Author Topic: ian Harrisson cycle  (Read 7368 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
ian Harrisson cycle
« on: March 06, 2018, 03:55:55 AM »
Just found an old interview from him, he claimed 4 sust + 4 test e a week + 100mg prop e.o.d (100mg e.d when cutting), no mention of other anabolic, gh 4ui a day "My physique changed overnight, I couldn't believe what was happening."

600lbs squat for 12/15 reps, stiff legged dl 7 plates for 10+ reps.
asstropin

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: ian Harrisson cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 04:49:36 AM »
that "4" = 4 grams I'm assuming, which puts him over 8 grams a week - wow....

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 06:00:26 AM »
Just found an old interview from him, he claimed 4 sust + 4 test e a week + 100mg prop e.o.d (100mg e.d when cutting), no mention of other anabolic, gh 4ui a day "My physique changed overnight, I couldn't believe what was happening."

600lbs squat for 12/15 reps, stiff legged dl 7 plates for 10+ reps.

You know man, you should be more clear and exact when posting this kind of shit!!! Here is the exact quote from the actual interview.... get your facts straight man! People can be influenced by this kind of shit post and end up damaging themselves.... “just because Ian did it, I can do it also” type of thing.

Get your facts right before posting cycle stuff!

“AE: What kind of total gram dosages are you using per week when you're doing your androgen loading?

IAN: During androgen loading, me maximum would be 4 sostenon a week and 4 dura's a week, so that's 8, probably about 2000 mg a week for the loading phase, then I'd be looking at 100 mg of propionate every other day. If I got close to a show, I'd probably increase that slightly to 100 mg a day to make sure I didn't lose any mass while calories are restricted. I think people assume that pro bodybuilders take more dosages than normal bodybuilders and I really don't think that's the case. From the guys who I've talked to on a personal level, they don't use huge amounts. They really don't. The one thing they do differently than other bodybuilders is they eat religiously, perfect all the time. I don't mean perfect as in clean food, I mean perfect as in amounts of food.

AE: I think food is your best anabolic.

IAN: (Very excited) Oh without a doubt, without a doubt. I've seen guys take 3-4 times the dosages I've taken, but I've put on maybe 20 lbs more muscle because I've eaten correctly. I really think training is a big thing, but I don't think it's the main thing. I think the eating and the sleeping are the two main things in bodybuilding.

AE: What is your opinion of GH?

IAN: I think growth hormone is fantastic, but I don't believe in the huge dosages. When I first started using GH which was the first year I did the English Grand Prix which was….(asks wife what year he did the English Grand Prix)….I was 24 years old the first time I took GH, which was 1993. I was using 4 iu's on training days only, which was 4 iu's four days a week. It freaked me out, I put 2 lbs a day on for 9 days.

AE: 2 lbs a day?

IAN: Yes, and this was six weeks out from my first pro show. It freaked me out.”

****For those of you that want to read what Ian REALLY Said, clickie the linkie below.
http://www.anabolicextreme.com/archives/anex_archives_issue5_ianharinterview2.htm

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 08:21:35 PM »
Yep Ian, pro bodybuilders don't take huge dosages.  They just eat right, and train hard.  Totally believable, just like your 4ius of GH per day. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 11:30:50 PM »
“I was using 4 iu's on training days only, which was 4 iu's four days a week. It freaked me out, I put 2 lbs a day on for 9 days.”  ::)

What a load of complete Nonsense.

Doubt if Ian would be saying such crap
More likely a ghost written article.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 05:00:33 PM »
Yep Ian, pro bodybuilders don't take huge dosages.  They just eat right, and train hard.  Totally believable, just like your 4ius of GH per day. 

Fessing up to 2300-2700mgs of test/weekly is refreshingly candid, no?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 05:22:40 PM »
Fessing up to 2300-2700mgs of test/weekly is refreshingly candid, no?

That's about a third of what they actually use.  So no, its not refreshingly candid at all.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 05:27:23 PM »
That's about a third of what they actually use.  So no, its not refreshingly candid at all.
This was 80s and 90s that amount of real pharma Test back then is comparable to around 5-6k today.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 07:24:32 PM »

Clearly we know some very different pro’s
Sadly so many on here are totally convinced all pro’s
Are on huge amounts.

No doubt some are & then again an awful lot of amateurs/ gym rats
Are on as well - only they ain’t all pro’s - so other factors must be
Coming into play.
So 57grams (rough estimate  ;D ) a week doesn’t automatically make one a pro.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 02:56:54 AM »
I also think he is on high doses but not as much as mccraver nasser dorian range.

