Author Topic: Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.  (Read 4984 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.
« on: February 18, 2018, 03:01:09 PM »
And I do not necessarily mean personal stories - just any stories, so that people can read and learn from them.  Perhaps cautionary tales.

I ask this because in 2007, I was speaking to a carpenter who said that some people close to him were facing a some legal troubles that had a negative impact on him - he said he smoked something like 14-28 grams of Coke [converted to crack, so it would have lost weight] every day for something to like 18 days or even a month straight [I can't recall, as this conversation took place over ten years ago] until he ran out of money - or just about ran out.

I remember when I met him in 2007, I was told he was 40, but I thought he looked much younger.  I just didn't get how a human being could use drugs the way he did - in addition to smoking like a chimney - and look younger than his biological age.  He died in 2014.  He was 45.  :(. I found that out since the obituary listed a 1969 year of birth So he was actually 38 when I met him...I still felt he looked closer to 28 though.

I thought to myself "Does this guy have the constitution of a horse??  ???

And...no.  His drinking, smoking, and drug use eventually caught up to him, as he died of lung cancer, and I believe had it for under a year in total.  Sad stuff - but I suppose it was ultimately a predictable outcome.

Incidentally, I thought Art Atwood also had the constitution of a horse, and, well...let's just say, very few people are beyond human genetic limitations.  :-\

Wikipedia states that Jean-Claude Van Damme did up to 10 grams of coke per day by 1996 in the section "Personal life".

I was told that Eminem was using something like 20 Oxycontin 80 pills in a day.  Who knows what the exact number may have been there, but I think he had an album where he addressed some of this.

My friend was friends with a professor who said that his friends in the 1960s who were into cocaine died young, mostly of heart attacks, but the ones who did opiates were still alive.  Meaning that making our hearts race is going to wear it out faster, but slowing it down with opioid use is not as damaging.  After all, there are people who are prescribed opioids for years.  I know two people, both over 250-lb, who take at least one Oxycontin 80 pill in a day.  My friend told me that he 65-year-old mother has been prescribed Fentanyl for daily use since 1984.

Anyway, does anyone have any cautionary tales to share?  I would enjoy hearing them.  They say "JUST SAY NO", but I prefer to say "I want more information than that."

Let's be mature adults regarding drugs, and try to help prevent those close to us from going down bad roads.  The more we know!

Discuss.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 03:05:44 PM »
Wouldn't an oz of coke be like 2oz or more of crack??? & he smoked that every day? Only 18days? With no buildup in tolerance?

Oz of coke is gonna cost him at least 1500, if not 2500 per day.

So he spent between 27k-45k on coke in 18 days?

Even with black I was spending 280/day and that was stupid expensive.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 03:09:51 PM »

werewolf operative

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 03:59:50 PM »

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 04:07:16 PM »
anxiously awaiting efsfitness forthcoming journal postings

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 04:08:38 PM »
pot rules

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 04:10:31 PM »
title fight material right here

matt vs esfitness

1 round. no word limit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 04:10:55 PM »
anxiously awaiting efsfitness forthcoming journal postings

Yes...That man's life has been nothing if not a Hallucinogenic Hejira.  An exemplary example of what it means to be a man on the outside (of prison) and a bitch on the inside (of prison).  And he owes it all to something.  I am certain he will tell us all just what that something is and that when he does it will be so fucking clever and attention holding that the world will hush as if it were the second coming of MLK.  Expect the fulfillment of all prophecy once he comes down from his mountain of testicular fortitude.

'n' sheit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 04:22:22 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 04:29:43 PM »
Straight Edge, so no recreational drugs here!
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 04:32:14 PM »
Straight Edge, so no recreational drugs here!

Same here.  Have no need nor desire to screw with what little brain I have!

I am certain that ESF, the Bloses of GetBig, will descend again from Mt. Brownai and give us further elucidationifyzing on the subject.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 04:32:40 PM »
No. I value my reputation here too much.  :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2018, 04:40:20 PM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2018, 05:14:45 PM »
This may be interesting to some of you 'stoners'.

A good while bach we rented a huge home that had a very large and very private back-yard..

The non-resident home owner loved marijuana and decided to use that huge and private back-yard to grow and harvest the best marijuana possible.

So months later we had a bit over 300 well cared-for and vibrant mariguana plants.

But it was all illegal and the home-owner eventualy panicked and asked us to help him remove them.

Well .... a good number of those buds ended up in big bags on our kitchen table  until one of the girls decided to dry them thoroughly in the oven, grind them to the consistancy of Pillsbury flower, and use that 'flower' to bake some marijuana cakes which she eventually called Snak'en Cakes.

Those Snak'en cakes turned out to be a shade of green and very potent.

