Author Topic: 2018 Oscars - Did you watch the Oscars and what did you think of it?  (Read 4842 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: 2018 Oscars - Did you watch the Oscars and what did you think of it?
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2018, 02:31:48 PM »
But no...i did not watch that trash
irongearco.com

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2018, 03:08:15 PM »
No.

I used to love awards shows, in general, just for the overall spectacle, but since I’ve woken to the truth (Jews, leftlibs, Globalists, anti-whites, SJWs, feminists, etc.), I’ve sworn off viewing any such event.

Every one is just another vehicle/platform for the Zionist agenda.

It’s sickening.

Hollyweird can fuck itself. Which it is.

thatrandomguy#7

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2018, 03:15:17 PM »
fuck no didn't watch but cracks me up that jimmy the man show kimmel is the patron saint of all things feminist now.

werewolf operative

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2018, 03:59:33 PM »

The dindu who stole Frances McDormand's oscar.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhGC35PHu9E0XGKE3o

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Arnold and the Oscars
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2018, 05:44:04 PM »
Was Arnold mentioned at all at the 90th Oscars  anniversary ?

They mentioned/showed about every single action hero and movie star from every genre  throughout their 90 years and Arnold, a game changer, with iconic lines  and movies such as Predator,Terminator, True Lies, Conan etc was totally ignored...... or did I miss that part ?

WoooSHHHHHHHH  hasta la vista

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Arnold and the Oscars
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2018, 06:04:25 PM »
#oscarstoowhite

He doesn't fit their agenda.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2018, 06:09:23 PM »
#oscarstoowhite

He doesn't fit their agenda.

Let them kowtow to the SJW freaks.

I must have missed the part about action stars.  But if many action stars of Hollywood's past were mentioned, there is likely a reason why they purposely ignored Arnold.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
Let them kowtow to the SJW freaks.

I must have missed the part about action stars.  But if many action stars of Hollywood's past were mentioned, there is likely a reason why they purposely ignored Arnold.

To be fair, he's probably the worst actor of the big action Heros. If he didn't have an accent, it'd be that much worse.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2018, 06:52:58 PM »
I watched Aftermath a few days ago, and his acting was REALLY GOOD.

Similar thing with Maggie, his acting was good in that too.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2018, 06:55:03 PM »
I watched Aftermath a few days ago, and his acting was REALLY GOOD.

Similar thing with Maggie, his acting was good in that too.
thats my wife playing his wife that got killed in aftermath.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2018, 06:57:21 PM »
thats my wife playing his wife that got killed in aftermath.

REALLY?

WOW you must tell us more...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2018, 08:47:30 PM »

Yep, as expected - the lowest rated Oscars...

Oscars Drop to All-Time Low 26.5 Million Viewers - The telecast stumbles 19 percent from 2017.

That's easily the least-watched Oscars in history, trailing 2008 by more than 5 millio

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-oscars-eye-new-low-early-numbers-1091636

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2018, 10:46:59 PM »
No.

I used to love awards shows, in general, just for the overall spectacle, but since I’ve woken to the truth (Jews, leftlibs, Globalists, anti-whites, SJWs, feminists, etc.), I’ve sworn off viewing any such event.

Every one is just another vehicle/platform for the Zionist agenda.

It’s sickening.

Hollyweird can fuck itself. Which it is.

Great post, Fortress!  My thoughts exactly.  It's so refreshing to hear a fellow Canadian say this - since we are still the geographically largest White-majority country on the planet, far removed from the problems caused by diversity, I find that White Canadians are the worst for claiming to like diversity.  As if it's hard to claim to like or tolerate something that you live NOWHERE NEAR.  ::)  Our prime minister is literally a stereotype of that model of Canadian.

Did you happen to check out the link that Ron posted?  I read it, and was blown away by just how badly Hollywood is doing.  I love how they decided to actually practice what they preach, and as soon as they did, they started losing money, hahaha.  At this pace, major studios will go bankrupt.  ;D  They will have no choice but to tone it down with the pathetic agendas.  Meanwhile, they are actually ramping them up!  Talk about stupid planning.

