Author Topic: Fla. students' gun control push has 'George Soros' fingerprints all over it'  (Read 5230 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. insinuated Wednesday that student survivors of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting were being manipulated by Democratic billionaire George Soros to organize for gun control.

In a tweet, the former Wisconsin sheriff wrote that media appearances and an activism campaign from students of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School against gun violence had "George Soros' fingerprints all over it."

Seventeen people were killed at the Parkland high school last week when a gunman attacked with an AR-15. In the days following, students of the school have organized a national campaign aimed at reducing gun violence.

Clarke, who resigned as sheriff last year amid speculation he would join the Trump administration, now serves as senior adviser and spokesman for the pro-Trump America First Action PAC. He is scheduled to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) later this week.

CPAC organizers did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Clarke's remarks.

Clarke's tweet follows false conspiracy theories in right-wing media such as Gateway Pundit claiming that students at the Florida high school who have appeared on CNN, including David Hogg, are "crisis actors" paid to exploit the shooting for nefarious purposes.

An aide to a Florida state lawmaker was fired Tuesday after emailing a similar conspiracy theory to a reporter.

"Both kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis when they happen," wrote Benjamin Kelly, an aide to state Rep. Shawn Harrison (R) to a reporter. Kelly's comments drew swift condemnation from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), as well as Harrison.

“On behalf of the entire Florida House, I sincerely apologize to the students targeted and again commend them for their courage through this unspeakable tragedy,” Florida House Speaker Richard Corcoran (R) tweeted an hour later.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374840-david-clarke-fla-students-gun-control-push-has-george-soros

Before I'm accused of just cut and paste with no comment. You can always refer to my past threads where I stated that Soro's, Clinton and Obama are behind ALL of the anti-Trump rallys and protests and that the left LOVE tragedies like this to push an agenda.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Fuzzy Nuts

Well, if a black cowboy said it, it must be true.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Well, if a black cowboy said it, it must be true.  ::)

Not an argument. 

Long on eye rolling, short on logic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. insinuated Wednesday that student survivors of the Parkland, Fla., school shooting were being manipulated by Democratic billionaire George Soros to organize for gun control.

In a tweet, the former Wisconsin sheriff wrote that media appearances and an activism campaign from students of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School against gun violence had "George Soros' fingerprints all over it."

Seventeen people were killed at the Parkland high school last week when a gunman attacked with an AR-15. In the days following, students of the school have organized a national campaign aimed at reducing gun violence.

Clarke, who resigned as sheriff last year amid speculation he would join the Trump administration, now serves as senior adviser and spokesman for the pro-Trump America First Action PAC. He is scheduled to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) later this week.

CPAC organizers did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Clarke's remarks.

Clarke's tweet follows false conspiracy theories in right-wing media such as Gateway Pundit claiming that students at the Florida high school who have appeared on CNN, including David Hogg, are "crisis actors" paid to exploit the shooting for nefarious purposes.

An aide to a Florida state lawmaker was fired Tuesday after emailing a similar conspiracy theory to a reporter.

"Both kids in the picture are not students here but actors that travel to various crisis when they happen," wrote Benjamin Kelly, an aide to state Rep. Shawn Harrison (R) to a reporter. Kelly's comments drew swift condemnation from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), as well as Harrison.

“On behalf of the entire Florida House, I sincerely apologize to the students targeted and again commend them for their courage through this unspeakable tragedy,” Florida House Speaker Richard Corcoran (R) tweeted an hour later.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374840-david-clarke-fla-students-gun-control-push-has-george-soros

Before I'm accused of just cut and paste with no comment. You can always refer to my past threads where I stated that Soro's, Clinton and Obama are behind ALL of the anti-Trump rallys and protests and that the left LOVE tragedies like this to push an agenda.

you should really consider reading these articles before you post

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

You know those hacks never miss an opportunity to take advantage of a tragedy. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You know those hacks never miss an opportunity to take advantage of a tragedy.  

