Author Topic: Drug dealer swallows drugs, refuses to poo for 47 days, is released no charge  (Read 2922 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/drugs-poo-watch-police-custody-14378817

hahaha. If they were opiates, thats probably why he didn't go shit for that long.

UK of peace.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/drugs-poo-watch-police-custody-14378817

hahaha. If they were opiates, thats probably why he didn't go shit for that long.

UK of peace.

LOL!!!!

A fellow opiate fan, I hope.  ;D  I couldn't believe how amazing oxycodone was until I got a prescription of it.  :o

I'm kidding - sorta.  ;)  Not about oxycodone being amazing, but about you being a fan.  I didn't mean to imply anything.  :)

That said, Canada is being very stingy with opiate prescriptions these days, due to so many First Nations [Native Americans of Canada] dying from them.  My friend once asked me for a free one, so I nicknamed them "free ones" ever since.  ;D

PS - I could go for a free one right about now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
How can you  not shit for 47 days?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
LOL!!!!

A fellow opiate fan, I hope.  ;D  I couldn't believe how amazing oxycodone was until I got a prescription of it.  :o

I'm kidding - sorta.  ;)  Not about oxycodone being amazing, but about you being a fan.  I didn't mean to imply anything.  :)

That said, Canada is being very stingy with opiate prescriptions these days, due to so many First Nations [Native Americans of Canada] dying from them.  My friend once asked me for a free one, so I nicknamed them "free ones" ever since.  ;D

Oxys were great like a decade ago, when they had the green 80mg ones. They reformulated it around 2010 or so to make it "tamper proof" and I haven't had any since. I did get prescribed percocet once, which is APAP/oxy but it didn't impress me.

be back

esfitness did 48 days.

falco

• Getbig V

be back

At least.

I think he maybe waiting for others to show their hand before he commits...

Eisberg

Dan-O

• Getbig V
I can't believe that's humanly possible, to go that long without taking a dump.  He must have taken a shit in secret sometime during those 47 days, and destroyed the evidence.  :o

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I can't believe that's humanly possible, to go that long without taking a dump.  He must have taken a shit in secret sometime during those 47 days, and destroyed the evidence.  :o

and destroyed the evidence.  :o

Yes he probably eat it...  :o

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

You would think the LE would slip some kind of laxative into his food or water.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
You would think the LE would slip some kind of laxative into his food or water.
that would be illegal and inadmissible 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
LOL!!!!

Oxy is garbage compared to diluadid. 480mg oxy/day and I felt absolutely nothing.(both CR & IR)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Dilaudid is awesome. Liked it better than fentanyl when I was in hospital for kidney stone surgery. Morphine is nice too of course.

doggler

• Getbig IV
Nether Animal - poo watch officer....

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
No way a human can not shit for 47 days.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Snort roxicodones, blue 30 mgs. I've heard

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
that would be illegal and inadmissible 

X-ray, MRI, or CT scan could've confirmed the presence of a foreign object, which doctors could have concluded was a medical emergency.  Could that have been used as the basis for a medical procedure to remove the object? 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Intent to sell something that someone wanted to buy?  Throw away the key!

stingray

• Getbig III
Hard to beleive he didnt shit for so long, unless he had a bowel obstruction, even then having a bowel obstruction for so long could be life threatening

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
I guess if you starved yourself for 48 days

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
When new guys come into jail for the first time they'll usually go 2 or 3 weeks without taking a shit.  This guy was probably in am isolation cell with the water turned off and a "trap" in the toilet and sink to gather anything he did shot or piss out. Could've shot it out or puked it out and kept swallowing it again.

Don't believe legally they could hold him that long in the US with no evidence. And no way would a judge order a ct or mri. Too much risk the case gets thrown out.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It's crazy. I've seen some dumb crap out on the streets of Austin. Cops who are so bent on making the felony crack arrest they are willing to try and get a guy to spit out the crack he ingested during the stop. For me, it was never that big a deal. You ate the crack, cool.. you win.. I hope you live, have a nice day. You shoved a bag of crack up your butt? You win.. you want it more than I do. Keeping a guy locked up that long for a drug offense to me is just ridiculous

werewolf operative

It's crazy. I've seen some dumb crap out on the streets of Austin. Cops who are so bent on making the felony crack arrest they are willing to try and get a guy to spit out the crack he ingested during the stop. For me, it was never that big a deal. You ate the crack, cool.. you win.. I hope you live, have a nice day. You shoved a bag of crack up your butt? You win.. you want it more than I do. Keeping a guy locked up that long for a drug offense to me is just ridiculous

You're a disgrace.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You're a disgrace.

and just so others know, X have demonstrated a lack of IQ worthy of response, this response is not for you, its for others who may not  know you are a gimmick that just posts things like Blacked.com (an obvious obsession of yours) and other juvenile post. Not a single posts brings anything to the table