Author Topic: The Government of Sweden reported for Genocide against its own people  (Read 6795 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
http://blueshift.nu/genocide/report-genocide_2017-06-06_web.pdf

2017-06-06

International Prosecution Office
P.O. Box 57
101 21 Stockholm

SWEDEN

Report on serious offences subject to public prosecution

It is today apparent that a number of individuals in key positions inside Sweden's government administration, media and in the country's political establishment, are hard at work for the purpose of completely or partially exterminating the indigenous people of Sweden: ethnic Swedes.

One of the applicable laws:1

Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or part.

The scope and speed of the process is confirmed by the government itself:2 Twenty years ago, Sweden had a population of 8 million. Today, the figure is over 10. Of these, just over two million were born in a foreign country. By 2060, the government estimates that Sweden will have more than 13 million inhabitants.

Of these, the indigenous people - the ethnic Swedes, will have been reduced to a vulnerable minority in a country previously theirs, but which have already started to change beyond recognition.

The dominant part of those residing on the Eastern part of the Scandinavian Peninsula will then be non-Europeans, originating from failed and dysfunctional states with deeply rooted customs of violence and oppression.

1 Lag (2014:406) om straff för folkmord, brott mot mänskligheten och
krigsförbrytelser: https://www.riksdagen.se/sv/dokumentlagar/dokument/svensk-forfattningssamling/lag-2014406-om-strafffor-folkmord-brott-mot_sfs-2014-406.
Lagen är en anpassning av den FNkonvention
Sverige är del av: http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?
symbol=a/res/260(III): Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life
calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or part.
2 cf. "Sveriges framtida befolkning 2016-2060 SCB:
http://www.scb.se/Statistik/BE/BE0401/2016I60/BE0401_2016I60_SM_BE18SM160
1.pdf

The ongoing genocide of ethnic Swedes in their own country is a de facto war that is waged on i.a. the following fronts:

• A government administration infiltrated by Zionist3 interests that enables and push the genocide agenda.4

• A media owned and controlled by Zionist interests that ostracises individuals who dare speak up against the ongoing genocide.

• International financial speculators who, under the pretext of assisting asylum seekers, throughout the MENA region5, recruit and organize millions of people to start marching against Europe and Sweden.6

• The documented existence of the so-called Kalergi plan:7 The project to carry out genocide not only on ethnic Swedes, but all indigenous peoples in Europe.

In case the prosecutor's chamber hesitates regarding the prospect of arresting individuals operating under titles such as cabinet member, member of parliament, electoral representative, official or representative of various NGOs, it is now encouraged to recall that Sweden is supportive of the UN Convention on R2P: Right to Protect - the responsibility of third parties to intervene in other countries for the purpose of protecting civilian populations at risk.

In the case of Sweden at this time: to stop the ongoing genocide of the country's indigenous people.8

3 Jmf http://blueshift.nu/israels-regim-styr-svenska-medier/
4 cf. "Sveriges framtida befolkning 2016-2060 SCB:
http://www.scb.se/Statistik/BE/BE0401/2016I60/BE0401_2016I60_SM_BE18SM160
1.pdf
5 Mellanöstern och Nordafrika.
6 http://blueshift.nu/george-soros-bakom-flyktingfloden/; cf.
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/23/soros-funded-charities-targeted-by-trumpinspired-crackdown-in-east-europe.html;

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/dumped-files-show-influence-of-georgesoros-on-western-politics/news-story/937a225e62420ea3807bd8308b0dad83
7 http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/04/the-coudenhove-kalergi-planwhite-genocide-by-design-part-1/;

http://old.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-whitegenocide-by-design-part-2/
8 http://www.globalr2p.org/about_r2p

But there may be other reasons to why the prosecutor's office need to take immediate action.

If Sweden's neighbours begin to perceive the deteriorating situation as a threat to their own interests - perhaps even a threat to international peace and security - these countries can, under the R2P principle, choose to militarily intervene against the state of Sweden over its enormous failure not only to protect its own population, but actually driving an agenda of genocide against ethnic Swedes.

We leave it to the prosecution chamber to decide what is best: that Sweden solves the situation internally or that it remains passive, and through that invites foreign countries to launch a humanitarian intervention – an operation which for obvious reasons is likely to have a military dimension.

We conclude by reminding the prosecutor's chamber of the legal concept of "expanded perpetrator ship", which means that if the chamber, being aware of the ongoing genocide, does not act to stop it, itself becomes legally responsible for the crime as a perpetrator.9

Yours sincerely,

9 2014:406 § 13-15

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: The Government of Sweden reported for Genocide against its own people
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 12:27:34 PM »
obsidian - I'm telling you right now, the White Nationalism we are seeing in the West today is just in the embryonic stage.

