Author Topic: Billionaire Mark Cuban Gets Hit by the 'Trump Curse', Accused of Sexual Assault  (Read 1082 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Billionaire Mark Cuban Gets Hit by the 'Trump Curse', Accused of Sexual Assault

Life is coming at anti-Trump billionaire Mark Cuban fast as the NBA is now reviewing 2011 allegations of sexual assault against him. Prosecutors had previously decided against pursuing charges against the Mavericks owner, but the League isn’t treating the matter with the same lack of interest.

Speaking to the press, NBA spokesman Mike Bass said on Wednesday (via New York Post) that the NBA is now opening its own investigation into the allegations following an investigative report in the Portland-based Willamette Week, which revealed on Tuesday that a woman had reported Cuban to the police over allegations that the billionaire had sexually assaulted her at a bar while they were taking a photo.

She told Portland police that he forced his hand down her jeans and penetrated her with his finger without her consent. Cuban denied the claim to Portland police, and charges were never filed as the district attorney determined that the evidence against him was insufficient to press charges.

The woman told Willamette Week that she still stood by the charges. “I filed the report because what he did was wrong,” she said. “I stand behind that report 1,000 percent.”

The report over the sexual assault allegations comes in the wake of a Sports Illustrated account detailing a hostile work environment for women in the front office of the Cuban-owned Mavericks. Although Cuban is not directly implicated, the investigative report raises questions about what he knew of the issues raised by female employees who allege that the organization’s higher-ups had sexually harassed them.

Source: https://www.dangerous.com/42266/billionaire-mark-cuban-gets-hit-trump-curse-accused-sexual-assault/

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
more spam from this fucking moron

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
more spam from this fucking moron

you have been a member here since 2016, I have been a member here since 2004. #idiot

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
you have been a member here since 2016, I have been a member here since 2004. #idiot

have you been posting spam all those years? in that case i think a ban is long over due

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
have you been posting spam all those years? in that case i think a ban is long over due

well let's see I do not own dangerous.com so what exactly am I spamming?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Mark Cuban is a moron. Him and his sorry ass team, last place year in and year out is always reserved for him

Even when his team the championship many moons ago, players still didn’t want to play for his franchise

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
I always thought Mark would have gotten caught with a throbbing dick in his ass
"

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Billionaire Mark Cuban Gets Hit by the 'Trump Curse', Accused of Sexual Assault

Life is coming at anti-Trump billionaire Mark Cuban fast as the NBA is now reviewing 2011 allegations of sexual assault against him. Prosecutors had previously decided against pursuing charges against the Mavericks owner, but the League isn’t treating the matter with the same lack of interest.

Speaking to the press, NBA spokesman Mike Bass said on Wednesday (via New York Post) that the NBA is now opening its own investigation into the allegations following an investigative report in the Portland-based Willamette Week, which revealed on Tuesday that a woman had reported Cuban to the police over allegations that the billionaire had sexually assaulted her at a bar while they were taking a photo.

She told Portland police that he forced his hand down her jeans and penetrated her with his finger without her consent. Cuban denied the claim to Portland police, and charges were never filed as the district attorney determined that the evidence against him was insufficient to press charges.

The woman told Willamette Week that she still stood by the charges. “I filed the report because what he did was wrong,” she said. “I stand behind that report 1,000 percent.”

The report over the sexual assault allegations comes in the wake of a Sports Illustrated account detailing a hostile work environment for women in the front office of the Cuban-owned Mavericks. Although Cuban is not directly implicated, the investigative report raises questions about what he knew of the issues raised by female employees who allege that the organization’s higher-ups had sexually harassed them.

Source: https://www.dangerous.com/42266/billionaire-mark-cuban-gets-hit-trump-curse-accused-sexual-assault/

So with a bar full of people with someone taking photos he put his hand down her pants under her panties and put his finger in her twat in broad day light in front of everyone... ::) sure that makes sense
p

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

He looks the type

milone79

• Getbig IV
Love it when the left starts turning on their own!!! Give them enough rope and they will all hang themselves!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
After the #metoo-campaign we are seeing moneygrubbing whores coming out of the woodwork each and every day!
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Love it when the left starts turning on their own!!! Give them enough rope and they will all hang themselves!!!

Hopefully

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV

LMFAO, that was funny.