Author Topic: I Like Taking The Guns Early  (Read 2702 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I Like Taking The Guns Early
« on: March 03, 2018, 01:46:38 PM »
Anyone remember when Obama was first elected and Republicans (future Trumptards) lost their minds convincing themselves that the black, muslim atheist marxist was going to take their guns away

“I like taking the guns early,” Trump said during a televised meeting on gun laws at the White House on Wednesday. “To go to court would have taken a long time.”

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: I Like Taking The Guns Early
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 02:39:58 PM »
Anyone remember when Obama was first elected and Republicans (future Trumptards) lost their minds convincing themselves that the black, muslim atheist marxist was going to take their guns away

In the great state of Texas, a gun totin' rootin' tootin' state, there are already avenues that can be used to remove a gun from a home if there is probable cause to believe the person is a danger to himself or others. Then a hearing is held to determine if and when it would be returned.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-clarifies-mental-crisis-guns-policy-4908331.php

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 09:32:06 AM »
I laugh when I see retards whining about how they need their guns in case they have to fight government oppression and ruthless dictators in the future.

Like their little penis extenders are going to shoot down fighter jets, stop tanks, withstand 50 caliber razings and sink battleships. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 09:38:23 AM »
I laugh when I see retards whining about how they need their guns in case they have to fight government oppression and ruthless dictators in the future.

Like their little penis extenders are going to shoot down fighter jets, stop tanks, withstand 50 caliber razings and sink battleships. 
No knowledge of history (including modern history) from this guy apparently.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 09:44:58 AM »

So it's your opinion that the US military would 100% turn on the American people?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 10:34:55 AM »
Yeah, tough to continue masquerading as the "good guy" (as government tries to do while pulling its bullshit) when that requires killing citizen, after citizen, after citizen, after citizen, who'd hold ground.

No one believes government is "scared" of our guns, as much as they're undoubtedly very annoyed by them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 11:02:24 AM »
Yeah, tough to continue masquerading as the "good guy" (as government tries to do while pulling its bullshit) when that requires killing citizen, after citizen, after citizen, after citizen, who'd hold ground.

No one believes government is "scared" of our guns, as much as they're undoubtedly very annoyed by them.

I don't know that "government" gives much thought to gun owners unless it's politicians occasionally taking the heat after a mass shooting

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 12:23:20 PM »
I don't know that "government" gives much thought to gun owners unless it's politicians occasionally taking the heat after a mass shooting
As a supposed former military man, would you open fire on American citizens?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 12:27:06 PM »

It's 100% MSM creating that heat to being with, though.  And anyone who'd use the old line that LNM just did, saying, "THEY CAN NUKE YOU AND YOUR GUN!!" isn't seeing the picture clearly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 04:33:55 PM »
So it's your opinion that the US military would 100% turn on the American people?

Mine, no.  But that's the excuse you see the dummies whining about all the time. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 04:35:02 PM »
No knowledge of history (including modern history) from this guy apparently.

Yeah, cause the US gov't has been soundly defeated by small town militia quite regularly. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 06:10:28 PM »
As a supposed former military man, would you open fire on American citizens?

are you nuts? of course not

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »

What?  You mean you would not jackboot the orders of the rogue government when ordered to turn the streets into killing fields? 

Or do you mean that you would throw your weapon down and bail out of your armored personnel carrier when confronted by the duck dynasty rejects and their peashooters?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2018, 06:25:10 PM »
Even as liberal as you are...and I have still yet to have a single military man say that he would.
Yeah, cause the US gov't has been soundly defeated by small town militia quite regularly. 
Fact.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 06:28:52 PM »
Even as liberal as you are...and I have still yet to have a single military man say that he would.Fact.

Can't recall a military person I've ever known who would turn their guns on citizens. The military is made up of citizens. But some people need something to fear.. why not a government that might turn it's military on you and kill you

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 08:38:12 PM »
Can't recall a military person I've ever known who would turn their guns on citizens. The military is made up of citizens. But some people need something to fear.. why not a government that might turn it's military on you and kill you
It seems to be the popular go to argument about banning citizens from owning ARs. That the people could never take on the US military.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 08:46:48 PM »
It seems to be the popular go to argument about banning citizens from owning ARs. That the people could never take on the US military.

I think it works both ways. I've heard some say they want the ar 15 or Ak 47 in order to protect themselves against the government.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 12:02:09 PM »

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 07:04:42 PM »