Author Topic: theres no arguing your way out when u contemplate that god "created" this "life"  (Read 6646 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I have no links but I have seen the buttwipe in question be a buttwipe toward Christians and the Nazarene.   Fuck DeAssee.  He may well be a nice guy in person, but I have my doubts.  I am certain he would say the same about me. Nah.  He's much too smart for someone like me to speak with. ;D

But there's nothing unusual about that, LOL!

:)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
I sometimes wonder if the next evolutionary step in human development is a branching off of those unable to "believe" in stuff on "faith" , from those more prone to superstition and "believing".

The Homo rationalis from the Homo stultus if you will.

I also wonder if at some point the Homo Rationalis would seek to delete the other branch, so as to prevent the extermination of the species through religious wars and hate based ideologies.

I suppose this would probably be perceived by the superstitious as fulfillment of end time prophecies, so of course homo stultus would not likely agree with the necessity of their demise.

This thread alone seems to indicate that there are two basic "types" of human, thinkers vs feelers, logical vs superstitious, free thinker vs follower, self-directed vs other-directed, and on it goes.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." Robert Anton Wilson

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
I sometimes wonder if the next evolutionary step in human development is a branching off of those unable to "believe" in stuff on "faith" , from those more prone to superstition and "believing" - the Homo rationalis from the Homo stultus if you will.

I also wonder if at some point the Homo Rationalis would seek to delete the other branch so as to prevent the extermination of the species through religious wars and hate based ideologies. I suppose this would probably be perceived by the superstitious as fulfillment of end time prophecies, so of course homo stultus would not likely agree with the necessity of their demise.

This thread alone seems to indicate that there are two basic "types" of human, thinkers vs feelers, logical vs superstitious, free thinkers vs other-directed, etc.

There are those who will always think one way and even if proof is set in front of them they will not change their minds' but as a whole race we are all those things you mentioned we all need to think feel use logic and reason... As a believer in god or a higher power I still question everything and that's ok it being open minded..some would theorize that another race from space created us and created our genes could be if you'' THINK ABOUT IT'' we cannot be so foolish to think we are the only life forms in this entire infinite space we live in'' LOGIC'' says were not alone.

Or there is a god a who created us we didn't evolve from monkeys or from tiny micro organisms that's where you ''FEEL'' your faith ..
The bible wasn't written on a whim and it wasn't even a bible until all the people who wrote it put it together it was written by those who walked with jesus and those who followed him it wasn't the work of on man it was the work and written accounts of what they saw and also the teachings that jesus gave to them only after his death many years later were all those notes put together to become the bible so there has to be truth in it no way all these people created a lie ...
Many people contributed to the writing of the Bible. In fact, the Bible is a diverse collection of writings from about 40 main contributors—30 in the Old Testament and 10 in the New Testament.

p

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
God created evolution ....

so both sides are wrong

dan18

• Getbig V

so both sides are wrong
1, In some way yes created destroyed started again...

2, no one is really wrong its just not fully understood at this point lots of theory we will know more when we pass on and our souls or spirit or essence moves on...
p

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV

so both sides are wrong
If everything was created and had a beginning...when was God created?  How old is he? If the answer was that he was always here...then what was he doing before he created everything? Must have been pretty bored.

dan18

• Getbig V
If everything was created and had a beginning...when was God created?  How old is he? If the answer was that he was always here...then what was he doing before he created everything? Must have been pretty bored.
No one knows the answer to that question we are led to believe god is a mystical being well "who knows" nobody. one day we will know be it a man or woman or a other entity but we are not alone. I choose to believe some do not and that's ok
p

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
This is 2018 and I'm in a "dialogue" with someone using the bible as "evidence" ......I will politely (and respectfully) rest my case.

dan18

• Getbig V
This is 2018 and I'm in a "dialogue" with someone using the bible as "evidence" ......I will politely (and respectfully) rest my case.
No im not pushing anything as evidence its personal reasoning no one is right or wrong and the minute you point the finger and say im right and you're  wrong then you have already lost because you then prove you have  CLOSED MIND...

The year 2018 or the beginning of time has nothing to do with it...there is so much we will never understand nor could our brains comprehend.
I will end with this we post everything bad that goes on in the world and it out weighs the good we as a race that means every corner of the earth its sick what happens all over so think about this if we all tried to follow the teachings of the bible there would be no war no hatred no murder no need for guns or  weapons of destruction. This earth would truly be an oasis so with that being said is the bible and what it stands for WRONG .. but as you said its 2018 so let the debauchery and perversion and depravity go on :-\
p

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
No one knows the answer to that question we are led to believe god is a mystical being well "who knows" nobody. one day we will know be it a man or woman or a other entity but we are not alone. I choose to believe some do not and that's ok
But the Bible clearly refers to god in masculine terms..Heavenly FATHER....If god is some "entity"...male female or whatever...then we do not understand this masculine reference...If we do not understand this...We cannot be certain of ANYTHING written in the bible....Yet super religious piously speak in complete certainty about god and his will....This is arrogant and ignorant....just say you don't know but do believe there is  some type of higher power...I believe this

But am tired of mortal humans preaching with such certainty about God and his will....