One morning the next door neighbor came over, opened the frige, and said, "Oh Boy, Cake!" .. and helped himself to a very big slice without realizing the actual ingredients.

A few hours later we returned and found him outside hallucinating about Nazis and alligators and other crazy shit while runnig up and down the street chasing unseen 'somethings'.

Way beyond his normal, good time, daily, marijuana intake and experience.

This story ends when he was dragged off to energency where the meds pumped his stomach out.

And he lived happily ever-after  and is most likely stoned even now.

(Seve, If you are reading this ..... contact me. It's all legal now!)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2018, 05:14:59 PM »
Yes...That man's life has been nothing if not a Hallucinogenic Hejira.  An exemplary example of what it means to be a man on the outside (of prison) and a bitch on the inside (of prison).  And he owes it all to something.  I am certain he will tell us all just what that something is and that when he does it will be so fucking clever and attention holding that the world will hush as if it were the second coming of MLK.  Expect the fulfillment of all prophecy once he comes down from his mountain of testicular fortitude.

'n' sheit.

When I close this app, hell, when I close this thread, I forget all about you. Yet I stay at the front of your thoughts. You're like a woman, thinking of me even when I'm not addressing you.

Let's not forget you're a snitch. A rat, who put his own brother in jail and helped him die so you could have mommy's attention all to yourself. Too bad at the funeral she was crying, wishing it was you who's dead instead.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 06:17:51 PM »
When I close this app, hell, when I close this thread, I forget all about you. Yet I stay at the front of your thoughts. You're like a woman, thinking of me even when I'm not addressing you.

Let's not forget you're a snitch. A rat, who put his own brother in jail and helped him die so you could have mommy's attention all to yourself. Too bad at the funeral she was crying, wishing it was you who's dead instead.

Relax, big guy. How about a drug story?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 07:24:46 PM »
those buds ended up in big bags on our kitchen table  until one of the girls decided to dry them thoroughly in the oven, grind them to the consistancy of Pillsbury flower, and use that 'flower' to bake some marijuana cakes which she eventually called Snak'en Cakes.

Those Snak'en cakes turned out to be a shade of green and very potent.

she sounds hot.. bet she was

One morning the next door neighbor came over, opened the frige, and said, "Oh Boy, Cake!" .. and helped himself to a very big slice without realizing the actual ingredients.

tards will tard, lol

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 07:25:20 PM »
Used them

Had a great time

Ran out

Went back to real life until the next time I had the chance to use them.

Perfect 5/7 experience
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 07:56:05 PM »

LOL!  You live in fear of lockup.  And that's as it should be, PBJ cub.

be back

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 10:10:24 PM »

newsflash, no one thinks about you off the forum either.

And why do you feel the need to always get personal about peoples families, why don't you just use your sparkling wit and quick fire humour to verbally take someone apart?

Oh wait,,,,sorry, how silly of me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 10:20:37 PM »
newsflash, no one thinks about you off the forum either.

And why do you feel the need to always get personal about peoples families, why don't you just use your sparkling wit and quick fire humour to verbally take someone apart?

Oh wait,,,,sorry, how silly of me.

And here you come lol the ginger rat Jehovah's witness AND the crosseyed autistic in the same thread.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2018, 10:58:52 PM »
So I had just moved to Colorado, where making your own adult decisions is legal and bought myself a "mile Higher" bar:

I have been a pot smoker my whole life but had no real edible experience beyond the odd and assorted cookie or brownie here and there over the years, anyway....I decided that my son's birthday dinner at RedLobster (he had just turned six) would be better served with a slight buzz so I ate the chocolate bar, the whole thing at once.

Since then I've gained a bit more experience with edibles and usually eat them 10 or 20 mgs at a time, going up to maybe 100 when I really want to be super high. The mile higher is of course 500 milligrams and it was somewhat like a mild mushroom high, people were glowing and both time and gravity and even my own equilibrium seemed somehow effected! LOL! I've since done a whole mile higher at home but ended up passing out asleep. Edibles are awesome but that time at RedLobster I wasn't ready, luckily it was just a really funny goodtime.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2018, 11:11:42 PM »
Share Recreational Drug Stories Here.

FIRST RESPONSE

Wouldn't an oz of coke be like 2oz or more of crack??? & he smoked that every day? Only 18days? With no buildup in tolerance?

Oz of coke is gonna cost him at least 1500, if not 2500 per day.

So he spent between 27k-45k on coke in 18 days?

Even with black I was spending 280/day and that was stupid expensive.

How did I know this criminal would be the first to respond?

Your area of expertise I guess...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2018, 11:29:52 PM »
FIRST RESPONSE

How did I know this criminal would be the first to respond?

Your area of expertise I guess...

And what was my response? Exactly?

be back

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2018, 12:46:16 AM »

you should leave peoples families out of this, you never know when someone may find out something about yours...