Author Topic: K9 nice work  (Read 4953 times)

be back

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: K9 nice work
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 01:58:30 PM »
SANTA ANA, Calif. —

Santa Ana Police K-9 Officer Puskas, who was injured in viral takedown of a carjacking suspect, was released from the hospital Tuesday night. Puskas lost nearly all of his teeth while helping his partners apprehend a man who led police on a wild chase Monday.

http://www.wvtm13.com/article/california-police-k-9-injured-in-viral-takedown-released-from-hospital-awarded-purple-heart/18918970

Good doggie!

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 02:19:30 PM »
I’m sure being awarded a Purple Heart will make the dog ok with losing most of his teeth.
What he needed was a loving family to care for him, not being forced to work with assholes.

Shawnwhite

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 03:33:48 PM »
Awesome

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 04:24:52 PM »
My Neck of the woods.

It's well known that Santa Ana is a shithole, and their cops don't fuck about.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 05:18:04 PM »
Thing of beauty. Sorry he lost some of his teeth. 

werewolf operative

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 05:27:10 PM »

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 05:48:11 PM »
The perp probably got a lifetime supply of calcium during his arrest.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 06:37:33 PM »
The guy in the suit reminded me of Pee Wee Herman.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 06:46:32 PM »
I’m sure being awarded a Purple Heart will make the dog ok with losing most of his teeth.
What he needed was a loving family to care for him, not being forced to work with assholes.

So true.  Dogs hate doing dog stuff
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 07:00:14 PM »

The pooch probably enjoyed taking down assholes.  You know, criminals.  Yo' peepses, 'n' sheit. 

The mirror awaits you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 07:30:07 PM »
LOL @ the cop giving gratuitous left hands to the suspects head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 07:33:44 PM »
LOL @ the cop giving gratuitous left hands to the suspects head.

left hands.. excessive.. dog bite.. reasonable.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 08:56:36 PM »
The pooch probably enjoyed taking down assholes.  You know, criminals.  Yo' peepses, 'n' sheit. 

The mirror awaits you.

i legit lol'd
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2018, 09:01:06 PM »

"

be back

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2018, 09:32:17 PM »
left hands.. excessive.. dog bite.. reasonable.

fuck excessive, why do you think a a car jacker deserves any form of lenience, I would have been happy if they had put a bullet in the back of his head.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2018, 10:25:56 PM »
fuck excessive, why do you think a a car jacker deserves any form of lenience, I would have been happy if they had put a bullet in the back of his head.

Because justice is bigger than that one call. Because Police are supposed to be professionals. Because there are supposed to be good guys {cops} and bad guys, {car jackers} and because whether you are emotionally pissed  or not  citizens rights have been litigated in courts and whether you or I or the cop on the street agrees with it, the system works so much better when cops remain inside that agreed upon parameter. As a cop of 34 years there were many times I personally felt a scum bag deserved way more at the point of capture than the courts would likely give them but because I believe in the system of justice, refrained from meting out what I thought was due. Thats what the citizens pay for, that's what is expected. 

be back

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 10:50:09 PM »
Because justice is bigger than that one call. Because Police are supposed to be professionals. Because there are supposed to be good guys {cops} and bad guys, {car jackers} and because whether you are emotionally pissed  or not  citizens rights have been litigated in courts and whether you or I or the cop on the street agrees with it, the system works so much better when cops remain inside that agreed upon parameter. As a cop of 34 years there were many times I personally felt a scum bag deserved way more at the point of capture than the courts would likely give them but because I believe in the system of justice, refrained from meting out what I thought was due. Thats what the citizens pay for, that's what is expected. 

write something like that after a car jacker kills your wife and crashes the car with your kids in the back.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 10:54:05 PM »
write something like that after a car jacker kills your wife and crashes the car with your kids in the back.

As a husband who lost his wife in a carjacking, I personally would want him shot on sight. But fortunately, that's not how the justice system is set up. Cops are directed to use the least amount of force to effect an arrest. This helps build trust in the community that a pissed off cop isnt going to beat you to death if you stop running. When we get to the point we are ok with cops beating suspects unneccesarily then we are back to the 50's and 60's  and cops don't deserve the respect from the public

just my opinion. You can want the cops to inflict street justice and hope it's no one you know or are related to. 

be back

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2018, 11:10:22 PM »
As a husband who lost his wife in a carjacking, I personally would want him shot on sight. But fortunately, that's not how the justice system is set up. Cops are directed to use the least amount of force to effect an arrest. This helps build trust in the community that a pissed off cop isnt going to beat you to death if you stop running. When we get to the point we are ok with cops beating suspects unneccesarily then we are back to the 50's and 60's  and cops don't deserve the respect from the public

just my opinion. You can want the cops to inflict street justice and hope it's no one you know or are related to. 

It wont be someone I know, I dont associate with people who break the law to an extent they are chased by cops.

werewolf operative

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2018, 11:35:05 PM »

How many years were you on the force before you retired?

about 24

be back

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018, 11:55:22 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018, 12:01:13 AM »
It wont be someone I know, I dont associate with people who break the law to an extent they are chased by cops.

Other than a certain fella over the Internet  ;D

be back

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2018, 12:03:19 AM »
Other than a certain fella over the Internet  ;D

If he doesnt end up killing himself Im sure he will end up behind bars before long...those unfortunately are his only two options as far as the rest of his life goes..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2018, 12:04:01 AM »

In before he says "well I was first an MP for 10 years then civilian cop for 24".