Author Topic: Valentino vid!  (Read 2161 times)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Valentino vid!
« on: April 12, 2006, 01:35:33 AM »
Sorry if this has been posted a million times before or whatever but I've never seen it on here.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/78517/video/

And check the complete BS references to 'steroids' abuse as the cause of it all. ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Valentino vid!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 02:13:34 AM »
someone should have asked the trauma surgeon to cut him up 10 inch and not 5 inch in that ugly thing he call arm i also hope his insurence didnt pay for it...but he probably said it was from spider bite and the hospital sure knows they wouldnt get no dime from his poor ass if they told the insurence company it was from steroid use so they played along. cant stand this homo...and dont worry your arm wont be back to normal ever again..that tissue you see there...ya that scar tissue is there to stay...be happy you didnt lose more.
fallen angel

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 02:28:33 AM »
He seems to admit his own stupidity though which is cool, in a relatively articulate and entertaining fashion as well!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 03:43:46 AM »
My arms are bigger than his though ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 08:41:13 AM »
I love how it's the steroids fault for what happened. I mean he only tried fixing it at home, was reusing needles, & using dirty needles.  ::)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »
I love the part where he shows the camera man the scar from his surgery and how his bicep isn't round anymore, but mutilated...he says

"I gotta take care of that.  I'm totally self conscious about that"    LOL  ::)

The surgeon should have realized that what really needed immediate pus & blood draining was that big infection between his fuckin ears

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 09:47:35 AM »
I have to admit the dudes column in MD cracks me up all the time but it's annoying as hell how he won't just admit he used synthol. He denies ever using it, and he keeps saying "steriods" made his arms that big.
Hey Greg, everyone knows it was synthol, just fucking admit it already.
tiny-tit bounty hunter