Author Topic: clen palpitations  (Read 5150 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
clen palpitations
« on: March 08, 2018, 04:55:49 AM »
Anyone else experience these ? I know they're a common side and I always have the odd heart palpitation when using clen for over 4-5 weeks and getting dehydrated.

The other day though I noticed that my quads were cramping mouth extremely dry and had a bout of palps that lasted almost an entire day.

Packed the clen in and started loading potassium and taurine which solved the problem but i'm not sure about going back on.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: clen palpitations
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 04:46:17 PM »
Anyone else experience these ? I know they're a common side and I always have the odd heart palpitation when using clen for over 4-5 weeks and getting dehydrated..

Uh, 5 weeks straight on clen without a break? If you were doing that then you should have already been using an antihistamine, taurine, electrolytes, etc....
also, you don’t specify dosage.....
Heart issues.... well, welcome to clen abuse!
My advice is to get off the clen binging habit you obviously have and take a 4 week break. Then run at 3 weeks on/2 weeks off, increasing dosage each round until you meet with unwanted sides. Doing it this way may avoid the need for constant use of antihistamines, and will also be more “heart healthy”!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 05:21:32 PM »
Get off clen period.  It really isn't all that great of a fat burner, and when you take into account the adverse effects it can have on your heart, then it makes no sense to use it.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 05:29:38 PM »
Get off clen period.  It really isn't all that great of a fat burner, and when you take into account the adverse effects it can have on your heart, then it makes no sense to use it.

^ what he said!

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 03:58:03 AM »
Uh, 5 weeks straight on clen without a break? If you were doing that then you should have already been using an antihistamine, taurine, electrolytes, etc....
also, you don’t specify dosage.....
Heart issues.... well, welcome to clen abuse!
My advice is to get off the clen binging habit you obviously have and take a 4 week break. Then run at 3 weeks on/2 weeks off, increasing dosage each round until you meet with unwanted sides. Doing it this way may avoid the need for constant use of antihistamines, and will also be more “heart healthy”!

Aleady stopped was using hardly fuck all really, 30mcg tapered upto 60mcg

Ive used more and for longer in the past but had a perfect storm of dehydration for some reason this time packed it in started the electrolytes and sorted it straight away

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 10:29:04 AM »
Such utter nonsense.

First, you don't use "palpatations" or "tremors" as a way to titrate your clenbuterol dose.

Second, clebuterol is a VERY potent stimulator of lipolysis.

Third, there is no need for this "X weeks on / Y weeks off" silliness.  Again, just because acute sides lessen it has nothing to do with the compound's potency.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 10:56:31 AM »
Such utter nonsense.

First, you don't use "palpatations" or "tremors" as a way to titrate your clenbuterol dose.

Second, clebuterol is a VERY potent stimulator of lipolysis.

Third, there is no need for this "X weeks on / Y weeks off" silliness.  Again, just because acute sides lessen it has nothing to do with the compound's potency.

You titrate until you meet optimum dosage.... or negative sides. IF sides show up first then reduce dosage.... simple really.

LOL to not needing to stop clen and just continue as long as 5 weeks.... as if it’s NOT terrible for your heart! Gotta love it! I suppose you could just ignore your body, up the dose, and take a bunch of other shit to manage sides which could be avoided in the first place.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 01:35:03 PM »
Are you getting enough SODIUM ? I would add salt to your diet. Taurine is a must on clen too.
I cant see how 60mcg of clen alone would cause this especially since youve been on for 5 weeks, you shouldnt feel a thing at a low dose for that long
I was taking 200mcg at the end of my 2 week cycle I could barely tell im on it...

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 07:56:00 AM »

LOL to not needing to stop clen and just continue as long as 5 weeks.... as if it’s NOT terrible for your heart! Gotta love it! I suppose you could just ignore your body, up the dose, and take a bunch of other shit to manage sides which could be avoided in the first place.

I especially like the part where you added a bunch of extra crap which is irrelevant to anything I said.

Provide me evidence that clenbuterol is "terrible" for your heart and I would encourage you not to try and use rodent trials where they are using the equivalent of mgs/day and apply that as evidence for your argument.

Also, please explain why one shouldn't continuously use clenbuterol as long as it is required?  If you are going to resort to beta receptor desensitization, please provide references.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 08:39:36 AM »
I especially like the part where you added a bunch of extra crap which is irrelevant to anything I said.

Provide me evidence that clenbuterol is "terrible" for your heart and I would encourage you not to try and use rodent trials where they are using the equivalent of mgs/day and apply that as evidence for your argument.

Also, please explain why one shouldn't continuously use clenbuterol as long as it is required?  If you are going to resort to beta receptor desensitization, please provide references.

Nothing I said is irrelevant to this ENTIRE THREAD!

