Author Topic: Flashback - Trump confronted bat wielding mugger and stopped him.  (Read 5194 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Flashback - Trump confronted bat wielding mugger and stopped him.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 09:26:05 AM »
Props to Trump on that one...very ballsy move.

In alot of ways he truly is like a real life Batman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 09:27:14 AM »
Props to Trump on that one...very ballsy move.

In alot of ways he truly is like a real life Batman.

Now it makes sense why he made that comment.   LOL!!!!   Trolled these libfags yet again. 

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 01:50:59 PM »
Fake cop would have shit his pants.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »
Here's Trump in his own words talking about an old man who fell down and was bleeding at Maro Lago.

I seriously doubt anyone on this board wouldn't help an old person (or anyone) who fell down and was bleeding but not Trumptard

Of course, like every other time he says something horrible Trumptards will just pretend he was only joking

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »
Snopes ::)

Funny, you believe Trump when he says he would run into a school unarmed with an active shooter but you doubt Snopes... classic.

Who here would run into a school unarmed to the sound of gunfire? I'm not saying I am as brave as Trump, but there were already adults unarmed in the school, and they were getting shot. Hand gun, I would. Shotgun or AR I definitely would. Unarmed? If I did, it would probably be in an area away from where the gunfire is coming from with the intent to get as many out as possible and get some intel to give to the arriving officers. I don't know that I would.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 04:37:10 PM »
Funny, you believe Trump when he says he would run into a school unarmed with an active shooter but you doubt Snopes... classic.

Who here would run into a school unarmed to the sound of gunfire? I'm not saying I am as brave as Trump, but there were already adults unarmed in the school, and they were getting shot. Hand gun, I would. Shotgun or AR I definitely would. Unarmed? If I did, it would probably be in an area away from where the gunfire is coming from with the intent to get as many out as possible and get some intel to give to the arriving officers. I don't know that I would.

speaking of school shooters and teachers

If we're going to arm teachers shouldn't be give them AR-15's and not handguns

Also, shouldn't they wear body armor at all times or at the very least have the body armor in the class room so when the shooting starts they can quickly put on the armor and before they head out to confront the shooter

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 04:44:44 PM »
speaking of school shooters and teachers

If we're going to arm teachers shouldn't be give them AR-15's and not handguns

Also, shouldn't they wear body armor at all times or at the very least have the body armor in the class room so when the shooting starts they can quickly put on the armor and before they head out to confront the shooter

I'm not an expert on the subject but because a shooting can break out at any time, a handgun would likely be the weapon they would carry. A long gun is cumbersome and intimidating so I suspect a concealed handgun would be the answer. Body armor wouldn't likely matter with an AR or AK as unless it is very cumbersome and worn outside the clothing it won't stop a bullet.

Maybe having it available with markings like "Teacher" would help with identification when police arrive but I can see if that is widely known, shooters will just get the same body armor

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 04:46:47 PM »

Yeah they have some interesting information when it comes to non political topics but when it does come to politics they lean significantly to the left.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2018, 04:48:20 PM »
Yeah they have some interesting information when it comes to non political topics but when it does come to politics they lean significantly to the left.

They may have left leanings but they typically supply sources for their findings and they bust rumors that are negative against republicans. I'm left leaning in many ways, but I can post an accurate report.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018, 04:51:32 PM »
I'm not an expert on the subject but because a shooting can break out at any time, a handgun would likely be the weapon they would carry. A long gun is cumbersome and intimidating so I suspect a concealed handgun would be the answer. Body armor wouldn't likely matter with an AR or AK as unless it is very cumbersome and worn outside the clothing it won't stop a bullet.

Maybe having it available with markings like "Teacher" would help with identification when police arrive but I can see if that is widely known, shooters will just get the same body armor

sorry, didn't realize you were going to take my comments seriously but since you did shouldn't the teachers be armed as well as the shooters.  What if the shooters have body armor (as some do).   What if we gave teachers fully automatic weapons and made them promise to only use it in the event of a shooting at their school. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018, 04:57:52 PM »
They may have left leanings but they typically supply sources for their findings and they bust rumors that are negative against republicans. I'm left leaning in many ways, but I can post an accurate report.

I'll have to take your word for it Agnostic. It's been a while since I've checked out the site.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »
I'll have to take your word for it Agnostic. It's been a while since I've checked out the site.

I don't trust them.  They often do not have sources verifying their conclusions.  Sometimes they are correct, but when they are offering opinions, they are often left of center. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 09:44:00 PM »
sorry, didn't realize you were going to take my comments seriously but since you did shouldn't the teachers be armed as well as the shooters.  What if the shooters have body armor (as some do).   What if we gave teachers fully automatic weapons and made them promise to only use it in the event of a shooting at their school. 

ok, I recognized this one

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 09:44:42 PM »
I don't trust them.  They often do not have sources verifying their conclusions.  Sometimes they are correct, but when they are offering opinions, they are often left of center. 

I'm totally shocked

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »
I'm totally shocked

I'm actually not shocked at all that you don't question what you read on snopes. 

I've read a good, objective analysis of the problems associated with snopes.  Have you? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 09:55:33 PM »
I'm actually not shocked at all that you don't question what you read on snopes. 

I've read a good, objective analysis of the problems associated with snopes.  Have you? 

absolutely. I've read the competitors response to allegations about snopes as well. have you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2018, 09:59:14 PM »
absolutely. I've read the competitors response to allegations about snopes as well. have you?

What did objective analysis of snopes did you read? 

Who is the competitor of snopes? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2018, 09:59:57 PM »
What did objective analysis of snopes did you read? 

Who is the competitor of snopes? 

sounds to me like you really didn't investigate Snopes

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2018, 10:01:10 PM »
sounds to me like you really didn't investigate Snopes

What objective analysis of snopes did you read? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2018, 11:55:31 PM »
Do your research Agnostic.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2018, 12:05:07 AM »
Do your research Agnostic.

Thanks Poly, I promise I will

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2018, 05:14:48 AM »

That word salad of a snopes article is hilarious.  Didnt disprove anything.