Author Topic: Test c tren e gh  (Read 4213 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Test c tren e gh
« on: March 02, 2018, 08:52:41 AM »
Who has ran low dosage test like 250mg weekly and 200 tren E per week with 3-4 ius growth 3on one off schedule with the Gh morning dosage growth bi weekly injections of 125test cyp 100tren e

Low dosage just to lean out and have good look not really after size I am fairly lean at 249lbs 6ft just want to know experiences. First time with growth and wanted to for decade now but not using for size.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Test c tren e gh
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 03:49:41 PM »
Who has ran low dosage test like 250mg weekly and 200 tren E per week with 3-4 ius growth 3on one off schedule with the Gh morning dosage growth bi weekly injections of 125test cyp 100tren e

Low dosage just to lean out and have good look not really after size I am fairly lean at 249lbs 6ft just want to know experiences. First time with growth and wanted to for decade now but not using for size.

For how long? This is a good cruise for some, and a good cycle for others. Just remember, Tren is 5x the strength of test at same dose. There are better things you could add besides Tren. It’s over rated, extremely toxic, and in the end unless you are prepping for a show, not worth it.
IF you GH is real pharma, then you absolutely don’t need more than 2u/day. What brand GH do you have? Considering that REAL 191 HGH must be kept cold at all times, and the only pharmas to patent and get FDA approval for the opposite are Norditropin and Genotropin pens, I hope that’s what you have. Serostim is also good, but that isn’t a complete 191 process, it’s filtered through mouse membrane. This is why Serostim can be left out in its powder state with no degradation. Remember, Serostim was not approved for use in pituitary deficient children (like Norditropin, Genotropin, Humatrope). It is only approved to prevent muscle wasting in aids patients.... but it works wonders at 2-4u/day also.
IF you have Chinese crap, then smack yourself in the face because you just wasted a bunch of cash.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 07:06:22 AM »
I’ve used tren ace before at higher dosages I’m in my 30s and diet and training is good I don’t need a heavy cycle to diet j just want the tren pop/look. I’ll pyramid up test to a gram for few weeks in the winter time and add an exotic like tren to diet with and cruise the rest of the time. I don’t compete in body building and don’t compete in powerlifting anymore. But I still train and diet like I am on/off season accordingly.

Still on the fence about the Gh ~riptropin/somatropin. I am 6ft and 250lbs around 12% body fat. Just gonna diet down to sub8% I do it every year.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 07:24:30 AM »
I’ve used tren ace before at higher dosages I’m in my 30s and diet and training is good I don’t need a heavy cycle to diet j just want the tren pop/look. I’ll pyramid up test to a gram for few weeks in the winter time and add an exotic like tren to diet with and cruise the rest of the time. I don’t compete in body building and don’t compete in powerlifting anymore. But I still train and diet like I am on/off season accordingly.

Still on the fence about the Gh ~riptropin/somatropin. I am 6ft and 250lbs around 12% body fat. Just gonna diet down to sub8% I do it every year.

If you have the cash to spend on pharma GH, Norditropin pen, Genotropin pen, or Serostim if you can’t get the other two, then I would do it. 2-4u/day of pharma works great! If your thinking of Chinese stuff, then save your hard earned money.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 06:31:25 PM »
Ok I’ll save the money. Like I meant to say is as long as I have the tren look in the “tren e” with hard training and calorie deficit. Then I’ll be good money isn’t an issue for me. I just don’t think I can get real U.S.A. pharm grade 191... but I’ve used pepetides in the past for specific purposes and gotten desired results for specific products. I just thought a little Gh added to an already tried true program will help.

The other problem bringing up my questions is results/look wise on the enanthate estered tren vs acetate which is king I know!!
Mmmm tren ace

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 10:21:53 PM »
I don't know why anyone would use Tren E if they had access to Tren A

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 07:00:00 AM »
cause they dont like pinning

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 12:00:36 PM »
I don't know why anyone would use Tren E if they had access to Tren A
I’ve never tried tren E.... ace is harsh but works great just wanting something effective at low dosage for a good look when cutting. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 07:12:55 PM »
I’ve never tried tren E.... ace is harsh but works great just wanting something effective at low dosage for a good look when cutting. I’ll let you know how it goes.

The only reasons to use Tren E would be less irritation at injection site, less frequency of pinning, less chance of sub q sterile abscess due to frequent use of same injection site.

Not a huge fan of Tren due to the fact that it is very hard on the kidneys. It’s a progestegenic derivative as well... which can be good or bad I guess.

Would never use Tren for longer than 12weeks as well... but that’s just me. It is very potent though for sure!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 08:35:04 AM »
And less chance of hitting your knees coughing up snot I hate that

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 05:43:17 AM »
Tren E to me is just tren without having to pin everyday and without this coughing crap i get with ace.
Also much cheaper. Will probably never touch ace again.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 08:30:52 PM »
Im running the same compounds myself.

This is my opinion on the generics if you got extra cash to experiment on a few kits and take a crack at it then why not and you can judge yourself.  I know people that loved the gens and i know people that dont.  If 300 to 500 bucks is gonna make  or break a person they really shouldnt toy with the idea growth in the first place.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2018, 05:00:39 AM »
Tren E to me is just tren without having to pin everyday and without this coughing crap i get with ace.
Also much cheaper. Will probably never touch ace again.

Yeah, I began to like tren e...thought it was sides in a bottle but it is not.