Author Topic: 32 Indictments  (Read 1983 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
32 Indictments
« on: February 22, 2018, 10:25:07 PM »
any comment from Fox and Friends ?

filed in Virginia

a new grand jury

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 32 Indictments
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 10:28:02 PM »
And?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 10:36:50 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 10:52:07 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 12:15:25 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 02:47:20 AM »
any comment from Fox and Friends ?

filed in Virginia

a new grand jury

a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 06:40:03 AM »
I swear Grasping must have gone through common core curriculum when he was younger...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 06:56:27 AM »
I swear Grasping must have gone through common core curriculum when he was younger...

The same guy who melts down in every post calling getbiggers “trumptards” and “morons”.....

This same fella said he wants to ban all 10 Clip Magazines!!!!  ;D

It’s just all too much  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 12:50:34 PM »
LOL - Gates pleads Guilty and is cooperating with Mueller
I know you Trumptards won't believe it until you see it on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/23/manafort-swipes-at-ex-partner-rick-gates-for-pleading-guilty-in-mueller-probe.html

Any of you Trumptards happen to read the indictment filed yesterday

https://www.justice.gov/file/1038391/download

This is in Virginia so a completely different Grand Jury

Manafort was desperately trying to get loans (i.e. desperate for money) just prior to offering to WORK FOR FREE for the Trump campaign

You guys knew that...right

The mortgage and bank fraud is well documented

I'm sure you guys were fully briefed on all the details over at Fox and Friends

Trump was a CERTIFIED MORON to let Manafort into his campaign

It's literally one con man getting conned by another con man

The noose is tightening

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 06:48:47 PM »
Still waiting on that Russian collusion. Goes right back to the “a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich” if it wanted. More than likely coerced like Flynn.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 07:08:41 PM »
Still waiting on that Russian collusion. Goes right back to the “a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich” if it wanted. More than likely coerced like Flynn.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 10:03:40 PM »
All this really does is support what those of us who aren't blind already knew. Donald Trump said he would surround himself with the best but he obviously lacks that ability. He has picked some atrocious people for his cabinet and campaign.   Those who disagree with this are brainwashed and not worthy of response. You cannot possibly argue that Donald is great at picking people when you have the number of people who he has fired or resigned a keystroke away

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2018, 10:15:01 PM »
All this really does is support what those of us who aren't blind already knew. Donald Trump said he would surround himself with the best but he obviously lacks that ability. He has picked some atrocious people for his cabinet and campaign.   Those who disagree with this are brainwashed and not worthy of response. You cannot possibly argue that Donald is great at picking people when you have the number of people who he has fired or resigned a keystroke away

lol....oh boy 😂😂😂

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2018, 10:29:05 PM »
lol....oh boy 😂😂😂

and then there's people like coach.. ::)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 05:23:51 AM »
But he gets rid of them, unlike a certain other president who kept them on staff/hid their misdeeds/participated in their misdeeds.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 09:35:17 AM »
But he gets rid of them, unlike a certain other president who kept them on staff/hid their misdeeds/participated in their misdeeds.

But he picked them.. and most of the time only got rid of them when it became public what they did.. otherwise he wouldn't have cared

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 10:04:23 AM »
wonder whether Manafort regrets his generosity of volunteering his time to be Trump's campaign chairman for 3 months?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2018, 11:14:49 AM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2018, 01:01:50 PM »
But he picked them.. and most of the time only got rid of them when it became public what they did.. otherwise he wouldn't have cared

but the crimes were from 2012 and unknown to anyone until now, you are blaming Trump for not being physic ?

but your beloved corrupted FBI/CIA are not to be blamed ?
K

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 01:22:40 PM »
but the crimes were from 2012 and unknown to anyone until now, you are blaming Trump for not being physic ?

yes, a cursory glance at Manafort's past wheeling 'n dealing would've told Trump that Paul was an upstanding patriot to chair his campaign.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2018, 01:26:11 PM »

They had the info and pics for Porter for quite some time. Doesn't look like much vetting went on. Only when the pic went public did they suddenly grow a conscience

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2018, 01:27:49 PM »

So far, Trump’s brag that I “will chose only the best” includes 3 felons.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2018, 01:45:43 PM »
So far, Trump’s brag that I “will chose only the best” includes 3 felons.

I suppose its understandable his followers aren't concerned by the failure, he lied about golfing if elected. It's not like anyone really believes what he says anyway.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2018, 03:12:26 PM »
I suppose its understandable his followers aren't concerned by the failure, he lied about golfing if elected. It's not like anyone really believes what he says anyway.

He's told ~ 2000+ lies since taking the oath of office

pretty obvious that his followers either don't care about being lied to or are not aware of the lies

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
He's told ~ 2000+ lies since taking the oath of office

pretty obvious that his followers either don't care about being lied to or are not aware of the lies

just my opinion but I think it is different things for different folks. I know people that will tolerate anything he does or says because he is a white male which in their minds beats a black or female candidate no matter. Others are die hard Republicans and would vote for Satan if he ran for the party. Others will put up with his antics and lies because they believe he will bring about change (good or bad) and they are tired of the run of the mill career politicians. Very few outside this board that I know think he is a stand up guy