Author Topic: Nick's perspective on Levrone  (Read 621 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Nick's perspective on Levrone
« on: March 08, 2018, 02:37:25 PM »
The guy has over 300k subs. He's doing something right.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Nick's perspective on Levrone
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 02:42:50 PM »
That doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about. He just recites Wikipedia and other articles most of the time.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 02:46:27 PM »
That doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about. He just recites Wikipedia and other articles most of the time.

Exactly

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 03:03:13 PM »

You haven't watched his videos in a while I take it. He's heavily involved in the sport these days. He is in contact with many of the guys in the industry and even competed himself on the amateur level. It sounds like you just don't like the guy, which is fine, but he's been paying his dues and has gotten a lot better lately. BTW, how do you constantly reply to posts within literally SECONDS? Do you live on this site and keep hitting the refresh button? Because you are always the first person to reply to my threads and within seconds of my creating them. Serious question.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 03:04:28 PM »
Exactly

Whatever dude. I don't give a fuck what the kid (Nick) thinks. I have my own 2 eyes and I see the noticeable improvements Kevin has made. The missing factor are his legs. We'll find out in a weeks time anyway.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 03:10:19 PM »
You haven't watched his videos in a while I take it. He's heavily involved in the sport these days. He is in contact with many of the guys in the industry and even competed himself on the amateur level. It sounds like you just don't like the guy, which is fine, but he's been paying his dues and has gotten a lot better lately. BTW, how do you constantly reply to posts within literally SECONDS? Do you live on this site and keep hitting the refresh button? Because you are always the first person to reply to my threads and within seconds of my creating them. Serious question.

No, I didn't know he competed, I thought he was just an aspiring decent natty. I used to be subscribed to him but he was making videos about literally anything and everything, much like Luimarco used to do as he was coming up, and I unsubbed because it got annoying and he never said anything most of us didn't already know.

Heavily involved in what sport? Bodybuilding isn't a sport.

BTW, how do you constantly reply to posts within literally SECONDS? Do you live on this site and keep hitting the refresh button? Because you are always the first person to reply to my threads and within seconds of my creating them. Serious question.

You are my gimmick, remember?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 03:19:43 PM »
Is this post serious? Posting on a bodybuilding board about what some youtube kid thinks about Levrone? Why not just post what YOU think about Levrone.....This is the most beta, passive, feminine type post I've ever seen...Seriously man

You just posted on your own time about what some random youtuber kid thought today about Levrone and you don't even post what YOU think of whatever his opinion is...you just say "Hey guys..guess what kid Nick said"

What the fuck is happening to the American Male?