Author Topic: Antifa SJWS ATTACK Sargon of Akkad(Carl) at London College  (Read 8811 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Antifa SJWS ATTACK Sargon of Akkad(Carl) at London College
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2018, 06:16:20 AM »
Have you noticed how these antifa men that shield their faces everytime have women with them that can come to their rescue if someone gets tired and attacks them. They behave really aggressive and think they are badasses but at the same moment someone just takes a step at their direction there is a lesbo infront of them. So funny

The lesbos of Peace should be taken out first, THEN the Antifee's would have nobody to hide behind to rescue them! :D
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2018, 10:28:35 AM »
1. Vince asked about it and stated that he was confused after reading further: 'I just went to wikipedia and found that its referring to the Akkadian Empire.   There are people fighting over some bullshit from 2300 B.C???   Now I'm really confused.   The Akkadian Empire was mostly in Asia and I don't see any Jackie Chan's on stage.    Has this mother fucker watched too many Conan movies or something??  I still don't get what the fuck this is all about???   I've heard of Antifa but what's an SJW???'

2. Nothing I wrote came from Wikipedia, or was phrased so as to sound intellectual.

3. You are really boring.

Carl did something that reminded me of one of your posts, Meta-physical.

Remember when you thought you could just play some intellectual sleight of hand, by dodging 110 years of empirical evidence on cognitive testing, and stating that some vague "shared humanity" causes Blacks, Whites, and Asians to all engage in violence?

Let's extend that further - after all, I bet if you flicked my kitten's ear long enough, he would eventually claw you, and try his best to attack your hand, leaving your hand scratched up; maybe even bloody.

OMG - *HUGE REVELATION, UNNGGHH, GUNNA CUM*

THIS MUST MEAN HUMAN BEINGS AND KITTENS HAVE SOME SHARED SPECIES-MANITY, CAUSING EACH TO BE VIOLENT.

Then in the same thread, Black Getbiggers refused to answer my question as to whether Blacks were superior at sprinting, as well as various sports [basketball, football aside from the position of quarterback which requires intelligence and is thus dominated by Whites].

LOL!!!!!!!!

That's what I call a MAJOR WIN!  Sure - no one admitted that different races could differ by average IQ - including your vague rhetoric presenting itself as a "rebuttal", but if numerous Black Getbiggers refused to admit that Blacks are superior at certain sports that they are OBVIOUSLY superior at...could I really call that a "loss"?  Not really, IMO.

Back to Sargoy of Akkad, he tried to use a similar tactic, by throwing out enough vague rhetoric to question what is meant by the term "race", and the term "White".  So later on, he was asked point blank whether or not Laurence Fishburne was White, and...

SARGON REFUSED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

LOL.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Again, he tried to pull the vague "But what IS truth" postmodernist card that you tried, and had it immediately turned back around on him only to have egg all over his face, haha.  And he looked like a fool in front of anyone watching.

PS - Hey Meta-physical, I will bet you two separate bets for $500 each and send Ron the money to hold in escrow that:

[1] All the top sprinters in 2018 are Black [a majority of the top 10 world level sprinters this year - as in, a MINIMUM of 6 out of 10 must have a majority of 50% African ancestry].
[2] A majority of the top intellectuals this year will be White [a majority of the top 10 world level intellectuals this year - as in, a MINIMUM of 6 out of 10 must have a majority of 50% White/European ancestry].

But let's be honest, you wouldn't take either bet - let alone BOTH bets - because you know damn well you would lose, and you would lose GRAPHICALLY and PUBLICLY to a known "racist" on Getbig.  ::)  As I said, I promised Ron that I would not derail threads and bring up race on Getbig any longer, or start threads on the topic.  However, a post here and there on the topic, such as this one, should be ok.  :)

PPS - What I'm saying now is BEYOND obvious, thus I have no problem being so vocal about it anymore.  I would say that at least 30% of the population agrees with me.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2018, 10:58:50 AM »
This.

