Author Topic: 'Man, She's Pretty': Behind Syrian Rebels' Gruesome Murder of a Female Fighter  (Read 2334 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Obama's army...

The joyful mutilation of the corpse of the female Kurdish fighter is part of the process of oppressing the Kurds, and of women who dare to go out to battle

“Man, she’s pretty,” one of the Syrian fighters can be heard saying in the shocking video posted last week on social media.

Within hours the horrifying film had spread all over the internet, and Barin became one more symbol of the inferno of this war. “That’s our revenge against the pigs of the PKK [Kurdish Workers’ Party],” says one of the fighters in the video as he takes a selfie with Barin’s half-naked and dismembered body. Her bleeding internal organs are exposed, and the men are overcome with happiness.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/syrian-rebels-celebrate-gruesome-murder-of-female-kurdish-fighter-1.5790928

falco

• Getbig V
Google Paul Elam on male disposability.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Epic propaganda.  I had to bail.

I have nothing but numbness for every middle east story.  At this point I'm just like "Whatever.  Call me when you've got your shit together."

^ Also a great line for troublesome womens.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I don't think you can call this propaganda.

FSA is fighting Assad and Haaretz is an Israeli news service.  And Israel is against Assad.  In fact I think Israel is assisting  the FSA.

So they would be reporting against their own side...  which is unlikely...

Epic propaganda.  I had to bail.

I have nothing but numbness for every middle east story.  At this point I'm just like "Whatever.  Call me when you've got your shit together."

^ Also a great line for troublesome womens.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The whole place can just stew in it's own juices as far as I'm concerned.  Someone's always killing someone over there and they're always going to be.  Faction A, Faction B, male, female.  I don't care what they do to each other.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Pics of the chick? that site is blocking.

I don't know why they are making a big deal that the fighter is a female. Equal rights and meh feminism etc.

If it's worse doing this to a female than a man then she should have stayed in the kitchen.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Pics of the chick? that site is blocking.

I don't know why they are making a big deal that the fighter is a female. Equal rights and meh feminism etc.

If it's worse doing this to a female than a man then she should have stayed in the kitchen.

Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V

looks like a platoon of dime piece latin trannies

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Kurdish women do look a bit like latin women (from mejico) with painted-on eyebrows. :D
Q

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Kurdish women do look a bit like latin women (from mejico) with painted-on eyebrows. :D

Yes they do, fantastic looking women. And killers too. Everybody loves a killer!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Look closely.

Not a lot of lookers in that crew.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Only stinking muslims would talk crap about those fighters .

Post images of yours sisters, mother + goat girlfriend.