Author Topic: The Politics of Black Panther - Sargon of Akkad  (Read 3119 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The Politics of Black Panther - Sargon of Akkad
« on: February 18, 2018, 06:58:22 PM »
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: The Politics of Black Panther - Sargon of Akkad
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 07:07:52 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 07:11:38 PM »
just another step in the march towards bloodshed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 08:15:51 PM »
Words from "L"

Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 09:06:58 PM »
Global black liberation at the cost of billions of lives, making us no better than the colonizers. The fighting wasn't done to protect whites, it was done to avoid unnecessary mass bloodshed. To find other ways. Keep in mind,  this is only in comic book universe. In real life Christ (the real BLACK one) is going to return and slaughter so many, there will be blood up to the horses bridle. It won't matter what race you are if you're in sin and or follow the antichrist. How's that for a dose of reality. Shalom...or not.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 09:18:57 PM »
Global black liberation at the cost of billions of lives, making us no better than the colonizers. The fighting wasn't done to protect whites, it was done to avoid unnecessary mass bloodshed. To find other ways. Keep in mind,  this is only in comic book universe. In real life Christ (the real BLACK one) is going to return and slaughter so many, there will be blood up to the horses bridle. It won't matter what race you are if you're in sin and or follow the antichrist. How's that for a dose of reality. Shalom...or not.

I had such hope for you...But as we read above, you are still one dumb fucktard racist.  If your "Christ" shows up and tries to slaughter me, I will beat the fuck out of him.  But of course, the Nazarene is not a negroe, but a Hebrew.  Not a hebroe.  So the good people of the planet have nothing to fear from a racist piglet of a "god", because such a creature does not exist except in the racist mind of a few misguided frobabies.

Fuck your faux "Shalom". 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 09:28:55 PM »
u guys focus on race too much. u r not your physical body... u r the software which temporarily resides inside of your physical body. it matters not what u look like... its all hardware... hardware varies.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 09:46:22 PM »
u guys focus on race too much. u r not your physical body... u r the software which temporarily resides inside of your physical body. it matters not what u look like... its all hardware... hardware varies.

You have much to learn. If you read the Bible with understanding, you'd understand. I'll leave it at that. The true Israelites that are righteous will reign on this earth with Christ and eventually live on earth with the father (God) and Christ for eternity. There will be gentiles during the thousand year reign but they will have their place. If they make it past the final judgement and are found worthy, they'll be bought into the fold as well. Till then, who we are certainly matters. And it's not so much skin color as it is Israelites vs. The rest of the world. Why? Because we're the chosen ones and people have a big problem with that as you can see. This includes blacks that are not Israelites which there millions, whites, Asians, etc. It's Hebrews and gentiles. If you're not a Hebrew, you're a gentile. Salvation is offered to everyone BUT, there is order. Promises were made to us and they will be fulfilled. Christianity or any other religion will not get in the way of it with any amount of lies. The truth will always find its way to the surface no matter how deep it's buried.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 09:47:23 PM »
it matters not what u look like... its all hardware... hardware varies.

unless ur female... women really should b held to strict standards lol

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 09:51:31 PM »
You have much to learn. If you read the Bible with understanding, you'd understand. I'll leave it at that.

well then y did u type the rest of that shit? lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 09:53:19 PM »
well then y did u type the rest of that shit? lol

Put the I'll leave it at that at the end of the diatribe.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 09:55:07 PM »
Put the I'll leave it at that at the end of the diatribe.

im just stoned, dude... I'll read all that shit eventually lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2018, 09:56:50 PM »
You have much to learn. If you read the Bible with understanding, you'd understand. I'll leave it at that. The true Israelites that are righteous will reign on this earth with Christ and eventually live on earth with the father (God) and Christ for eternity. There will be gentiles during the thousand year reign but they will have their place. If they make it past the final judgement and are found worthy, they'll be bought into the fold as well. Till then, who we are certainly matters. And it's not so much skin color as it is Israelites vs. The rest of the world. Why? Because we're the chosen ones and people have a big problem with that as you can see. This includes blacks that are not Israelites which there millions, whites, Asians, etc. It's Hebrews and gentiles. If you're not a Hebrew, you're a gentile. Salvation is offered to everyone BUT, there is order. Promises were made to us and they will be fulfilled. Christianity or any other religion will not get in the way of it with any amount of lies. The truth will always find its way to the surface no matter how deep it's buried.

Let us all know when you wake up in a farm girl's dress, frantically clicking your heels three times and saying "There's no place like Chicago. There's no place like Chicago.  There's no place like Chicago".  Or is that "There's no place like Wakanda"?  Cuz there isn't.  Cuz it doesn't exist.  Just like hebroes don't exist.

If John were here he'd tell you to STFU and grow up.  WTF are you waiting for? Grow up.  What's next, you calling your parents and telling them you're changing your name because they one they gave you at birth is your "slave name"?  Looney.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2018, 01:10:29 AM »
just what we needed, another black panther thread.

lame

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 04:16:20 AM »
Sargon of Akkad... what? Dude is a doughy Brit. For some reason it really annoys me that these YT channels make up these silly avatars to hide behind. Then they go through the effort of animating the avatar, seems like such a waste of effort. I think that Armored Skeptic is another one that grinds my gears.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 04:21:21 AM »
yes why animate avatar

when you can make 1000 threads about 80's and 90s bodybuilders

now THAT is something worth the effort!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2018, 04:31:20 AM »
yes why animate avatar

when you can make 1000 threads about 80's and 90s bodybuilders

now THAT is something worth the effort!

Yeah, it's almost like we are posting on a bodybuilding forum! Who knew?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2018, 04:58:09 AM »
Yeah, it's almost like we are posting on a bodybuilding forum! Who knew?

there's a difference between discussing and worshipping

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2018, 05:00:19 AM »
there's a difference between discussing and worshipping

Yes, there is. All of my threads are made, firstly, to facilitate discussion. If someone gets more out of it, not my concern or interest.

werewolf operative

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 09:24:10 AM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttO6CC4Tjao

They were wrong for the way they treated that young fella for sure. I'd never do that. It doesn't change the fact they we are indeed the biblical Israelites. People can laugh, cry or get angry about it (not directed towards you, just making a general statement) bUT it's hidden truth unearther that people are very butt hurt over considering the massive implications. The movement and this knowledge had been increasing every year and it will continue to. It will eventually become mainstream and accepted. Some here are going the the steps of grief.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 07:15:36 PM »

You ever look into Mormonism? I was reading an article on BBC the other day and they talked about how scientists mapped cities in the rainforest that probably contained millions of people. Mormons believe that those folks are Jews or Hebrews or whatever. I realize some of your beliefs align with that. Hope you're doing well.

werewolf operative

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 07:58:53 PM »

huh.. mormons aren't all that bad.. a little wacky maybe.. hell bound 4 sure... but not all bad

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2018, 08:00:59 PM »

Dude, hate to break it to you, but you're not an Israelite.  Jesus was Semitic, like Jews and Arabs now.  His Daddy  in Heaven sure as hell wasn't black, nor or any Angels unless they've swapped sides ala Lucifer, who went from Blond to Black hair, etc.  Jesus probably isn't coming back, he left. presumably to same place God did, wherever that is, but He has been gone much longer.  There  are those here now to clean up the mess  He left.  I suggest dropping the Racism, realize that all humans are evolved monkeys, as some of less charitable angelic beings call them, regardless of how tan they are, learn to work with people of ALL  races to make this planet a better place, and hope for the Best and a Golden Future.