no one else wants, now get off your fucking high horse and back in line soldier and give me 10 you lazy piece of lying shit.

Lol @ "official work history" haha haha what the fuck is that? You keep begging me to post clients or coworkers on here and expose them to piece of shit mentally ill fucks like yourself.. Laughable. Your autism forever prevents you from understanding.

be back

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2018, 12:06:43 PM »
Lol @ "official work history" haha haha what the fuck is that? You keep begging me to post clients or coworkers on here and expose them to piece of shit mentally ill fucks like yourself.. Laughable. Your autism forever prevents you from understanding.

look moron, you kept posting "we" when you should have been posting "they", you worked there, you didn't have shares in the company.

You didn't have any part in paying 100k for a list of names, "they" did that, not you, wake the fuck up , you were a commission only call centre grunt.
And as for having a telephone manner and writing scripts, go and have another listen to yourself trying to threaten the guy on the phone, you couldn't even get that right, guy didn't have a fucking clue what you were banging on about.

And no, you have never had a regular job, you didn't even graduate college.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2018, 03:54:34 PM »
My cousin knew a guy who used to mug old ladies so he could get high and go jump off buildings because he thought he could fly, which was unfortunate because he was going to be a brain surgeon on the space shuttle but now he collects cans in a shopping cart with a defective wheel.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2018, 04:27:47 PM »

Scroll back a few posts, you can figure out yourself  :-*

be back

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2018, 09:43:20 PM »
Scroll back a few posts, you can figure out yourself  :-*

it wont matter, he believes his own bullshit, he wont read anything he doesnt want to see.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2018, 08:52:28 PM »
I don't do drugs anymore, is this bad?

Does that include coffee and alcohol?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2018, 09:06:18 PM »
I took too much of my sleeping medicine one time and was too paranoid to sleep..waited all night to die..didn’t

It’s my only drug story..and it’s boring

Bench

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2018, 01:15:43 AM »
Sorry for not participating in my own thread!  It's an important thread, so I need to choose my words carefully...I want this thread to be cautionary in nature.  So I will try to get back soon.  Thank you for the participation, everyone!  I just need to be careful, as I do not want someone to go on a bender because someone else said they did and that it was fine.

be back

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2018, 01:27:15 AM »
Sorry for not participating in my own thread!  It's an important thread, so I need to choose my words carefully...I want this thread to be cautionary in nature.  So I will try to get back soon.  Thank you for the participation, everyone!  I just need to be careful, as I do not want someone to go on a bender because someone else said they did and that it was fine.

no rush, take your time.....