It's naive to think these things won't escalate. The main parties across the western world are drifting further away from each other and are increasingly embracing the extreme ends of the political spectrum.  

I don't see it happening. The standard of living and quality of life for most people in the world is increasing dramatically. Yes, the era of the white man is coming to a close but that's not going to result in a global convulsion.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2018, 01:13:56 PM »
Carl did something that reminded me of one of your posts, Meta-physical.

Remember when you thought you could just play some intellectual sleight of hand, by dodging 110 years of empirical evidence on cognitive testing, and stating that some vague "shared humanity" causes Blacks, Whites, and Asians to all engage in violence?

Let's extend that further - after all, I bet if you flicked my kitten's ear long enough, he would eventually claw you, and try his best to attack your hand, leaving your hand scratched up; maybe even bloody.

OMG - *HUGE REVELATION, UNNGGHH, GUNNA CUM*

THIS MUST MEAN HUMAN BEINGS AND KITTENS HAVE SOME SHARED SPECIES-MANITY, CAUSING EACH TO BE VIOLENT.

Then in the same thread, Black Getbiggers refused to answer my question as to whether Blacks were superior at sprinting, as well as various sports [basketball, football aside from the position of quarterback which requires intelligence and is thus dominated by Whites].

LOL!!!!!!!!

That's what I call a MAJOR WIN!  Sure - no one admitted that different races could differ by average IQ - including your vague rhetoric presenting itself as a "rebuttal", but if numerous Black Getbiggers refused to admit that Blacks are superior at certain sports that they are OBVIOUSLY superior at...could I really call that a "loss"?  Not really, IMO.

Back to Sargoy of Akkad, he tried to use a similar tactic, but throwing out enough vague rhetoric to question what is meant by the term "race", and the term "White".  So later on, he was asked point blank whether or not Laurence Fishburne was White, and...

SARGON REFUSED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

LOL.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Again, he tried to pull the vague "But what IS truth" postmodernist card that you tried, and had it immediately turned back around on him only to have egg all over his face, haha.  And he looked like a fool in front of anyone.

PS - Hey Meta-physical, I will bet you two separate bets for $500 each and send Ron the money to hold in escrow that:

[1] All the top sprinters in 2018 are Black [a majority of the top 10 world level sprinters this year - as in, a MINIMUM of 6 out of 10 must have a majority of 50% African ancestry].
[2] A majority of the top intellectuals this year will be White [a majority of the top 10 world level intellectuals this year - as in, a MINIMUM of 6 out of 10 must have a majority of 50% White/European ancestry].

But let's be honest, you wouldn't take either bet - let alone BOTH bets - because you know damn well you would lose, and you would lose GRAPHICALLY and PUBLICLY to a known "racist" on Getbig.  ::)  As I said, I promised Ron that I would not derail threads and bring up race on Getbig any longer, or start threads on the topic.  However, a post here and there on the topic, such as this one, should be ok.  :)

PPS - What I'm saying now is BEYOND obvious, thus I have no problem being so vocal about it anymore.  I would say that at least 30% of the population agrees with mk

You should walk around the campus of any Ivy League college or university in the United States. There seem to be as many Asians, if not more, as whites. They are way over represented relative to their numbers in the general population, particularly in STEM-related schools. Does this mean Asians are smarter than whites? Regardless, the white man's days as the ruling race are numbered.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2018, 03:28:35 PM »
You should walk around the campus of any Ivy League college or university in the United States. There seem to be as many Asians, if not more, as whites. They are way over represented relative to their numbers in the general population, particularly in STEM-related schools. Does this mean Asians are smarter than whites? Regardless, the white man's days as the ruling race are numbered.

