Author Topic: Gun control  (Read 19441 times)

be back

Gun control
« on: February 28, 2018, 11:46:55 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Gun control
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 12:41:40 AM »

Didn't watch.  Jim Jefffries is a doped up idiot.  His opinion is completely worthless. 

be back

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 12:46:33 AM »
Didn't watch.  Jim Jefffries is a doped up idiot.  His opinion is completely worthless. 

hes right about the American reasoning for guns,,,

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 02:28:19 AM »

You and him and the other unarmed leftists will have a hard battle taking guns away from the 90+ million American citizens who own 300+ million guns.

So good luck with that.  I'm, sure you and Jefferies will be sooo successful confiscating those 300+ million guns.  Maybe tell a joke to the gun owner, and he will give you his guns?  ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 02:48:57 AM »
If we ban guns I hope there is an exception made for wealthy people to still have armed guards.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 03:54:46 AM »

And full of shit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia No mass murders since gun ban? Really? Reality seem to have different "facts"..Let see. 79 people killed in mass murders after Port Arthur massacre. Make some comedy about that?  ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 04:36:49 AM »
the guys an annoying girl.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 04:46:23 AM »
Although an obnoxious retard, this was some funny stuff from Jefferies.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 04:55:10 AM »

Nah.  It's a good standup bit but protection is a genuine reason in the US.  'Cause, you know, every cunt's got a gun.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 07:37:57 AM »
i'm big on 2nd amendment

be back

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 07:57:10 AM »
"Responsible" gun owners shoot themselves in the foot(sorry).

I have my gun for protection
What about the dangers of your kids getting access to the gun
Hey, Im responsible, I always keep it in the safe
Then its no fucking use to you is it?

If you leave the gun in a place thats easily accessable to you then you aint all that responsible.

be back

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 07:58:47 AM »
You and him and the other unarmed leftists will have a hard battle taking guns away from the 90+ million American citizens who own 300+ million guns.

So good luck with that.  I'm, sure you and Jefferies will be sooo successful confiscating those 300+ million guns.  Maybe tell a joke to the gun owner, and he will give you his guns?  ???

I have as much chance of doing that as you have of writing something worth reading...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 08:48:25 AM »

If you leave the gun in a place thats easily accessable to you then you aint all that responsible.

People don't have children in their house for most of their lives and spend most of their day away from the house.

You're missing a good troll here.  It's also true.  The problem isn't guns (as Americans love to remind you).  There are plenty of guns in other countries and these things don't happen.  The problem, therefore, is the Americans.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 09:43:03 AM »
People don't have children in their house for most of their lives and spend most of their day away from the house.

You're missing a good troll here.  It's also true.  The problem isn't guns (as Americans love to remind you).  There are plenty of guns in other countries and these things don't happen.  The problem, therefore, is the American medical industry that prescribes mounds of mind altering pills to our young.
Fixed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2018, 12:20:12 PM »
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/02/26/would-carjacker-shot-killed-concealed-carry-holder-outside-milwaukee-business-officials-say/374652002/

Police have released the identity of a 21-year-old would-be carjacker who was shot and killed by his intended victim early Monday.

Police identified the carjacker Tuesday morning as Carlos D. Martin, a convicted felon. Martin was armed with a gun and trying to carjack a 24-year-old man who was heading into work shortly before 6 a.m. Monday, Milwaukee Police Capt. Andra Williams said.

The 24-year-old had a valid concealed carry license and fatally shot Martin, said Ald. Cavalier Johnson, who called a news conference late Monday about the shooting.

The incident occurred outside a business in the 8800 block of W. Fond du Lac Ave. and was the first reported fatal shooting in Johnson's northwest side district this year.

The shooter, who lives outside the city, stayed at the scene, gave a voluntary statement and is cooperating with the investigation, Williams said.

Police believe a second car may have been involved with the attempted carjacking and are searching for a green Chrysler Pacifica, Williams said.

According to circuit court records, Martin was convicted in 2015 of felony battery and in 2016 of burglary.

Once the investigation is complete, officers will refer the case to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office so prosecutors can determine whether it was justified self-defense.

“Before the summer starts, this should be a warning," Williams said. "This should be a wake-up call to everyone in the community that this is not a game."

Johnson urged residents to talk to their loved ones, particularly young men, about their choices.

“That young man didn’t have to die today, he didn’t have to lose his life, but he made a bad decision and he did," Johnson said. “He didn’t have to harm someone else, either."

The topic of concealed carry has drawn heated debate at Milwaukee City Hall in recent months, with Common Council members voting to ban city contractors from carrying firearms to work sites.

RELATED: Milwaukee Common Council moves to ban city contractors from carrying weapons

Asked about the issue Monday, Johnson said the two issues were "different" and he still believes city employees, except law enforcement, and contractors should not carry firearms.

He also said he didn't necessarily think residents in his district need to arm themselves, saying it is one of the safer areas of the city and "pretty quiet."

Williams said he's often asked by residents how to prevent carjackings.

"The best thing you can do is be aware of your surroundings, be aware of the people that are around you as you go about your day," Williams said.

"You can’t live in fear that something is going to happen to you because Milwaukee actually is quite a safe city and that's something you have to emphasize over and over again," he said.

Johnson & Williams are so full of $shit  ::)  6 shootings today alone and it's only 2:20pm

SpotCrime's Milwaukee, Wisconsin crime map shows 1914 assaults, 811 shootings, 668 burglaries, 1425 thefts, 247 robberies, 573 vandalism, and 334 arrests over a one month period. The previous month crime map in Milwaukee, Wisconsin showed 1973 assaults, 1229 shootings, 770 burglaries, 1662 thefts, 234 robberies, 505 vandalism, and 334 arrests.

The "victim" ::)
:

be back

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2018, 12:32:14 PM »
Once the investigation is complete, officers will refer the case to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office so prosecutors can determine whether it was justified self-defense.

and if they decide it wasnt poor gun guy is doing 20 years.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2018, 12:45:58 PM »
Maybe, maybe not. As the saying goes, "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

be back

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 01:14:22 PM »
Maybe, maybe not. As the saying goes, "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

"Too many cooks spoil the broth"
"Many hands make light work"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 01:27:11 PM »
"Too many cooks spoil the broth"
"Many hands make light work"
Agreed. Much truth in those sayings.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2018, 02:27:37 PM »

It's been established by the left that it is the gun's fault for existing.....so give the gun life in prison and let the guy defending himself go about his day.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018, 02:28:28 PM »
From this point on my answer to calls for gun control is "Fuck you, come and take them".

Most gun owners have been reasonable up to this point and it's gotten us nowhere.  The time for debating and compromising is over.

"Fuck you, come and take them"  Learn it, know it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018, 05:24:54 PM »

Of course your gun needs to be accessible.  If children are around, you need take precautions, just as you would take precautions with bleach of coffee being around children.  You need to ensure that THEY - the children - can't access the gun.

Of course YOU need access to any firearms you own.

I'm just happy that there are so many guns in the USA that there is no way for this conversation to go anywhere. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2018, 07:37:57 PM »

You ever heard of a biometric safe? Ever heard of teaching kids gun safety?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2018, 07:42:09 PM »
For me gun control is hitting the target.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2018, 07:46:19 PM »
i'm big on 2nd amendment

what's your opinion on the debate of the 2nd Amendment pertaining to the states right to maintain a well regulated militia?