LOL - keep repeated that tired old right wing meme and someone might actually believe it one day

meanwhile back at the the 1600 Pennsylvania Ave the massacre of 17 people was a reprieve for them and took the focus off their own self created disasters

“For everyone, it was a distraction or a reprieve,” one administration said in a story posted Monday. “A lot of people here felt like it was a reprieve from seven or eight days of just getting pummeled.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/374560-washington-post-official-called-fla-shooting-coverage-a-reprieve-for

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
LOL - keep repeated that tired old right wing meme and someone might actually believe it one day

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Thanks for posting Trumptard

This is exactly what I was referring to

Right wing morons such as yourself and Bum have been taking that "crisis" comment out of context and then trying to conflate that with tragedies such as the mass murder of children and then pretend that it's a Democratic strategy to "take advantage of disasters" to promote their own political agenda

Here's the full quote

He gave the example of the ENERGY CRISIS in the early 1970's and talked about how BOTH PARTIES could come together in that kind of situation and work on solutions

Emanuel, Nov. 19, 2008:

You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before. I think America as a whole in 1973 and 1974, and not just my view but obviously the administration's, missed the opportunity to deal with the energy crisis that was before us. For a long time our entire energy policy came down to cheap oil. This is an opportunity, what used to be long-term problems, be they in the health care area, energy area, education area, fiscal area, tax area, regulatory reform area, things that we have postponed for too long, that were long-term, are now immediate and must be dealt with. This crisis provides the opportunity, for us, as I would say, the opportunity to do things that you could not do before. The good news, I suppose, if you want to see a silver lining, is the problems are big enough that they lend themselves to ideas from both parties for the solution.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Not the first stupid thing Clarke has said. Likely won't be the last

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Thanks for posting Trumptard

This is exactly what I was referring to

Right wing moron such as yourself have been taking that "crisis" comment out of context and then trying to conflate that with tragedies such as the mass murder or children and then pretend that it's a Democratic strategy to "take advantage of disasters" to promote their own political agenda

Here's the full quote

He gave the example of the ENERGY CRISIS in the early 1970's and talked about how BOTH PARTIES could come together in that kind of situation and work on solutions

Emanuel, Nov. 19, 2008:

Why couldn't you do them before?  I'd argue that it's because their "solutions" were unpopular and unlikely to receive support unless people are scared of the crisis.

Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky

1.  "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
2.  "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
3.  "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
4.  "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
5.  "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
6.  "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7.  "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
8.  "Keep the pressure on."
9.  "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10.  "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11.  "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
12.  "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13.  "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why couldn't you do them before?  I'd argue that it's because their "solutions" were unpopular and unlikely to receive support unless people are scared of the crisis.

Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky

1.  "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
2.  "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
3.  "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
4.  "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
5.  "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
6.  "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7.  "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
8.  "Keep the pressure on."
9.  "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10.  "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11.  "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
12.  "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13.  "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

again, if you want to keep creating CT's and then insisting they are true and apply only to Democrats then have at it

I can do the same thing

Here's a list of rules from Roger Stone

All Republicans at all times follow these rules, especially the ones I've highlight

As Trump is fond of saying "everyone agrees that is true"

BTW- the Roy Cohn one probably applies to most Republicans as well, probably even you and Bum

Roger Stone's Rules
"Unless you can fake sincerity, you'll get nowhere in this business”
"Politics isn't theater. It's performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake."
"Don't order fish at a steakhouse,"
"White shirt + tan face = confidence,"
"Undertakers and chauffeurs are the only people who should be allowed by law to wear black suits."
"Hit it from every angle. Open multiple fronts on your enemy. He must be confused, and feel besieged on every side."
"Always praise 'em before you hit 'em."
"Be bold. The more you tell, the more you sell." (attributed to advertising guru David Ogilvy)
"Losers don't legislate." (from Richard Nixon)
"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack."
"Nobody ever built a statue to a committee."
"Avoid obviousness."
"Get your carbs from booze, not sweets"
"Never do anything till you're ready to do it."
"Look good = feel good."
"Always keep the advantage.”
“He who speaks first, looses.”
“Attack, attack, attack, never defend.”
“When i hear the word culture, I reach for my gun.”
“Democrats are the party of slavery, Republicans are the party of freedom.”
“Folks want government out of the bedroom and the boardroom.”
“Roy Cohn wasn't gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men.”
“Lay low, play dumb, keep moving.”
“Never turn down the opportunity to have sex or be on TV.” (attributed to Gore Vidal)
“Nothing is on the level.”

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
LOL

https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens?utm_term=.mq8deV6Qx#.vxYLZGx8j

Headquarters Of The Teens Working To Stop Mass Shootings

Phaggots and feminists, training for their careers as leftist propagandizing "journalists".  They think the government can solve the problem if only they took more rights away from the people that obey laws.  The same government that was warned about this kid in explicit detail at least twice yet did nothing.  Fuck these idiots and their parents.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Phaggots and feminists, training for their careers as leftist propagandizing "journalists".  They think the government can solve the problem if only they took more rights away from the people that obey laws.  The same government that was warned about this kid in explicit detail at least twice yet did nothing.  Fuck these idiots and their parents.

agreed
and fuck you and your kids and family too while we're at it
I truly hope none of your kids or their friends are gunned down but if they are well fuck em too

