Author Topic: Drug dealer swallows drugs, refuses to poo for 47 days, is released no charge  (Read 2924 times)

be back

It's crazy. I've seen some dumb crap out on the streets of Austin. Cops who are so bent on making the felony crack arrest they are willing to try and get a guy to spit out the crack he ingested during the stop. For me, it was never that big a deal. You ate the crack, cool.. you win.. I hope you live, have a nice day. You shoved a bag of crack up your butt? You win.. you want it more than I do. Keeping a guy locked up that long for a drug offense to me is just ridiculous
You stab and kill my wife, you hide the knife, you win....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You stab and kill my wife, you hide the knife, you win....

Yeah, because murder and drugs in your mind are equal. That's you

Megalodon

• Getbig V
It sounds like he didn't give a shit.   :-\

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It sounds like he didn't give a shit.   :-\

:)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Hard to beleive he didnt shit for so long, unless he had a bowel obstruction, even then having a bowel obstruction for so long could be life threatening

I knew someone who didn't crap for more than two months.  She died of colon cancer (tumor) weeks later.  Life-threatening, indeed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I’d be a dead give a way. I shit at least twice a day. If I shit 3-4 times it might be a life sentence

werewolf operative

and just so others know, X have demonstrated a lack of IQ worthy of response, this response is not for you, its for others who may not  know you are a gimmick that just posts things like Blacked.com (an obvious obsession of yours) and other juvenile post. Not a single posts brings anything to the table

I learned long ago political discourse with boomers is a fruitless endeavor.

Day of the pillow when?

be back

you missed the point , never mind...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

they usually are to  US public opinion...