I know that Jews are highly intelligent and tend to think in the long-term, but I fail to see how being so leftist helps them, even from the perspective of where they will be two centuries from now.  Maybe they are thinking even farther ahead than I think they do, or know something that I do not.  They are a highly intelligent group of people, so it bewilders me why they tend to still lean so leftist in light of leftism collapsing the way it has been.

Check out some of these comments, from the Hollywood Reporter link that Ron posted.  ;D

PS - Hugh Tjardon, LOL.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2018, 10:59:39 PM »
nope

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2018, 01:48:12 AM »
nope

Can't watch TV at 9am Monday morning  :P

Who won in the best tits category  8)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 02:12:04 AM »
Didn't watch, don't give a fuck. 

The world would be a better place if all these obnoxious kunts were loaded onto a rocket and launched into the Sun.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 02:32:42 AM »
but you watch their work.

you have been, for decades.

movie after movie after movie.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 03:02:32 AM »
Actors forget they are merely for entertainment purposes only.

People are tuning out as actors believe they can turn a movie award into a political speech or some other speech of righteousness. Nobody gives a shit what they think and thry certainly.didnt come to see an award ceremoney.only.to have someone's views.shoved down their throat.

There is a huge disconnect from these people. Is it an American attitude thing where they all believe people follow them like disciples?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2018, 03:15:13 AM »
Even if you were to take away the political rantings during the event, it would still be losing viewers. The golden era of Hollywood has passed and there are so many other options available now to keep us entertained. Award ceremonies are quickly becoming a relic of a bygone era and are seen as just a circle-jerk for overpaid and egotistical "stars".
Of course, the leftist political spin doesn't help. The humour is bland, liberal and predictable, Kimmel truly is awful and is totally incapable of being even a little edgy (even though he probably thinks he is).
For those like myself who didn't watch, Mark Dice gives a good review of the event.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 04:10:40 AM »
Oscar winning director Guillermo del Toro, the Person of Pallor who made a speech about art erasing “lines in the sand,” personally lives in, I believe, the idyllic suburban hills west of the San Fernando Valley. And/or he may have moved to Toronto in Canada recently. Guys at his level often have multiple homes.

But one place Guillermo del Toro definitely doesn’t live is in his native country of Mexico. Del Toro did not even visit his home country from 1998 until 2015.

When he wants to make a Spanish language movie he goes to Spain rather than home to his native Mexico.

Why does del Toro take full advantage of the line in the sand between America and Mexico?
His father, Federico del Toro, was kidnapped off of the streets of his Mexican hometown, Guadalajara, and held for ransom. del Toro had sunk all of his money into Mimic, and had no idea how he would get his father back home.

del Toro and his two brothers began receiving ransom notes. The three brothers would take turns speaking with the kidnappers, with del Toro taking control over the last leg of the negotiations.

“We would get ransom notes with many syntax and spelling errors. It effects you.”

“Unfortunately I have to leave Mexico after the kidnapping of my father. Creatively I would be back, but as a parent I find it very difficult to return with the assurance that it will not be a problem …”

As del Toro’s decision demonstrates, it’s actually nice to have “a line in the sand” between America and Mexico …
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2018, 04:16:34 AM »
Had it not been for a few advertisements and news sites mentioning it I wouldn’t have even known that it was going to happen. I watched none of it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2018, 04:17:49 AM »
Fuck no,have never watched an awards show and never will.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2018, 04:28:23 AM »

I used to love awards shows

Training partner: "Today we we're going to hit squats at 85% of our PR, followed by some intense accessory work and finish with mobility".

Fortress: "I don't care what we do as long as I'm outta here by 6:30.  The golden globes pre-show starts at seven, and I've heard Catherine Zeta Jones' is wearing a little Vera Wang number this year and it's absolutely to die for.
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2018, 04:28:44 AM »
Never watch any of this shit, no interest whatsoever

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2018, 04:44:56 AM »
No. And I thought nothing of it.