Author Topic: Hilarious RedCon1 Ad of Aaron Singerman [almost] Shooting a Fresh Load of Sperm!  (Read 3378 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Start at 4:54:

I stopped watching at 5:42, before Aaron shoots the load.  Hilarious.  I assume he gets right to the point of shooting the load, then stops.  I will check out the rest in a bit, but a friend just arrived.  I wonder if it will follow a Peter North-like script where Aaron goes "Unngghh...gunna cum.  Ungh."

Amazing video, from what I saw of it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
ROFL @ the part where he checks his nostrils for hydromorphone beads that weren't fully crushed in the mortar and pestle prior to insufflation.  ;D

I feel that human beings and poppies evolved together.  :)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
*fartz*

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
what I found amusing about the whole video is that Dave now has to kiss the butt for sponsor dollars of the guy he tried to basically bury in the industry a few short years ago.

I guess the best revenge is success and making your former foe wear your company's t-shirt.

Good on Aaron
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what I found amusing about the whole video is that Dave now has to kiss the butt for sponsor dollars of the guy he tried to basically bury in the industry a few short years ago.

I guess the best revenge is success and making your former foe wear your company's t-shirt.

Good on Aaron
THat is some funny shit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Start at 4:54:

I stopped watching at 5:42, before Aaron shoots the load.  Hilarious.  I assume he gets right to the point of shooting the load, then stops.  I will check out the rest in a bit, but a friend just arrived.  I wonder if it will follow a Peter North-like script where Aaron goes "Unngghh...gunna cum.  Ungh."

Amazing video, from what I saw of it.

Its been used for quite some time.....has had a great response
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Good on Aaron

Damn good post.

Three people I had been paying - be it employment such as renovations for my townhouses, giving support to just because I cared about them, or the $5,000 in sponsorship dollars I give to the local strongman scene each year - decided to leave me.

One has come crying back.  Another has unblocked me from Facebook, realizing that his annual contest was a lot harder to put on without the $1,200 of my money that I give him for that contest each year.  The last one hasn't caved yet, but she will.

And yes, it's the best "revenge", although it can be looked at differently than that.  In Aaron's case, he likely thought of it sort of as a form of revenge.  For the three people in question, I do not look at it that way, but the facts of those cases were different than the facts in the case of Aaron and Dave.

So yes, I know exactly what you mean.

When all three firmly come back to me, they will realize that they have no cards left.  They will have all shown their entire hand, and future negotiating power will ALL be with me.  With that said, it always was with me anyway!  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Its been used for quite some time.....has had a great response

I wonder if the ad would do even better if Aaron actually DID bust a nut at the end, and revealed he was carrying Peter North level sperm capacity?  ???

I would have liked to see him snort a match head sized amount of heroin...as I understand it, that's all you need, if it is pure heroin.

Great video ad!

PS - Good post, Vince.

Henda

• Getbig V
Damn good post.

Three people I had been paying - be it employment such as renovations for my townhouses, giving support to just because I cared about them, or the $5,000 in sponsorship dollars I give to the local strongman scene each year - decided to leave me.

One has come crying back.  Another has unblocked me from Facebook, realizing that his annual contest was a lot harder to put on without the $1,200 of my money that I give him for that contest each year.  The last one hasn't caved yet, but she will.

And yes, it's the best "revenge", although it can be looked at differently than that.  In Aaron's case, he likely thought of it sort of as a form of revenge.  For the three people in question, I do not look at it that way, but the facts of those cases were different than the facts in the case of Aaron and Dave.

So yes, I know exactly what you mean.

When all three firmly come back to me, they will realize that they have no cards left.  They will have all shown their entire hand, and future negotiating power will ALL be with me.  With that said, it always was with me anyway!  :)

I wouldn’t give the fuckers the time of day as they will do the same shit again, people generally have no loyalties and will shit on anyone given the chance, have a lad who I’ve been mates with we were kids and has worked for me off and on for about ten years and I made the mistake of taking him back twice before learning my lesson, most recently he left in the middle of a job over Christmas leaving me to finish it alone, wish I’d left the fucker in the gutter the first time he wanted work again 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I wouldn’t give the fuckers the time of day as they will do the same shit again, people generally have no loyalties and will shit on anyone given the chance, have a lad who I’ve been mates with we were kids and has worked for me off and on for about ten years and I made the mistake of taking him back twice before learning my lesson, most recently he left in the middle of a job over Christmas leaving me to finish it alone, wish I’d left the fucker in the gutter the first time he wanted work again 

That's a good point...although the people in question are very close to me.  For example, one is someone who had one of my babies, so...it's hard to exclude her.  But she can't think it's reasonable that I pay her a salary in support.  That's ridiculous.  She figured she could just use me as an income source, and that won't be happening.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Dexter Jackson
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 07:12:06 PM »
Wanted to post this video for two reasons. One, I enjoy Dave content and am a fan of Dexter and two ( at the end ) is a Redcon1 ad which is the most creative and innovative video ever produced for this industry. Aaron is incredible at engaging his audience.