You read it here first, folks.  It will get worse before it gets better - but it will get better.

White people are nice - really,  really nice.  Until we're not nice.  And then we're really, really not nice.

It's best not to confuse the kindness and generosity of White people with weakness.  No one is better at organized violence and mass murder than White men - NO ONE.  Everyone reading this would be wise to be aware that White people control 99% of all global nuclear weapons.

Or just ignore what I say - keep pushing the anti-White and anti-male agenda, and keep reducing Whites to minority status in the countries that their ancestors created, that White-majorities currently sustain.

Watch what happens.  No really - keep going...and then sit back and watch.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 12:36:03 PM »
obsidian - I'm telling you right now, the White Nationalism we are seeing in the West today is just in the embryonic stage.

You read it here first, folks.  It will get worse before it gets better - but it will get better.

White people are nice - really,  really nice.  Until we're not nice.  And then we're really, really not nice.

It's best not to confuse the kindness and generosity of White people with weakness.  No one is better at organized violence and mass murder than White men - NO ONE.  Everyone reading this would be wise to be aware that White people control 99% of all global nuclear weapons.

Or just ignore what I say - keep pushing the anti-White and anti-male agenda, and keep reducing Whites to minority status in the countries that their ancestors created, that White-majorities currently sustain.

I agree. The concept of "White Genocide" will go mainstream in near future. It will become undeniable. The question is what punishment await those that perpetrated this crime? I want each and everyone of these criminals brought to justice. The sheep that fell for their agenda can be forgiven. But these cockroaches are on notice.

I would not be surprised though if they push the nuke button rather than be brought to justice for their criminal deeds.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 12:40:20 PM »
humans cannot overcome technology at this point. all u have to look forward to is death.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 12:44:12 PM »
humans cannot overcome technology at this point. all u have to look forward to is death.

Expand on this please.  What you said can be interpreted as an all-out nuclear war that destroys everything, but I suspect that is not what you meant.  Please continue.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 01:19:45 PM »
Expand on this please.  What you said can be interpreted as an all-out nuclear war that destroys everything, but I suspect that is not what you meant.  Please continue.

death - on a mass scale, in many ways – u r dying now.. all of u, everything. the how isn't even relevant, u r powerless.. moreover – u wouldn't believe me.

those left towards the end, will be fundamentally changed for a short period of time, humanity irreversibly corrupted, and then soon after - those left will die a physical death, becoming twice dead... leading to a place outside of time, where the real nightmare begins.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 01:24:26 PM »

You look like a jew or light skinned arab so what are you talking about?

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 01:25:56 PM »
death - on a mass scale, in many ways – u r dying now.. all of u, everything. the how isn't even relevant, u r powerless.. moreover – u wouldn't believe me.

those left towards the end, will be fundamentally changed for a short period of time, humanity irreversibly corrupted, and then soon after - those left will die a physical death, becoming twice dead... leading to a place outside of time, where the real nightmare begins.

Revelations?

werewolf operative

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 02:08:08 PM »

Maybe you're a jew.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 03:31:07 PM »

He looks italian, what are you on?
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 04:26:55 PM »

And these hard and ruthless white men can trace their bloodlines to... ENGLAND and GERMANY not shitaly

Eyetalins are PUSSIES

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 04:28:47 PM »
Italians are ok, they did have the Roman Empire once.

That required quite a lot of intelligence, planning, drive, know-how, military strategy and knowledge of infrastructure.

Their finest achievement imo.

Just like the germans, they became too ambitious.

The bigger empire, the harder to control and maintain it.
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 04:32:28 PM »

That required quite a lot of intelligence, planning, drive, know-how, military strategy and knowledge of infrastructure.

During world war 2 they went to fight with the black Africans who had only spears while they had guns and they nearly got thier asses beat LOL

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 07:03:46 PM »

Google's AlphaZero AI taught itself chess in 9 hours and then beat the next strongest chess computer 290-24 in matches. Read again...taught ITSELF.

Think about that for a minute, we wouldn't even try to play the computer at chess now.....expand that into everything else in human life and you have what is the eventuality.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2018, 07:06:44 PM »
During world war 2 they went to fight with the black Africans who had only spears while they had guns and they nearly got thier asses beat LOL
I heard you are off the juice now and you weight 135 lbs soaking wet, is that true my friend?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2018, 08:14:30 PM »

The original Romans are long gone. In their case they mixed with their slaves to become the modern day Italians. They were probably more fair skinned with a lot of blonde people and blue eyes. Some northern Italians still have these traits.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »
Link to this? Those Africans probably had help from the British / Americans / Australians. They would be useless on their own.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2018, 11:19:23 PM »
I heard you are off the juice now and you weight 135 lbs soaking wet, is that true my friend?

