Author Topic: Trump’s DOJ to RELEASE HIDDEN ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents  (Read 549 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Trump’s DOJ to RELEASE HIDDEN ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 05:54:22 PM »
About time. He needs to start dumping stuff left and right.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 06:55:11 PM »
"The sensitive material -which is set to be released to the House Intelligence Committee- had been previously withheld by Holder and former President Barack Obama, who used “executive privilege” to conceal the documents from the American people."

1. Would be nice to see Trumps Tax forms like every other president since we are interested in full disclosure

2. I'm happy to see what there is to reveal. I think Government on many levels, conceals information from the tax payers who are paying the bills on this stuff. Unless there is a national security issue, I think more needs to be open to the public

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 07:16:20 PM »
"The sensitive material -which is set to be released to the House Intelligence Committee- had been previously withheld by Holder and former President Barack Obama, who used “executive privilege” to conceal the documents from the American people."

1. Would be nice to see Trumps Tax forms like every other president since we are interested in full disclosure

2. I'm happy to see what there is to reveal. I think Government on many levels, conceals information from the tax payers who are paying the bills on this stuff. Unless there is a national security issue, I think more needs to be open to the public

Anything that involves the tax payers monies
Needs to be open to the public

National security issues aside.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 07:32:14 PM »

Anything that involves the tax payers monies
Needs to be open to the public

National security issues aside.

I tend to agree

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 10:49:57 PM »
One of the things about Trump's tax returns is that they were prepared to keep earned money using (probably) legal means within the tax code, which is a bit different than the squeaky clean politically motivated tax returns of a seasoned politician. It's just a different approach of an outsider in business that doesn't translate to politics.