J

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Dexter Jackson
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 07:17:04 PM »
Wanted to post this video for two reasons. One, I enjoy Dave content and am a fan of Dexter and two ( at the end ) is a Redcon1 ad which is the most creative and innovative video ever produced for this industry. Aaron is incredible at engaging his audience.

J

Great post!

I loved that RedCon1 video ad so much that I immediately paused it and started a new thread here on Getbig to let everyone know about it!  I was actually so excited about the ad that I didn't even watch the ending because I got caught up making that thread about it.  Here it is if you want to see what other Getbigger's think of Aaron's ad:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=643228.0

How does it end?  Let me guess - Aaron finishes in Peter North style by saying "Unnngghh, gunna cum.  Ungh..." and shooting a massive load of sperm into a tub of protein powder produced by one of his competitors with the moral/ending of the ad being that RedCon1 supplements taste much better than those of the competition.

That would be hilarious.  ;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 07:22:40 PM »
That's not ESFitness...

be back

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 01:01:22 AM »

J

Hi Aaron,,,

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 01:18:42 AM »
Every contest Dave makes a video about Dexter and his age and blah blah blah. It’s getting old.

Dexter’s problem: Phil Heath fucking destroys him from every angle. Always has, always will.

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 01:36:48 AM »
Every contest Dave makes a video about Dexter and his age and blah blah blah. It’s getting old.

Dexter’s problem: Phil Heath fucking destroys him from every angle. Always has, always will.

X2.
and Bonac will be the new future Mr. O when Phil leaves in 2019, 2020.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 05:28:30 AM »

X2.
You mean kinda like how Kai Green became Mr. O after beating Phil at the Arnold? I don't think Bonac can pull that off. When it comes to the O, people tend to be more on point than the Arnold, so Bonac, would have to contend with Ramy, who out muscles him and is taller. Shawn Rhoden*, whose shape is better, and is taller. Roelly, who is about the same height, but is a freak, Cedric McMillan* who is taller, whose shape is better, and has a better back than Bonac, and Brandon Curry, who has better shape, no gut, no better back, and conditioning has really improved.

*Asterisk denotes two people who are inconsistent when it comes to conditioning.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 05:31:50 AM »
You mean kinda like how Kai Green became Mr. O after beating Phil at the Arnold? I don't think Bonac can pull that off. When it comes to the O, people tend to be more on point than the Arnold, so Bonac, would have to contend with Ramy, who out muscles him and is taller. Shawn Rhoden*, whose shape is better, and is taller. Roelly, who is about the same height, but is a freak, Cedric McMillan* who is taller, whose shape is better, and has a better back than Bonac, and Brandon Curry, who has better shape, no gut, no better back, and conditioning has really improved.

*Asterisk denotes two people who are inconsistent when it comes to conditioning.

Asterisk also denotes Aceto’s top clients. And both have had to take trips to the hospital thanks to Aceto.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 05:33:44 AM »
Phil will win again. Nobody can really push him like prime Kai could. Lots of good physiques but all have glaring flaws somewhere. Rhoden no back, Bonac too short (and his gangbanger look could only hurt), etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2018, 05:46:26 AM »
Asterisk also denotes Aceto’s top clients. And both have had to take trips to the hospital thanks to Aceto.
Yep. The thing with Cedric, Shawn, Flex, Melvin, they look better at a lighter weight. Trying to get them full and cut, is not the right way. And Aceto has only brought Cedric in looking good a few times. I firmly believe that Shawn taking 7 yrs off has hurt his back development.

I have always wondered if Shawn, Cedric, or even Roelly were under say Rambod or Farah, what would they look like? Or if they did their prep themselves?
Phil will win again. Nobody can really push him like prime Kai could. Lots of good physiques but all have glaring flaws somewhere. Rhoden no back, Bonac too short (and his gangbanger look could only hurt), etc.
Kai was Phil's motivation. As Kai has beaten Phil before, and showed that he can be beaten by the right combination of size, shape, conditioning and freakiness. And Phil knew that with Kai breathing down his neck, that he would have to be on point.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 05:52:20 AM »

Shawn Rhoden is done and not coming back to his old glory...he's over 40 and his physique has been in decline over the past few years!!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 06:44:21 AM »
Great post!

I loved that RedCon1 video ad so much that I immediately paused it and started a new thread here on Getbig to let everyone know about it!  I was actually so excited about the ad that I didn't even watch the ending because I got caught up making that thread about it.  Here it is if you want to see what other Getbigger's think of Aaron's ad:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=643228.0

How does it end?  Let me guess - Aaron finishes in Peter North style by saying "Unnngghh, gunna cum.  Ungh..." and shooting a massive load of sperm into a tub of protein powder produced by one of his competitors with the moral/ending of the ad being that RedCon1 supplements taste much better than those of the competition.

That would be hilarious.  ;D

not the first time Aaron and jacking off have been a part of the subject matter
exhibit A
"

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Must say Aaron is a true Getbigger with this ad...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 04:19:58 PM »

X2.

No way,he’s to small.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Seems like Matt is still angry that Goodrum prevented him from writing from that magazine due to certain views.
X