Pic was taken 2 days ago

BTW, what was your thoughts on Michael 2nd to Nunn?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2018, 12:44:28 AM »
This is what happens when women are in charge of a nation.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2018, 07:51:52 AM »
Pic was taken 2 days ago

It was true then, what happened  did you run out of money

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 08:08:39 AM »
It was true then, what happened  did you run out of money

Sort of, but me mom finally got my uncles will to come through to me so I'm OK for awhile

Thanks for asking

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2018, 09:13:52 AM »
This is big news (which the MSM will ignore, as usual). It’s yet another strong indication much conflict is approaching. What occurred in 1930s Germany is happening throughout much of Europe. The Globalist filth and those who side with them (hi, leftists!) have much to fear in the coming years and decades.

Once our kind gains a firm traction, the wrecking ball of cultural pride, nationalism and racial preservation will do its work.

It’s coming.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2018, 12:56:22 PM »

My genetic admixture is 50% English on my father's side [possibly English AF English - as my family was in England prior to moving to Newfoundland, the British Empire's last colony, so my dad's English DNA may be equivalent to that of a 1492 Englishman], and 50% Italian on my mother's side [who were likely in Italy for the past 17,000 years or more].  Due to the Moorish invasion, my mother is likely AT MOST 6% North African - and that is based on the maximum amount of North African ancestry typically found in Southern Italians [Calabrians and Sicilians - I am Calabrian].  To think of what Southern Italians looks like - envision all the Italians in the gangster movies.  ;D  They are basically all Calabrians and Sicilians.  w8m8 once said, it is only the Southern Italians who are a bit dodgy.  Perhaps the North African DNA impacted that, but who knows?

Everyone who has ever guessed my ancestry has guessed that I am Italian, so I don't myself see how that would be in dispute.  That said, have you ever heard the BS line "Whiteness is the benchmark by which all other cultures are judged"?

[*sigh*...before I go on...THAT'S BECAUSE F*CKING OBVIOUSLY WHITE SOCIETIES ARE THE BEST AND SAFEST SOCIETIES IN THE WORLD TO LIVE IN. #*(@#*)]

Anyway, as an Italian, that statement has some deeper meaning to me - I have features that are both Aryan and Semitic in nature.  I MUCH prefer my Aryan features sharp face, strong jaw, flush ears], vs. my Semitic features [big, slightly curved nose].  I actually don't mind my olive skin to be honest.

But if anyone looks at me, and sees anything but a White man...well...that, I don't completely understand.  I am likely 98% Caucasoid by admixture, and 2% North African.  Does that not meet Getbig's standards?

PS - yes, that is the side profile of Jeff McFarland PT in the first picture.  ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2018, 01:06:59 PM »
My genetic admixture is 50% English on my father's side [possibly English AF English - as my family was in England prior to moving to Newfoundland, the British Empire's last colony, so my dad's English DNA may be equivalent to that of a 1492 Englishman], and 50% Italian on my mother's side [who were likely in Italy for the past 17,000 years or more].  Due to the Moorish invasion, my mother is likely AT MOST 6% North African - and that is based on the maximum amount of North African ancestry typically found in Southern Italians [Calabrians and Sicilians - I am Calabrian].  To think of what Southern Italians looks like - envision all the Italians in the gangster movies.  ;D  They are basically all Calabrians and Sicilians.  w8m8 once said, it is only the Southern Italians who are a bit dodgy.  Perhaps the North African DNA impacted that, but who knows?

Everyone who has ever guessed my ancestry has guessed that I am Italian, so I don't myself see how that would be in dispute.  That said, have you ever heard the BS line "Whiteness is the benchmark by which all other cultures are judged"?

[*sigh*...before I go on...THAT'S BECAUSE F*CKING OBVIOUSLY WHITE SOCIETIES ARE THE BEST AND SAFEST SOCIETIES IN THE WORLD TO LIVE IN. #*(@#*)]

Anyway, as an Italian, that statement has some deeper meaning to me - I have features that are both Caucasian and Semitic in nature.  I MUCH prefer my Caucasian features sharp face, strong jaw, flush ears], vs. my Semitic features [big, slightly curved nose].  I actually don't mind my olive skin to be honest.

But if anyone looks at me, and sees anything but a White man...well...that, I don't completely understand.  I am likely 98% Caucasoid by admixture, and 2% North African.  Does that not meet Getbig's standards?

PS - yes, that is the side profile of Jeff McFarland PT in the first picture.  ;D
lmao did that lucky strike of bitcoin buy you a new nose  ;D

and you thought nobody would notice eh  ??? :P

werewolf operative

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2018, 01:43:45 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]