Author Topic: Roman Reigns wins Elimination Chamber, faces Lesnar for Universal belt at 'Mania  (Read 3983 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Now, there are rumors that they had Lesnar not show up for a scheduled face-off (aka melee/beatdown) with Reigns on RAW, to get Reigns over and turn Lesnar heel.

That fuels further speculation that Lesnar will drop the belt to Reigns and leave for UFC afterwards.

Or, if Lesnar leaves early, Strowman and Reigns will face off for a vacant Universal title.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
We all know that Reigns is winning. That's a no brainer. Lesner's contract expires at WM and he's been seen doing things with Dana White and promoting UFC. Now would it be interesting to see Reigns turn heel the following Monday night on Raw ... with Heyman representing him?  ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We all know that Reigns is winning. That's a no brainer. Lesner's contract expires at WM and he's been seen doing things with Dana White and promoting UFC. Now would it be interesting to see Reigns turn heel the following Monday night on Raw ... with Heyman representing him?  ;)

They won't do it that way. If anything, Heyman will turn on Lesnar and side with Reigns, the way he did with the Big Show in 2002.

So, the Beast is doing the old THT (Time-Honored Tradition)? I hope he doesn't goldbrick it the way he did at WM 20.

I know the indie/Japan marks are salivating over Styles and Nakamura WWE title match being the feature bout at 'Mania (assuming they don't swerve us and give Cena the belt at Fastlane, or make it a triple threat match at WM34 to give Cena a chance to break Flair's record on the grandest stage of them all).

But, if tradition holds as it relates to two world titles in WWE, the Universal Championship (Raw's title) will be the main-event match. That would make it Reigns' fourth consecutive WrestleMania main event.

Playboy

• Getbig V

They won't do it that way. If anything, Heyman will turn on Lesnar and side with Reigns, the way he did with the Big Show in 2002.

So, the Beast is doing the old THT (Time-Honored Tradition)? I hope he doesn't goldbrick it the way he did at WM 20.

I know the indie/Japan marks are salivating over Styles and Nakamura WWE title match being the feature bout at 'Mania (assuming they don't swerve us and give Cena the belt at Fastlane, or make it a triple threat match at WM34 to give Cena a chance to break Flair's record on the grandest stage of them all).

But, if tradition holds as it relates to two world titles in WWE, the Universal Championship (Raw's title) will be the main-event match. That would make it Reigns' fourth consecutive WrestleMania main event.

A reigns heel turn is eminent. He's simply not accepted by the fans period. If they turn him heel and give him a mouth piece like Paul Heyman, it would work wonders.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A reigns heel turn is eminent. He's simply not accepted by the fans period. If they turn him heel and give him a mouth piece like Paul Heyman, it would work wonders.

The fans are warming up to Reigns....somewhat. But, if Lesnar is indeed doing the THT, the heel turn for reigns (if it occurs) happens at 'Mania.

Playboy

• Getbig V
The fans are warming up to Reigns....somewhat. But, if Lesnar is indeed doing the THT, the heel turn for reigns (if it occurs) happens at 'Mania.
From what I have heard, they are going to give Seth Rollins a major push after Wrestlmania and have him and Reigns feud over the title (assuming Lesner loses the title as planned) and one of them will be turning heel.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
From what I have heard, they are going to give Seth Rollins a major push after Wrestlmania and have him and Reigns feud over the title (assuming Lesner loses the title as planned) and one of them will be turning heel.

Reigns actually got cheered last night on Raw. They're really milking this Lesnar-no-show thing well. But, if the Beast is doing the THT, the Universal title match may SUCK BIG TIME, ala WM20 (Lesnar vs. Goldberg).

Playboy

• Getbig V
Reigns actually got cheered last night on Raw. They're really milking this Lesnar-no-show thing well. But, if the Beast is doing the THT, the Universal title match may SUCK BIG TIME, ala WM20 (Lesnar vs. Goldberg).
Yes, he is coming out of his shell slowly. I see they've resorted to Reigns even threatening Vince McMahon to try and change the fans boos to cheers. Great promo by Reigns and Cena as well with his Undertaker situation.