What makes you think I think Whites have the highest average IQ of any race?  ::)

OH WAIT, GOT IT - you think I'm some clouded Neo-Nazi, and that since I don't agree with the same programming that brainwashed you that I must automatically think Whites are the best and that every other group is inferior in every way.  I suspect you think I subscribe to other fallacies, such as ALL White people being smarter than ALL Black people, even when a significant amount of the bell curves for both populations overlap.

I may be assuming things based on your position, but I am doing so based on things you wrote in your actual post.  You are making assumptions about me based on all of the mass media you consumed that has made me out to be some evil Nazi.

To answer your question, Asians actually do have a higher average IQ than Whites.  With the Asian average of 105, it is not much higher than the White average of 100.  But the difference is in the "spread" of the bell curve; Asians tend to lie tightly around their mean score of 105.  Whereas Whites produce more of both very dumb people and very intelligent people.  Check out the respective Asian and White bell curves below to see what I mean.  Why do Whites tend to outperform Asians globally, given that Asians outnumber Whites AND have a higher average IQ?  Because Whites produce more people with genius level IQs than Asians - and indeed, in absolute numbers, more than any other race in the world.  Jews produce more geniuses in per-capita terms, but they are a small race, and thus Whites produce more geniuses overall, as we outnumber Jews about 60 to 1.

So no, White global power is going nowhere any time soon.  And very soon, we are going to start reversing the Jewish policies of diversity and "tolerance", that have resulted in White people tolerating our own demographic displacement/replacement for far too long as it is.  That will end soon.

Back to your post about IQ: women have a similar "spread" to their IQ scores as Asians do.  What I mean by this is that women tend to have members centred closely around their mean score of 100, whereas males produce more very dumb members of their gender, as well as more very smart members/males.  That is why males fill both the jails, and the highest offices of universities in the STEM departments.

The more you know!

PS - Asians have also been discriminated against massively in university enrollments over the past decade or more, especially in the Ivy Leagues, and are finally fed up - they are suing over the racist policies that require them to get at least 250 points higher on their SAT scores than Blacks get in order to gain entrance!  I'm so happy to finally see this happen!  :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/affirmative-action-battle-has-a-new-focus-asian-americans.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/harvards-discrimination-against-asian-americans-must-end/2017/08/08/446ebd6a-7bb1-11e7-a669-b400c5c7e1cc_story.html?utm_term=.476e97555bc3

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-uncomfortable-truth-about-affirmative-action-and-asian-americans

https://nypost.com/2017/11/28/ending-ivy-league-bigotry

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2018, 04:21:43 PM »

And very soon, we are going to start reversing the Jewish policies of diversity and "tolerance", that have resulted in White people tolerating our own demographic displacement/replacement for far too long as it is.  That will end soon.

Can you elaborate on this? How is this going to happen?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2018, 04:51:39 PM »
Sargon needs to hit that treadmill so that he can be quicker at evading those evil anti-Akkadians.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2018, 05:08:56 PM »
Matt getting destroyed by Meta-Physical.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2018, 06:24:38 PM »
Can you elaborate on this? How is this going to happen?
From the depths of Thunder Bay, Canada, a manical genius is plotting The Circassian Revival.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2018, 10:26:19 PM »
Matt getting destroyed by Meta-Physical.

If you think calling a person racist ten times in a row is destroying them, then yes.

I would prefer if he addressed the data that I posted  :-\ :-X

werewolf operative

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2018, 07:33:53 AM »
Tommy Robinson knocking out black scum in Italy.

Meta-physical

« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2018, 05:57:02 PM »
Hahaha, never before has a gif so accurately represented my online antagonism of two morons:

RatherBeDead: *Sobbing* Hey, bookworm! Stop pretending to be intellectual! My psychiatrist said I have to make 500 insignificant quips a day on Getbig as a cathartic exercise, and you're interfering!

Me: *POW!*  Shut the fuck up! How about a right hook to the amygdala to stave off that depression?

Matt Canning: Hey, Meta-physical, I never learned to read properly and I literally can't comprehend what you wrote, so how about we bet $500 on something that you've never once addressed?

