Author Topic: Gary Cohn Resigns  (Read 3696 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Gary Cohn Resigns
« on: March 06, 2018, 02:51:47 PM »
apparently he didn't support Trumps idiotic idea of tariffs

I wonder if he quit before or after he learned that Trump plans to apply the tariffs in a "loving way"?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Gary Cohn Resigns
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:18:11 PM »
Good Lord! Not another one! More job openings than a Temp agency :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 06:31:18 PM »
Good Lord! Not another one! More job openings than a Temp agency :D

It's a fucking zoo, seriously. I'm not sure if it has happened like this in the past, or if the media just covers every resignation/termination in Trumps regime, but it doesn't look good.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 08:16:36 PM »
It's a fucking zoo, seriously. I'm not sure if it has happened like this in the past, or if the media just covers every resignation/termination in Trumps regime, but it doesn't look good.

It hasn't 

not even close

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 08:41:15 PM »
apparently he didn't support Trumps idiotic idea of tariffs

I wonder if he quit before or after he learned that Trump plans to apply the tariffs in a "loving way"?

Kinda makes you wonder why Obama’s cabinet didn’t resign completely since all of his policies were one failure after another from cash to klunkers to Obamacare to foreign affairs.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 08:56:45 PM »
Kinda makes you wonder why Obama’s cabinet didn’t resign completely since all of his policies were one failure after another from cash to klunkers to Obamacare to foreign affairs.

Seriously, is that what this makes you wonder?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 09:07:36 PM »
Seriously, is that what his makes you wonder?

Yeah, it does.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 09:24:32 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 01:52:42 AM »
Not good.    Cohn was one of his best picks.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 06:21:38 AM »

Obama.... Obama.... Obama.....

What you mean is you have nothing to comment with or defend the fact that the rat's are fleeing the ship so you will just resort to whining about Obama. 

We are only in the middle of the week.  Still enough time for another to quit.

James

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 07:03:38 AM »
Not good.    Cohn was one of his best picks.  

"Globalist Gary" also known as ‘Carbon Tax Cohn’ is a registered Democrat and donated to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 07:08:24 AM »

"Globalist Gary" Cohn is a registered Democrat and donated to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Which explains why Trump picked him?  Because he was surrounding himself with the "best and brightest" as he claimed?

James

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 07:13:40 AM »
Trump correctly identified this tool as a globalist (called him that to his face, per Axios)

Very few will miss you Cohn, time to get an economic advisor that puts America's interests first.

"Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, Dina Powell: the three big-government liberals tightening their hold on the White House" - Mark Levin:

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/849774436601536512

Cohn was reportedly brought on board by Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law. A former chief executive of Goldman Sachs, Cohn soon earned the wrath of conservatives and loyalists, who nicknamed him “Globalist Gary.”

Cohn urged Trump to keep the nation a participant in the Paris climate accord, but Trump took the United States out of it after his late May trip to Europe.

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/roger-stone-cohn-fired-immediately-criticizing-trump/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 07:46:57 AM »
It hasn't 

not even close

Early Bill Clinton
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 08:05:12 AM »
Which explains why Trump picked him?  Because he was surrounding himself with the "best and brightest" as he claimed?

Let the swamp drain itself. With all economic indicators in the positive, this guy bails before its enacted his loyalty wasn’t real to begin with.

People either forget or don’t realize that Trump has an economic degree as well.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 08:09:21 AM »

Easy answer
They were all Leftist Cuckolds Like Him.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 10:26:16 AM »
Let the swamp drain itself. With all economic indicators in the positive, this guy bails before its enacted his loyalty wasn’t real to begin with.

People either forget or don’t realize that Trump has an economic degree as well.

I thought Trump was supposed to drain the swamp.  Now you say leave it to the swamp to drain itself.   Gotcha.   

Or more like the guy bailed before shit got even worse for him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 11:34:38 AM »
I find it hilarious how Democrats are trying to go to the right of Trump on a seemingly daily basis now.

As if I didn't hear Bernie push protectionism and criticize NAFTA for years.

Good luck with that message going forward.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 11:45:00 AM »
I find it hilarious how Democrats are trying to go to the right of Trump on a seemingly daily basis now.

As if I didn't hear Bernie push protectionism and criticize NAFTA for years.

Good luck with that message going forward.

Kind of how I feel when I hear Republicans say "But Obama.." when Trump was supposed to ring in a new way of government. For 8 years I heard Republicans complaining about Obama and Democrats saying "But Bush.." At what point do we agree how things were done in the past is irrelevant and what is being done now matters?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 11:49:27 AM »
Kind of how I feel when I hear Republicans say "But Obama.." when Trump was supposed to ring in a new way of government. For 8 years I heard Republicans complaining about Obama and Democrats saying "But Bush.." At what point do we agree how things were done in the past is irrelevant and what is being done now matters?

And meanwhile Trump continues to make inroads into that union vote that the Democrats counted on for so long.

Simply opposing everything that Trump does "just because" is terrible strategy and Trump is obviously taking advantage of it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/unions-praise-trump-on-steel-tariffs/article/2650558

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 11:53:23 AM »
And meanwhile Trump continues to make inroads into that union vote that the Democrats counted on for so long.

Simply opposing everything that Trump does "just because" is terrible strategy and Trump is obviously taking advantage of it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/unions-praise-trump-on-steel-tariffs/article/2650558

I thought opposing everything one party does just because was wrong for years. I sure wish they would actually work together for a better country.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 11:57:08 AM »
I thought opposing everything one party does just because was wrong for years. I sure wish they would actually work together for a better country.

Agnostic I'm right there with you my brother.

I just don't think we will see it for some time.

We are divided as a country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 11:57:17 AM »

Everything ofag did was wrong.  Name one good policy of his?  One.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 11:57:53 AM »
Everything ofag did was wrong.  Name one good policy of his?  One.  
With that attitude, would it matter?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 02:17:52 PM »
Early Bill Clinton
chart shows departures in first 24 months for the other POTUS's

Trump is only at 13 months