Its ok to just not know

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Historians will look back at this thread as the beginning of the answer.

dan18

• Getbig V
But the Bible clearly refers to god in masculine terms..Heavenly FATHER....If god is some "entity"...male female or whatever...then we do not understand this masculine reference...If we do not understand this...We cannot be certain of ANYTHING written in the bible....Yet super religious piously speak in complete certainty about god and his will....This is arrogant and ignorant....just say you don't know but do believe there is  some type of higher power...I believe this

But am tired of mortal humans preaching with such certainty about God and his will....

Its ok to just not know
so we agree with each other :)
p

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Hell = Imagine the worst panic attack claustrophobic feeling, combined with feeling every single hurt you caused someone else, completely isolated and alone and that feeling ...it lasts for eternity.

That is hell

Sounds like my school reunion...

The universe never began and it’ll never end.

Nothing was TRULY “created”, ever.

But aliens created us. As we create shit.

Heavy metal is the music of the human white male.

Naked females kick ass.

This is about all I know.

Sooooo.... what you're saying is that naked females kicking heavy metal ass is what heaven looks like?  Cool....

If everything was created and had a beginning...when was God created?  How old is he? If the answer was that he was always here...then what was he doing before he created everything? Must have been pretty bored.

Cracking one off.

T

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
I also wonder if at some point the Homo Rationalis would seek to delete the other branch

this is what godless tards really want... they desire anyone outside of their delusion to b exterminated.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
The original turd was black.  Fack!   Then, everything everywhere turned to shit.

Scientists like to call the emptiness of space, "dark matter".  Why? Because they had a slow day and needed a press release (Hollyweird "stars" do this all the time) to seem relevant. John used to call it "doesn't matter". Why?  Cuz it's nothing more than a stupid guess at a topic no one gives a black shit about.

Wiggs likes to say that god is black and therefor Jesus was black.  The first part only makes sense if you take into account that after impregnating Sheniqualaysia ("Mary" is a whitey construct name), god was never  seen again.

No one knows what is waiting for any of us.  Least of all Wiggs and his earf be flat 'n' sheit way of life.  

Otherwise, this is a good thread!

So, why this "black god" sold his ancestors to slave exporters  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
So, why this "black god" sold his ancestors to slave exporters  ::)

The Profit Wiggs would likely lay claim to the old standby of "he be punishin' the brothas, 'n' sheit".

Dudes a fecktard.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

well done

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
heavenly "FATHER" =FAT "HER"

A FATASS WOMAN
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
The Profit Wiggs would likely lay claim to the old standby of "he be punishin' the brothas, 'n' sheit".

Dudes a fecktard.

Black slaves market is fully operational in Tripoli (Libya)  :D

Old guy like Wiggzy would cost around $ 200 , just Google or YouTube  :P

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Link?

After that he went on on his usual religion-hating parade, ignoring (I believe intentionally) that some of the concepts that modern astrophysicists like to debate about nowadays are essentially religious concepts that have been discussed and debated about by theologians for thousands of years now.

I haven't A SINGLE DOUBT that some of the theories that are the basis for some of physics' most fundamental principles were outright stolen from/based on the religious concepts of omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. Neil doesn't like to acknowledge this very fact because in today's science world religious thought is the equivalent of idiocy. Yet, ALL of science is based on thought that emanated from religions.

Not only that, as of lately, Neil seems to be (ab)using "believe me" when trying to state his point. Sound familiar?

Let me reiterate that I am an agnostic person. Just in case.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
What I find amazing, in the search for a higher being, isn't the higher being per se... it's thinking about the things that surround me that are actually experiencing a multi dimensional world. Take water for example... it's obvious it is an element that, for us, is perceptually bound by the space/time reality. But it you think about it and observe water flowing, you can pretty much see that there are multi-dimensional forces (>3) interacting that are WAY beyond our capacity to understand WTF is going on. Or particles that literally don't give a fuck about anything and will pierce a black hole like a hot knife through butter.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
God is good

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I also wonder if at some point the Homo Rationalis would seek to delete the other branch, so as to prevent the extermination of the species through religious wars and hate based ideologies.

The main issue is that it's not the religions at fault though. Don't get me wrong, many religious entities have recognized, understood and used to their benefit that part of our DNA that tells us to eliminate competition.

But one can hardly blame such things on religions. It's US, not the BELIEFS. We can be exploited, beliefs can't.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
And another thing... in observing the universe as a whole, we would all be doing ourselves a service by separating the physical from the observation. Meaning, the body is the time/space three-dimensional representation of the self, but consciousness or self-awareness offers a much better bleacher seat from which to make such observations as it is not bounded by three-dimensional perceptions (meaning we can actually THINK about going back in time or even imagine the future or being in Bora Bora or Greenland).      

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
some say we all came from monkey, lol (who created the monkey?)