Author Topic: Former Trump aide Richard Gates to plead guilty; Will testify against Manafort  (Read 828 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Keep in mind the Gates stayed on with the Trump campaign after Manafort was fired

Former Trump aide Richard Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say

A former top aide to Donald Trump's presidential campaign will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days — and has made clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul Manafort, the lawyer-lobbyist who once managed the campaign.

The change of heart by Trump's former deputy campaign manager Richard Gates, who had pleaded not guilty after being indicted in October on charges similar to Manafort's, was described in interviews by people familiar with the case.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-rick-gates-plea-deal-20180218-story.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You’re one miserable bastard...😂😂😂😂

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You’re one miserable bastard...😂😂😂😂

why would I be miserable about Gates testifying against Manafort or ....anyone else?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
why would I be miserable about Gates testifying against Manafort or ....anyone else?

If you’re not really 240 then you’re fast approaching. You’re like Schmoe Scarborough’s minion. Lmao

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If you’re not really 240 then you’re fast approaching. You’re like Schmoe Scarborough’s minion. Lmao

I asked you about Gates testifying against Manafort

try to focus

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I asked you about Gates testifying against Manafort

try to focus

Who cares

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who cares

I would guess (in order)
Manafort
Trump
Trump JR
TrumpJR,-1
Javanka

LittleJ

• Getbig V
MAGA=Mueller Aint Going Away.

My guess is

Manafort
Carter Paige
Hope Hicks
Kushner
Don jr
Don senior

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

My guess is

Manafort
Carter Paige
Hope Hicks
Kushner
Don jr
Don senior

a

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

My guess is

Manafort
Carter Paige
Hope Hicks
Kushner
Don jr
Don senior

For what? they are Russian Spies  ::)  do tell
K

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

For what? they are Russian Spies  ::)  do tell

The tinfoil hat stuff on here is getting to be a but much.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The tinfoil hat stuff on here is getting to be a but much.

no tin foil required to know the widely reported claim that Gates is going to plead guilty and testify against Manafort (and may well have plenty of info on Trump and other people in the Trump campaign)

Also reported today that Mueller is looking more closely at Kushner both for his attempts to get financing for this business from foreign countries during the campaign but also the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians and others.

The entire Trump campaign machine is a target rich environment

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
no tin foil required to know the widely reported claim that Gates is going to plead guilty and testify against Manafort (and may well have plenty of info on Trump and other people in the Trump campaign)

Also reported today that Mueller is looking more closely at Kushner both for his attempts to get financing for this business from foreign countries during the campaign but also the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians and others.

The entire Trump campaign machine is a target rich environment

a