Me: *Boom!* Step back, mong-child! How about you spend that $500 on a vasectomy, you plagiarising piece of shit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2018, 06:36:47 PM »
If you think calling a person racist ten times in a row is destroying them, then yes.

I would prefer if he addressed the data that I posted  :-\ :-X
Another Classic

Open Borders SJW activist gets blasted in Belgium.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2018, 03:27:46 AM »
I simply asked what a sargon is...I don't even what the fight is about.  enlighten us

Sargoy of Akkad.  He is a YouTube star.

Also Vince - have you ever visited this extremely interesting little island in North Carolina?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Island,_North_Carolina

Here's another quaint little island...a little too small for my tastes, but still very cool IMO:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald_Head_Island,_North_Carolina

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2018, 03:30:25 AM »
Matt Canning: Hey, Meta-physical, I never learned to read properly and I literally can't comprehend what you wrote, so how about we bet $500 on something that you've never once addressed?

No matter how many Social Science professors parrot Lewontin's Fallacy, it doesn't make any of them smart - and it certainly doesn't make them right.

Employing sophistry that depends on the ignorance of your audience may work on most of the people you speak to.  It does not work on me.  Before Matt Cimone went on to do his TedX Talk, I beat him in a Pairs Debate.  That was before he went on to win the Senior High School Nationals Debate Championships.

So like me or not, I know what I'm doing when it comes to debating.

Do you have a background in debating, Meta-physical?  I have seen sophistry win debates, so I wouldn't rule it out.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2018, 04:43:38 AM »
No matter how many Social Science professors parrot Lewontin's Fallacy, it doesn't make any of them smart - and it certainly doesn't make them right.

Employing sophistry that depends on the ignorance of your audience may work on most of the people you speak to.  It does not work on me.  Before Matt Cimone went on to do his TedX Talk, I beat him in a Pairs Debate.  That was before he went on to win the Senior High School Nationals Debate Championships.

Do you have a background in debating, Meta-physical?  I have seen sophistry win debates, so I wouldn't rule it out.

So you're all talk and no action?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2018, 04:46:36 AM »
GOODRUM

Have you embraced the Sargonitis yet?

Or do you wish to stay in the shadows of the SJW forever?
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2018, 05:23:08 AM »
GOODRUM

Have you embraced the Sargonitis yet?

Or do you wish to stay in the shadows of the SJW forever?

I haven't figured out the Sargonitis.  Richard Spencer seems to hate this guy but so does Antifa.   He's anti-feminist and since I fuck dudes, we might be in agreement with him in that way. 
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2018, 06:35:51 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2018, 06:50:41 AM »

I haven't figured out the Sargonitis.  Richard Spencer seems to hate this guy but so does Antifa.   He's anti-feminist and since I fuck dudes, we might be in agreement with him in that way.  

Wonderful news!

Agreement is the first step to picking a side!
Q

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2018, 07:23:01 AM »

Employing sophistry that depends on the ignorance of your audience may work on most of the people you speak to.  It does not work on me.  Before Matt Cimone went on to do his TedX Talk, I beat him in a Pairs Debate.  That was before he went on to win the Senior High School Nationals Debate Championships.

Do you have a background in debating, Meta-physical?  I have seen sophistry win debates, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Matt, have you ever thought about joining one of those Bloodsport/Kumite style chats that Andy Warski hosts?

All of these guys...Spencer, Carl, Styxhexenhammer have been on his channel and you probably have enough of a following to elbow your way in on a chat.

werewolf operative

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2018, 07:32:56 AM »
Matt, have you ever thought about joining one of those Bloodsport/Kumite style chats that Andy Warski hosts?

All of these guys...Spencer, Carl, Styxhexenhammer have been on his channel and you probably have enough of a following to elbow your way in on a chat.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2018, 04:33:11 PM »

Q

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their