LOL to the fact that you need references to clinical studies to prove what his (the OP) body is telling him. Uh, heart palpitations from increased heart rate over an extended period of time is not good enough a sign for you that ther IS a problem?
Uh, that’s most likely accompanied with high BP and severe insomnia.... I’m sure you think nothing of those sides as well without a clinical study? Get a clue!

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 01:29:52 PM »
Get a clue!

As is normally the case when unequipped to support one's stance...it is pretty easy to spot those which parrot information versus those who have ample hands-on experience.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 03:13:35 PM »
As is normally the case when unequipped to support one's stance...it is pretty easy to spot those which parrot information versus those who have ample hands-on experience.

Sure..... I’m only regurgitating what I hear around me and I have really pretty feathers too! LOL

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 03:54:50 AM »
Are you getting enough SODIUM ? I would add salt to your diet. Taurine is a must on clen too.
I cant see how 60mcg of clen alone would cause this especially since youve been on for 5 weeks, you shouldnt feel a thing at a low dose for that long
I was taking 200mcg at the end of my 2 week cycle I could barely tell im on it...

Yeah eat plenty of salt, it was potassium/taurine issue, had diarrhea in the morning trained legs by the time id noticed my mouth was like a barren desert it was too late downed a full bottle of water and pissed it straight back out clear, had no dioralyte on hand just had to eat and drink sips despite feeling thirsty as fuck till my body started to retain and could get some potassium and taurine to load.

Makes you realise how shit can go bad so quick with certain diuretics.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 07:40:15 AM »
...and I have really pretty feathers too!

Pics or it didn't happen...

BomberBR

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 09:59:09 AM »
u can also use per exemple 4 days on 2 days off or 2 days on 2 off. Our organism adapts very fast to the clemb.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 10:17:45 AM »
Pics or it didn't happen...

No pics, I'm shy really... but did find these the other day.... they are not clinical studies where humans are the subjects, but its something pertaining to human consumption of Clen.

Myocardial ischemia associated with clenbuterol abuse: report of two cases.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22633759

A descriptive study of adverse events from clenbuterol misuse and abuse for weight loss and bodybuilding.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23844963

Clenbuterol causing non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in a teenage female desiring to lose weight: case and brief literature review
http://www.ajemjournal.com/article/S0735-6757(16)00004-8/fulltext

Acute clenbuterol overdose resulting in supraventricular tachycardia and atrial fibrillation.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18072161

Clenbuterol toxicity: a NSW poisons information centre experience.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24580525

Pulmonary edema and respiratory failure associated with clenbuterol exposure
http://www.ajemjournal.com/article/S0735-6757(06)00483-9/fulltext

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 11:21:00 AM »
Myocardial ischemia associated with clenbuterol abuse: report of two cases.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22633759

Did you see that the second person ingested 30mgs.  Yes, "mgs" not "mcgs"...the fact that he survived really shows how much room for error bodybuilder types have with clenbuterol dosing.

A descriptive study of adverse events from clenbuterol misuse and abuse for weight loss and bodybuilding.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23844963

Another that has folks dosing in the "mgs".

I'll stop there but this is very common in the literature with regard to "acute clenbuterol poisoning" and always has to do with idiots using 10s-100s of times more than the recommended dose.

I'm more interested in long-term correlations between clenbuterol usage and heart problems.  Which, may not even be relevant considering very few folks I've ever been in contact with use it for more than a few weeks (to a few months in extreme cases) followed by long periods off.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 12:03:58 PM »

I also found an actual clinical study done on humans that, and I’m being far and balanced here, supports what you are saying. I lost the link but will try to grab it from browser history and post it.... basically says human subjects were given either a placebo or clen and told to take 30mcgs twice per day. After three months usage, there were no ill effects found in the subjects taking actual clen. It was done in China I believe....

I still say too many people abuse clen and I truly beiiev it can have long term negative impact on the heart.

*** EDIT ***
Here is the article on the clinical study referenced above... See Abstract, Section 1, Section 2, and Section 3.3
Randomized, Double-Blind, and Placebo-Controlled Trial of Clenbuterol in Denervated Muscle Atrophy
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3263717/

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 07:54:07 AM »
*** EDIT ***
Here is the article on the clinical study referenced above... See Abstract, Section 1, Section 2, and Section 3.3
Randomized, Double-Blind, and Placebo-Controlled Trial of Clenbuterol in Denervated Muscle Atrophy
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3263717/

Interesting, I've actually never read this - thanks for the link.  And also props for posting it despite it not necessarily supporting your side of the discussion, not many would do that.

For fun, here is one where clenbuterol is being promoted as a possible vehicle for myocardial recovery in those using LVAD.  What is wild is that they used doses as high as 720mcgs/day!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16962470/

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2018, 08:06:58 AM »
I think they used beta blockers in conjunction with the clen to avoid tachycardia.