Author Topic: Racist, Anti-Semite, Women's March Leaders  (Read 1169 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Racist, Anti-Semite, Women's March Leaders
« on: March 08, 2018, 04:38:53 AM »
Tamika Mallory of the Women's March is a fan of Louis Farrakhan, and people are outraged

The Women’s March organization — decried from the start for being non-inclusive by a variety of critics, including some trans women, women of color, sex workers, and even anti-abortion activists — can now add another rapidly growing group of people to that list: Jewish feminists. Or, more broadly, those who oppose anti-Semitism in general.

The latest controversy stems from Women’s March cofounder Tamika Mallory and her recent attendance at a speech given by the incendiary Nation of Islam leader and noted anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

“Satan is going down. Farrakhan has pulled the cover off the eyes of the Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through,” the controversial leader said in what was reportedly a three-hour speech given in Chicago on Feb. 26 in honor of Saviours’ Day, a Nation of Islam holiday celebrating the birth of its founder. “You good Jews better separate, because the satanic ones will take you to hell with them, because that’s where they are headed.”

Mallory posted a quick Instagram video from the event, plus photos, and was mentioned on the stage by Farrakhan, according to a report by the Anti-Defamation League.

He even mentioned the Women’s March, saying that while he thought the event was a good thing, women need to learn how to cook, so their husbands don’t become obese,” the ADL reported. “Tamika Mallory, one of the March organizers, was in the audience, and got a special shout-out from Farrakhan. Mallory posted two Instagram photos from the event, which Carmen Perez, another Women’s March organizer, commented on with ‘raise the roof’ emojis.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tamika-mallory-fan-louis-farrakhan-people-outraged-184926181.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Racist, Anti-Semite, Women's March Leaders
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 05:11:16 AM »
these women better not bite the hand that feeds them.
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 07:00:57 AM »
The more I think about it, the rise of social media is probably the worse thing to happen to leftist identity politics.

Not only do you get to see them in all their buffoonery and ignorance but there is also no way in hell these different groups can get along and coexist.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 08:14:02 AM »
lmfao

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 04:51:36 PM »
The more I think about it, the rise of social media is probably the worse thing to happen to leftist identity politics.

Not only do you get to see them in all their buffoonery and ignorance but there is also no way in hell these different groups can get along and coexist.

This.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 04:22:18 AM »

perfect example:
a

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 05:03:35 PM »
powerful women of the world

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »
 Linda Sarsour's alongside her. Big shock.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 09:00:48 PM »
I hope Linda Sarsour gets gangbanged to death by Farakhan's body guards.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 01:56:31 PM »
I am your typical nyc coastal elite but Linda Sarsour is a giant piece of trash, I sincerely hope shes stoned to death

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 03:41:27 PM »

Truth.