Author Topic: How to Buy a Gun in 15 Countries  (Read 2195 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How to Buy a Gun in 15 Countries
« on: March 09, 2018, 09:30:08 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: How to Buy a Gun in 15 Countries
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 09:54:08 AM »
so?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 09:01:19 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 09:07:52 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/02/world/international-gun-laws.html

here's an example of the first two countries

You moron. Most gun owner in USA have at least been to a firing range to make sure they know how to operate it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 08:10:47 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 10:31:47 AM »
Obviously you've never purchased a gun.

Wrong again
I've owned guns in Texas and California

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 10:35:04 AM »
You moron. Most gun owner in USA have at least been to a firing range to make sure they know how to operate it.

Strong argument
Impressive
Hilarious watching typical Trumptard reaction to something as mundane as a simple comparison of the requirements for gun ownership in various countries.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 11:33:08 AM »
Wrong again

Just to clarify, you've owned firearms not vibrating anal plugs, right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 03:38:41 PM »

LOL - once again a Trumptard reveals his own private fantasies

Do us a favor and keep your gay fantasies to yourself

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »

He once called for a ban of "10 clip magazines"(it doesn't exist and he doesn't know anything about guns) in another thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 04:42:37 PM »
Wrong again
Did you purchase them legally?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »
Did you purchase them legally?

the ones I had in Texas where when I was a kid and I got them as a gift

the one I got in CA I bought from a client who owned a couple of gun shops and it was totally legal

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »
He once called for a ban of "10 clip magazines"(it doesn't exist and he doesn't know anything about guns) in another thread.

my posts of riddled with typos like that but of course it hugely significant to you

just another fucking moron can't debate so has to nitpick typos

What the heck could this typo mean (first one I could find and it's from yesterday)

LOL - how is pointing out that you where you live as compared to where I live somehow being obsessed.

It's a perfectly germane response to  your statement that you hope I find something good in my life

How about you go back and look at your first response to me (you responded to my post...remember) and my first response back to you.

I answered your question without criticizing you or saying anything negative.  I just answered your question

Your response back was to question my honesty or at least to question my judgement...again about how I chose to CONSTRUCT a post

That's when it became apparent that you were just looking for something to nitpick and bitch about

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 08:08:24 PM »
the ones I had in Texas where when I was a kid and I got them as a gift

the one I got in CA I bought from a client who owned a couple of gun shops and it was totally legal
So you went through an FFL, took and passed the FSC and showed physical competence in loading, handling and unloading the gun?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 08:16:07 PM »
So you went through an FFL, took and passed the FSC and showed physical competence in loading, handling and unloading the gun?

this was in 1990 or 1991 so the only thing I remember is some kind of a waiting period for a background check (I think it was a week or two)

The owner of the shop was associated with this place (http://www.losaltosrodandgunclub.com/) so I went there and had some training but I don't recall having to pass any tests

I recall that when I sold it I did it through the same gun shop owner and even though I sold it to a friend he (the gun shop owner) held the gun for awhile before my friend could have it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 08:29:31 PM »
this was in 1990 or 1991 so the only thing I remember is some kind of a waiting period for a background check (I think it was a week or two)

The owner of the shop was associated with this place (http://www.losaltosrodandgunclub.com/) so I went there and had some training but I don't recall having to pass any tests

I recall that when I sold it I did it through the same gun shop owner and even though I sold it to a friend he (the gun shop owner) held the gun for awhile before my friend could have it

At the time,  did you feel the process was adequate?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 08:52:54 PM »
At the time,  did you feel the process was adequate?

I don't recall thinking about "the process" at all at that time

I was 23 or 24 at the time and didn't give any thought to politics or any other social or political issues

I was just out of college, just starting to make good money and was mostly thinking about how to have fun

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 01:54:44 PM »
I don't recall thinking about "the process" at all at that time

I was 23 or 24 at the time and didn't give any thought to politics or any other social or political issues

I was just out of college, just starting to make good money and was mostly thinking about how to have fun

Looking back, do you think that was adequate?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 03:40:37 PM »
Looking back, do you think that was adequate?

adequate in what sense specifically?

like I said, I can't really remember what the process was other than have to wait a bit before buying it and when I sold it I did it through the same gun shop owner who held it for some period before my friend (who was purchasing) could have it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 02:46:48 AM »
my posts of riddled with typos like that but of course it hugely significant to you

just another fucking moron can't debate so has to nitpick typos

What the heck could this typo mean (first one I could find and it's from yesterday)

If I remember correctly, you argued for your "10 clip magazines" statement and tried to justify it, while at the same time calling names and insulting anyone who questioned your statement.  Now you say it was a typo.

That's your typical cop out.  Just one of many examples:  You said you regularly discuss with your clients who slept with whom and who their spouses slept with whom and when.  Then after seeing the board's reaction to your post, you said it was just a typo.  How convenient.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 08:39:18 AM »
If I remember correctly, you argued for your "10 clip magazines" statement and tried to justify it, while at the same time calling names and insulting anyone who questioned your statement.  Now you say it was a typo.

That's your typical cop out.  Just one of many examples:  You said you regularly discuss with your clients who slept with whom and who their spouses slept with whom and when.  Then after seeing the board's reaction to your post, you said it was just a typo.  How convenient.  

first of all, when have I EVER cared about anyones negative reaction from something I wrote on this board?

second, go back and find my post where I said I discuss with my clients how often they bone their wives and it's pretty obvious that I was saying I don't discuss my personal shit with my clients and the "do" was obviously supposed to be a "don't".   My posts are filled with typos like that.  I type fast and don't go back and edit or look for typos.  Same goes for the magazine clip thing.  If I looked I could find other posts where I repeated two different words for the same thing.  Bottom line is I don't give a rats ass what you or anyone else here think or believe.  Never have and never will. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 11:02:27 AM »

Typing out the term 10 clip magazine during a gun discussion isn't some fucking typo.

It's obviously some guy who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground in regards to the subject being discussed.

I've never bought that bullshit "typo" excuse he tries to throw out there when called out on his ignorance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 11:06:59 AM »
Typing out the term 10 clip magazine during a gun discussion isn't some fucking typo.

It's obviously some guy who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground in regards to the subject being discussed.

I've never bought that bullshit "typo" excuse he tries to throw out there when called out on his ignorance.

wrong

I routinely make posts where I say two phrases concurrently because I type fast and don't proofread

If actually gave a shit what you thought I'd go find an example

but I don't so I won't

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2018, 11:28:37 AM »
wrong

I routinely make posts where I say two phrases concurrently because I type fast and don't proofread

If actually gave a shit what you thought I'd go find an example

but I don't so I won't

My response to Strawman plus some eye candy for the cisgender hetero fellas on here.

A fresh young, barely legal Lindsey Lohan.