Author Topic: Hilarious RedCon1 Ad of Aaron Singerman [almost] Shooting a Fresh Load of Sperm!  (Read 3393 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Seems like Matt is still angry that Goodrum prevented him from writing from that magazine due to certain views.

Yes, I'm still partial sour grapes over that.

I considered Vince "Good Guy" Goodrum to be a good friend of mine, going all the way back to the MuscleMayhem days where I posted as "Listerine".

But he harboured resentment over my views that the average sub-Saharan African has an IQ of 70, and the average African American has an IQ of 85 [raised 15 points from the sub-Saharan average; 10 points of that increase resulted from improvements in deleterious conditions found in Africa but not in the USA, such as very poor nutrition.  The remaining five point increase resulted from the Caucasian admixture that most African Americans have, which was picked up over the centuries of being in the USA.

The moral of the story is that if I do anything in the industry, don't announce it on Getbig until after it's done.  Then Vince can't muck it up for me.

And yeah - clearly Muscular Development won't go bankrupt if they avoid hiring a White person who is racist.  ::)  In reality, no one cares anymore.  People used to care, but all the wolf crying made people stop caring like they once did.

I love how Vince's only argument in the video below that he made to speak out against me was that I'm so "racist".  ::)  How about form an actual argument, Vince?  Imagine if Vince made a point, and all someone did to respond to him was to insult him.  Would that be a good argument?  Would it be an argument at all?  No.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yes, I'm still partial sour grapes over that.

I considered Vince "Good Guy" Goodrum to be a good friend of mine, going all the way back to the MuscleMayhem days where I posted as "Listerine".

But he harboured resentment over my views that the average sub-Saharan African has an IQ of 70, and the average African American has an IQ of 85 [raised 15 points from the sub-Saharan average; 10 points of that increase resulted from improvements in deleterious conditions found in Africa but not in the USA, such as very poor nutrition.  The remaining five point increase resulted from the Caucasian admixture that most African Americans have, which was picked up over the centuries of being in the USA.

The moral of the story is that if I do anything in the industry, don't announce it on Getbig until after it's done.  Then Vince can't muck it up for me.

And yeah - clearly Muscular Development won't go bankrupt if they avoid hiring a White person who is racist.  ::)  In reality, no one cares anymore.  People used to care, but all the wolf crying made people stop caring like they once did.

I love how Vince's only argument in the video below that he made to speak out against me was that I'm so "racist".  ::)  How about form an actual argument, Vince?  Imagine if Vince made a point, and all someone did to respond to him was to insult him.  Would that be a good argument?  Would it be an argument at all?  No.

tl;dr
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
tl;dr

not as good as the Alex Lifeson Rush Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech

"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
not as good as the Alex Lifeson Rush Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech

LOL!!!

Is he combining opiates with coke there?

[to any Getbiggers reading, is that a good combo?  Or a heart attack waiting to happen?]