Author Topic: Cops force fella and homeless man to leave McD  (Read 2953 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Cops force fella and homeless man to leave McD
« on: March 01, 2018, 08:25:31 PM »
The video shows a Myrtle Beach Police officer speaking with a man who is sitting at a booth eating his meal.
The officer tells the man that after he finishes his meal he must leave the restaurant and can never return.

The video, less than 24 hours after being posted, has been viewed more than 40 million times.

The man who filmed and posted the video told the officer he personally paid for the man’s food and was not asked for money after the officer indicated several people called police complaining about the presumably homeless man asking for cash in an area outside the restaurant.

The man filming can be heard telling the McDonald’s staff that they “suck” for kicking a homeless man out of the restaurant ,
as well as asking other peers "how do i make a perfect four corner cut wnhen each corner is out of square ?",
which ultimately leads to a restaurant manager telling the man filming he also has to leave for being “disorderly.”

After requesting a refund, the man who posted the video is handed a paper bag by the manager to bag his food. The man requests a refund once again, to which the police officer explains she can’t mandate the restaurant give him a refund and he needs to “get [his] stuff and leave.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5452039/Homeless-man-customer-told-leave-McDonalds.html

http://kxan.com/2018/03/01/police-respond-to-viral-video-of-homeless-man-kicked-out-of-mcdonalds/
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Cops force fella and homeless man to leave McD
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 09:04:29 PM »
 ??? How is this news? The managers of a private establishment can trespass anyone from their property for any reason.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 09:32:21 PM »
The video shows a Myrtle Beach Police officer speaking with a man who is sitting at a booth eating his meal.
The officer tells the man that after he finishes his meal he must leave the restaurant and can never return.

The video, less than 24 hours after being posted, has been viewed more than 40 million times.

The man who filmed and posted the video told the officer he personally paid for the man’s food and was not asked for money after the officer indicated several people called police complaining about the presumably homeless man asking for cash in an area outside the restaurant.

The man filming can be heard telling the McDonald’s staff that they “suck” for kicking a homeless man out of the restaurant ,
as well as asking other peers "how do i make a perfect four corner cut wnhen each corner is out of square ?",
which ultimately leads to a restaurant manager telling the man filming he also has to leave for being “disorderly.”

After requesting a refund, the man who posted the video is handed a paper bag by the manager to bag his food. The man requests a refund once again, to which the police officer explains she can’t mandate the restaurant give him a refund and he needs to “get [his] stuff and leave.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5452039/Homeless-man-customer-told-leave-McDonalds.html

http://kxan.com/2018/03/01/police-respond-to-viral-video-of-homeless-man-kicked-out-of-mcdonalds/

He was obviously banned from the place for panhandling previously.   Unless he was black or another race, he has no argument
A

be back

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 10:51:27 PM »

He was obviously banned from the place for panhandling previously.   Unless he was black or another race, he has no argument

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 10:57:55 PM »
nothing to see here...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 02:31:44 AM »
People don’t want to eat their meal next to a stinking homeless man attracting flies and with shaggy long greasy lice infested hair near their food

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 03:01:27 AM »
Actually the cop has no authority telling the man he can never return.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 03:09:06 AM »

He can if the McDonald's manager gave the ok.

chuckles

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 03:33:45 AM »
Their Burgers are junk anyway.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 04:14:10 AM »

Wrong

chuckles

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 04:25:02 AM »
Wrong
no doubt need a court order of some kind & for that you need a good reason.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 04:39:22 AM »
no doubt need a court order of some kind & for that you need a good reason.

Not in America. I've done it myself when I was a security guard. Sometimes even with police present to assist or do it for us. If the manager says I want X person trespassed from our establishment they have that right.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 04:42:54 AM »
Matthew 25:40  And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

chuckles

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 04:46:17 AM »
Not in America. I've done it myself when I was a security guard. Sometimes even with police present to assist or do it for us. If the manager says I want X person trespassed from our establishment they have that right.
Land of the Free... :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2018, 04:47:37 AM »
Land of the Free... :D

Hasn't been for quite a while  ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 04:49:29 AM »

QFT..

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 05:13:45 AM »

Actually internet lawyer they can. If the restaurant kicked him out and banned him for previous disorderly behavior they can warn him to leave. He is then trespassing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 05:27:53 AM »
Corporations are king and expect cops to do their bidding
No, not really.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2018, 05:53:09 AM »
Matthew 25:40  And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

This 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000x
p

be back

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2018, 06:44:15 AM »
Wrong

why would you think McDonalds is a public place.

Its a private establishment that they allow the public access, at any time they can ask anyone to leave without a reason, same way you could ask someone to leave a party at your own home.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2018, 06:50:26 AM »
where is the compassion?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2018, 06:57:29 AM »

He’s a asshole cop with a Gun thinks he can do anything he wants
Except enter a school when a shooting incident is taking place.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018, 07:39:49 AM »
In my country, a restaurant has to pay heavy taxes, if they want to select their clientele.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2018, 12:45:26 PM »
why would you think McDonalds is a public place.

Its a private establishment that they allow the public access, at any time they can ask anyone to leave without a reason, same way you could ask someone to leave a party at your own home.

No it’s not a private place and why would you think that? It’s open to the public as per state and county licensing. Private clubs over here have different rules and laws and how they can operate. McDonald’s can’t and never have just walked up to someone and told them to leave for no reason.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2018, 12:50:31 PM »
Actually internet lawyer they can. If the restaurant kicked him out and banned him for previous disorderly behavior they can warn him to leave. He is then trespassing.

If for previous conduct yes. I never said he could come into the place and be disorderly. If he was hangin outside asking for money and told not to fine but if he came in with someone and got a meal then I don’t see the harm in that. Don’t know the whole story. But we all know it boils down to money. If some lawyer wanted some free publicity he would take this guys case I’m sure it would make CNN.  ;D