Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2018, 03:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovering from drug addiction?  (Read 1178 times)
herraisland
Getbig III

« on: February 24, 2018, 04:08:19 PM »

Has anyone had to deal with it and managed to stay clean ? Any tips for me ?
Report to moderator   Logged
Shawnwhite
Getbig II

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 06:05:11 PM »

Coke 7 years then opiates 4 years had to go on methadone to clear that up now my only addiction is roids ....alcohol would always bring that demon  out before ! Unfortunately addiction is something I will always struggle with!
herraisland
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 05:30:33 AM »

Coke 7 years then opiates 4 years had to go on methadone to clear that up now my only addiction is roids ....alcohol would always bring that demon  out before ! Unfortunately addiction is something I will always struggle with!

5 years opiates im still trying to get off suboxone.. and been on coke for 2 years now... so tired of relapsing... i never get to clean up for more than 3 weeks. How do you get your mind of it..
Shawnwhite
Getbig II

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 08:30:28 AM »

Just keep trying bro...i should be going to NA meetings but can never stick with it....perhaps you can give your bank card to girlfriend or family member and they help monitor your spending! I might have too go that route eventually.
herraisland
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 03:56:27 PM »

Just keep trying bro...i should be going to NA meetings but can never stick with it....perhaps you can give your bank card to girlfriend or family member and they help monitor your spending! I might have too go that route eventually.

I tried for the first time the 12 steps. Found it helped a lot.. but waited to long on the 4 step.. think that made me relpase.. if you havent try. Try it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!