Author Topic: Sessions unloads on California Dems for ‘radical, open borders agenda’  (Read 4521 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
We're talking about whether (as you and many others say), illegals do jobs Americans will not do. 

Here is another one:  https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/09/illegal-immigration-american-farming-economic-myths-debunked/

An excerpt:

Most illegals do not work in agriculture — only about 4 percent of the illegal-immigrant population is employed in farming. In no state is farming the predominant occupation of illegal immigrants; even in places such as California, where labor-intensive fruit-and-vegetable farming attracts a relatively large illegal workforce, the main occupations of illegals are in hospitality (restaurants and hotels), services, and transportation.

Likewise, most of the people working in agriculture are not illegals: The great majority of the farming workforce is composed of legal workers, with illegals constituting about one-fourth of the total. Illegals make up a larger share of the farm workforce than they do any other labor pool, but they remain a small though not inconsequential minority of workers.

That right there would make the employer thing easy to enforce.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
But the article you first posted was about immigrants not illegal immigrants right?

The first article doesn't distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants.  Doesn't matter that much for this point, because I think people are lumping Mexican immigrants in total (legal and illegal) into the same pot when talking about what types of jobs they do in the U.S.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I am sure "many" are.

Make it illegal and it ends.

Meanwhile, we have millions picking fruit, cleaning hotel rooms, working in the service industry.  

BTW its a sucky free ride.

A decent free ride in California would be 30K per year and even then it sucks.

That's how we won the war on drugs. ::)
The demoncrats running ca have taxed the fuck out of everyone and every business in order to support their illegal base voters. Everything from welfare to drivers licenses to insurance. How many illegal immigrants are homeless?
We keep paying for people that don't even belong here.

Someone breaks into your house, eats your food, watches your tv, sleeps in your bed, demands you pay for his healthcare...are you cool with that because he mowed your yard?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
Do you live in San Jose Chaos?
I don't and wouldn't. You?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
Why did you leave ?

Got a job offer I couldn't turn down.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
That right there would make the employer thing easy to enforce.

The laws on the book are not that hard to enforce.  We have been turning a blind eye.  Say what you want about Trump, but he is changing our entire approach on that issue.  I like it.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
I don't and wouldn't. You?

Been there many many many times.  Great place.  Traffic and prices are the only draw back.  But if you are making at least 150K, its a golden. 

James

be honest, was it to a State that went for Trump in the last election?

Democrats Fleeing Blue States, Infecting Red States With Failed Liberal Disease:

https://lidblog.com/democrats-fleeing-blue-states/

Why People Are Leaving Blue States in Droves:

http://dailysignal.com/2017/02/07/why-people-are-leaving-blue-states-in-droves/

OzmO

• Getbig V
That's how we won the war on drugs. ::)
The demoncrats running ca have taxed the fuck out of everyone and every business in order to support their illegal base voters. Everything from welfare to drivers licenses to insurance. How many illegal immigrants are homeless?
We keep paying for people that don't even belong here.

Someone breaks into your house, eats your food, watches your tv, sleeps in your bed, demands you pay for his healthcare...are you cool with that because he mowed your yard?

That's 2 different things Chaos.  Enforcing drug laws encompasses finding suppliers, users, manufacturers.  Making illegal for illegals to get benefits is as simple as requiring proof of citizenship at local, state and federal institutions and agencies.

that was kind of a poor argument dude.  That one works better for the gun thing.

James

Democrats Fleeing Blue States, Infecting Red States With Failed Liberal Disease:

OzmO

• Getbig V

I am.  Seriously.  I am not a Trump fan.  But if he makes its so the private sector pays more than the government, brings good jobs here, etc.  I will be.  

It was a job offer.  Ohio.  cheaper to live, making more here, less traffic.

Shitty Asian and Mexican food though.  Superior Greek and Middle Eastern food.  

James

I am.  Seriously.  I am not a Trump fan.  But if he makes its so the private sector pays more than the government, brings good jobs here, etc.  I will be.  

It was a job offer.  Ohio.  cheaper to live, making more here, less traffic.

Shitty Asian and Mexican food though.  Superior Greek and Middle Eastern food.  

Figures considering Ohio went for Trump!

OzmO

• Getbig V
Figures considering Ohio went for Trump!

hehehehehe    :D ;D ;D

Its where the job was dude. 

James

hehehehehe    :D ;D ;D

Its where the job was dude. 

Exactly!

OzmO

• Getbig V
The first article doesn't distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants.  Doesn't matter that much for this point, because I think people are lumping Mexican immigrants in total (legal and illegal) into the same pot when talking about what types of jobs they do in the U.S.  

Other than Hillary and Trump taking about it, the reports and quotes from them talk about immigrants.  Not illegal immigrants.  Right?

OzmO

• Getbig V
Exactly!
lol

Had a great Job in Cali too buddy. 

James

lol

Had a great Job in Cali too buddy.  

and yet you fled like so many others..

OzmO

• Getbig V
and yet you fled like so many others..

yes......

The Ohio job was so rich because of Trump they paid for my move too. 

James

yes......

The Ohio job was so rich because of Trump they paid for my move too.  

You and 1000's of others are fleeing California for Red States every month, go figure... ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
You and 1000's of others are fleeing California for Red States every month, go figure... ::)

Keep drinking the kool aid brother....

In time you'll spin it like a Limbaugh or Savage

James

Keep drinking the kool aid brother....

In time you'll spin it like a Limbaugh or Savage

no spin, just the truth.

1000's of People want to leave areas being destroyed by Democrat policies and they want to go where Republicans have kept taxes lower, business thriving, and jobs growing, You included.

chaos

• Getbig V
That's 2 different things Chaos.  Enforcing drug laws encompasses finding suppliers, users, manufacturers.  Making illegal for illegals to get benefits is as simple as requiring proof of citizenship at local, state and federal institutions and agencies.

that was kind of a poor argument dude.  That one works better for the gun thing.
Not at all. Illegal is illegal at any level or any situation. There are laws already is place. States like California circumvent federal laws for their own benefits, like when they made marijuana legal. It's still federally illegal and growers here in CA whining when the dea kicks down their door. Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
The laws on the book are not that hard to enforce.  We have been turning a blind eye.  Say what you want about Trump, but he is changing our entire approach on that issue.  I like it.  
This. More laws won't change anything if we aren't enforcing current laws.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
Not at all. Illegal is illegal at any level or any situation. There are laws already is place. States like California circumvent federal laws for their own benefits, like when they made marijuana legal. It's still federally illegal and growers here in CA whining when the dea kicks down their door. Lol

Of course, but comparing the 2 things without acknowledging the distinctions is what low level propaganda is based off of.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
This. More laws won't change anything if we aren't enforcing current laws.

Yep.  A far too common problem.