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
again, if you want to keep creating CT's and then insisting they are true and apply only to Democrats then have at it

I can do the same thing

Here's a list of rules from Roger Stone

All Republicans at all times follow these rules, especially the ones I've highlight

As Trump is fond of saying "everyone agrees that is true"

BTW- the Roy Cohn one probably applies to most Republicans as well, probably even you and Bum

Roger Stone's Rules
"Unless you can fake sincerity, you'll get nowhere in this business”
"Politics isn't theater. It's performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake."
"Don't order fish at a steakhouse,"
"White shirt + tan face = confidence,"
"Undertakers and chauffeurs are the only people who should be allowed by law to wear black suits."
"Hit it from every angle. Open multiple fronts on your enemy. He must be confused, and feel besieged on every side."
"Always praise 'em before you hit 'em."
"Be bold. The more you tell, the more you sell." (attributed to advertising guru David Ogilvy)
"Losers don't legislate." (from Richard Nixon)
"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack."
"Nobody ever built a statue to a committee."
"Avoid obviousness."
"Get your carbs from booze, not sweets"
"Never do anything till you're ready to do it."
"Look good = feel good."
"Always keep the advantage.”
“He who speaks first, looses.”
“Attack, attack, attack, never defend.”
“When i hear the word culture, I reach for my gun.”
“Democrats are the party of slavery, Republicans are the party of freedom.”
“Folks want government out of the bedroom and the boardroom.”
“Roy Cohn wasn't gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men.”
“Lay low, play dumb, keep moving.”
“Never turn down the opportunity to have sex or be on TV.” (attributed to Gore Vidal)
“Nothing is on the level.”

So it's the Republicans trotting out child victims to tug on people's heart strings and get them to support bad policy?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

meanwhile back at the the 1600 Pennsylvania Ave the massacre of 17 people was a reprieve for them and took the focus off their own self created disasters

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/374560-washington-post-official-called-fla-shooting-coverage-a-reprieve-for

Your arguments are the ones you tried to make on the Billy Graham thread. You must mentally abuse yourself everyday

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
agreed
and fuck you and your kids and family too while we're at it
I truly hope none of your kids or their friends are gunned down but if they are well fuck em too

Lol  Good one.

I meant what I said about those little shits.  I'm glad they are alive but they are slime to me.  Useful idiots.

They don't even understand how Government works.  One of them said Donald Trump controls the Congress and the Senate or some shit like that.

Being a victim doesn't make you an expert on anything.....all it makes you is a victim.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Your arguments are the ones you tried to make on the Billy Graham thread. You must mentally abuse yourself everyday

WTF are you talking about

I said he made a great living as a scam artist
Good for him.  Scamming money out of suckers like you

what does that have to do with this thread ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Lol  Good one.

I meant what I said about those little shits.  I'm glad they are alive but they are slime to me.  Useful idiots.

They don't even understand how Government works.  One of them said Donald Trump controls the Congress and the Senate or some shit like that.

Being a victim doesn't make you an expert on anything.....all it makes you is a victim.

I totally agree

There is no point in trying to attempt ANY legislation to limit the incidents of gun violence or to lessen the carnage

If people want to do this they are going to find a way so there is no point is doing anything

agreed?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Yep.  That is precisely what those hacks do. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yep.  That is precisely what those hacks do.  

Classic Bum

Continues to publicly lie to himself

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I totally agree

There is no point in trying to attempt ANY legislation to limit the incidents of gun violence or to lessen the carnage

If people want to do this they are going to find a way so there is no point is doing anything

agreed?

No, I don't fully agree with that.  I just think that the legislation people are proposing now won't help to minimize these shootings and will restrict our freedom too much.

We have a responsibility to make sure that any legislative solution will (A) work, and (B) protect Constitutional rights.  It's the old debate of dangerous freedom versus peaceful slavery.

We shouldn't have a knee jerk, emotional reaction to a tragedy and start passing more laws just so we can feel like we are doing something.  Doing something dumb is worse than doing nothing.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
We have to remember that.....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No, I don't fully agree with that.  I just think that the legislation people are proposing now won't help to minimize these shootings and will restrict our freedom too much.

We have a responsibility to make sure that any legislative solution will (A) work, and (B) protect Constitutional rights.  It's the old debate of dangerous freedom versus peaceful slavery.

We shouldn't have a knee jerk, emotional reaction to a tragedy and start passing more laws just so we can feel like we are doing something.  Doing something dumb is worse than doing nothing.

what is the "legislation" that you're imagining here (I'm not aware of any) and how will it restrict our freedom

can you give me those specifis?