You can notice doses on mass level. Mass level is quiet a good chart to guess dose range abuse level.

More test more gh more slin means bigger you are.

Test gh slin level decides your frame bigness.    But I believe his less type of drugs theory . Instead of blasting 8 different type of drugs. Most doing it 3 4 drugs on very high doses. Simply test gh slin deca load or tren mast when cutting.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 05:32:30 AM »
Can someone tell me what does he mean ny "androgenic load"

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 08:38:22 AM »
Clearly we know some very different pro’s
Sadly so many on here are totally convinced all pro’s
Are on huge amounts.

No doubt some are & then again an awful lot of amateurs/ gym rats
Are on as well - only they ain’t all pro’s - so other factors must be
Coming into play.
So 57grams (rough estimate  ;D ) a week doesn’t automatically make one a pro.

I'm sure it varies, but I'm close with several top level amateur guys as well as a guy that could have turned pro, but stopped because of the amount of slin required to compete at that level.  His base of just test was 5-7 grams per week.  Just test, and he said that is common, almost standard amongst top guys.  His cruise dose of Serostim was a vial a day, which is 18iu, then it went up from there.  Slin use was what got him to stop competing as he said it was 100-200 iu per day.  Long acting and short acting mix.  Wasn't willing to do that anymore, and would have never been a top pro anyway, so whats the point.  These guys use massive dosages for the most part, yes there are probably some that use less, but anyone that believes they use what most of them say is just naive.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 04:17:21 PM »
I'm sure it varies, but I'm close with several top level amateur guys as well as a guy that could have turned pro, but stopped because of the amount of slin required to compete at that level.  His base of just test was 5-7 grams per week.  Just test, and he said that is common, almost standard amongst top guys.  His cruise dose of Serostim was a vial a day, which is 18iu, then it went up from there.  Slin use was what got him to stop competing as he said it was 100-200 iu per day.  Long acting and short acting mix.  Wasn't willing to do that anymore, and would have never been a top pro anyway, so whats the point.  These guys use massive dosages for the most part, yes there are probably some that use less, but anyone that believes they use what most of them say is just naive.

Well Then I Must Be Naive.

I know personally & have trained with & been involved with 4 top pro bodybuilder’s
And have very close friends/ knowledge of Dorian.
Also very close friends with Kamal who just won the 212 Arnold classic
This is only the 2nd time he has done carb loading after winning 7 amateur
World championships & huge host of other top level shows.

You carry on believing as you want & posting what you want.

I seldom post about how much & what to use as it is so far from what
The majority want to read & believe is true.

The absolute crazy ridiculous nonsense often posted on here about drug courses & cycles
Is just that Mainly Nonsense posted by wannabe experts.

Yes PEDs are part & parcel of all sports for sure.

If these amateurs & pro’s need such large amounts of drugs & so many different ones
Then they are in the wrong game Clearly they don’t have the genetics to make it &
Are resorting to a Shotgun approach to what they are taking.

Yes many many bodybuilders take stupid amounts & combinations of drugs
No denying that.

And many more intelligent ones don’t.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 06:02:27 AM »

So they are using 7-8 grams of test per week ???

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 06:50:34 AM »
So they are using 7-8 grams of test per week ???

Some of them not all of them

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »
I do test/deca 300/300 every 5th day. Maybe I should increase it a bit😂. Anyway people with magical genetic are very rare. I know one he's young long m.bellies getting huge on regular amounts of aas loving gh (said it needs some time to get benefits from)
On pic my gen-gifted friend with some famous bbuilder

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 11:04:27 AM »
If Ian used pharmacy steroids, "smaller" doses would make big effect.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 12:32:52 AM »
If Ian used pharmacy steroids, "smaller" doses would make big effect.

It wouldnt change shit unless his UG gear is underdosed.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 05:25:30 PM »
I do test/deca 300/300 every 5th day. Maybe I should increase it a bit😂. Anyway people with magical genetic are very rare. I know one he's young long m.bellies getting huge on regular amounts of aas loving gh (said it needs some time to get benefits from)
On pic my gen-gifted friend with some famous bbuilder

I don't want to insult you in any way ,but NOBODY knows what somebody else is truly using unless you are handcuffed to him 24hrs a day.for a variety of reasons even your best lifetime friend may not want you to know there dosages