Author Topic: Governor Rick Scott Signs New Gun Bill-Florida  (Read 5572 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Governor Rick Scott Signs New Gun Bill-Florida
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2018, 08:47:05 PM »
Never had to but you might want to ask one of the thousands each year that has? Because it hasn't happened to you personally gives you the right to violate others rights? Interesting approach....

Great question, Big Maz.

Prime?

Fact is, while a direct statistic cannot be gathered (for all the obvious, wonderful, splendid reasons involving the true meaning of a gun in America), it is a fact that statistics as a whole in this 300 million+ nation, insist that the positives must be overwhelmingly large.

Meanwhile, all countering is left to emotions and "might be" and "for the children" bullshit that's nothing but a smokescreen.  Funny thing is, every single countering argument serves as direct argument as to why a reasonable person absolutely should consider owning a firearm.  LMFAO you cannot make this shit up.  Mad as fucking hatters, these TV-watching BOOBS.

Lies.  All lies.

So, next question is WHY.  WTF is up?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2018, 08:48:26 PM »
When was the last time you had to defend yourself, others or your property with a gun? In the last 73 years, I've never had to, which is good because I don't own any guns. My rights are intact. I could legally purchase a gun tomorrow if I wanted to.
[/quote

The fact that he or anyone else hasn't had to isn't the point. The law says what it says and isnt open to new or alternative interpretations.  The problem is the people not the guns. This has been stated many times and people like you are being wilfully ignorant.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2018, 08:53:15 PM »
The fact that he or anyone else hasn't had to isn't the point. The law says what it says and isnt open to new or alternative interpretations.  The problem is the people not the guns. This has been stated many times and people like you are being wilfully ignorant.

Yeah, I love Prime.  I really do.  But it's a bit distressing that a man of his age hasn't grabbed this by its horns.  The filthy lies and distortions from media should be on his nerves.  He should help to steer the young ones on here in the right direction.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2018, 02:36:55 PM »
"NFA weapons are weapons that are heavily restricted at a federal level by the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986. These include automatic firearms (such as machine guns), short-barreled shotguns, and short-barreled rifles."

Heavily restricted, which means you just can't walk into Walmart and buy one like you can with other guns. Hence, the government greatly restricting what you can own?

Why are they allowed to heavily restrict the purchase of machine guns but not a rifle? Does the constitution say certain guns should be more restricted when compared to others?

You said "illegal" you are wrong , admit it , more on.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2018, 03:40:49 PM »
You said "illegal" you are wrong , admit it , more on.  ;)

Okay, I was wrong.

Now, answer me: Why are you okay with the government restricting your constitutional rights to bear certain types of arms? The constitution doesn't say anything about certain arms being restricted over others. Why are you okay with this?
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2018, 03:47:31 PM »
Okay, I was wrong.

Now, answer me: Why are you okay with the government restricting your constitutional rights to bear certain types of arms? The constitution doesn't say anything about certain arms being restricted over others. Why are you okay with this?

It's not okay. This was another compromise designed to make us " safer " and guess what? like all legislation it didn't have the desired effect. It should be repealed , However very unlikely and all rights are restricted to a degree like speech. It's not an " absolute " right.

Punishing law abiding citizens for the acts of criminals is immoral and flat-out retarded logic

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2018, 04:42:02 PM »
It's not okay. This was another compromise designed to make us " safer " and guess what? like all legislation it didn't have the desired effect. It should be repealed , However very unlikely and all rights are restricted to a degree like speech. It's not an " absolute " right.

Punishing law abiding citizens for the acts of criminals is immoral and flat-out retarded logic

What are you trying to do to make it more easier for people to get machine guns? Are you advocating?
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2018, 05:06:00 PM »
What are you trying to do to make it more easier for people to get machine guns? Are you advocating?

ND has no problem punishing law abiding citizens  with  speed limit  , drugs , drunk driving laws ...................... etc   ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »
I'm advocating you make yourself knowledgeable on the subject you're trolling typing about.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2018, 05:12:50 PM »
ND has no problem punishing law abiding citizens  with  speed limit  , drugs , drunk driving laws ...................... etc   ::)

Come on , don't presume to speak for me. Speed limits were originally to save fuel , nothing to do with saving lives , I think ALL drugs should be legal , we know prohibition doesn't work ( not with alcohol , drugs , guns it just creates a blackmarket which criminals fight for ) , use rates dropped after Portugal legalized all drugs http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1893946,00.html , and drunk drivers are a fucking liability and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2018, 05:15:50 PM »
I'm advocating you make yourself knowledgeable on the subject you're trolling typing about.

Shouldn't you be advocating via more direct political action?

Coming on getbig won't change much.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2018, 05:16:25 PM »

But don't take away our damn guns!!!!  >:( >:( >:(
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »
But don't take away our abortions!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2018, 05:22:09 PM »

Changing the subject won't change things.

What steps are you taking on a more political level to overturn the law that makes it difficult to get machine guns?

Ill await your answer.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »
But don't take away our damn guns!!!!  >:( >:( >:(
They have to grow the fuck up ,they treat guns like toys , if you need a gun for self defense ,  fine have a gun , why would you need 1000's of them .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2018, 05:55:58 PM »
They have to grow the fuck up ,they treat guns like toys , if you need a gun for self defense ,  fine have a gun , why would you need 1000's of them .
You need one punching bag for practice, no more.

Changing the subject won't change things.

What steps are you taking on a more political level to overturn the law that makes it difficult to get machine guns?

Ill await your answer.
I'm actively protesting by writing all my local, state and federal representatives and using my tax return to buy more guns. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2018, 08:03:33 PM »
How do you feel about banning cars? Since cars kill a lot more people than private guns owned by citizens in the USA. Trying to understand where you are coming from. If you really want to save lives then you should focus on cars.

I really have never been able to understand how an old person could still be left leaning. Usually as people become older they wise up and become more conservative. Maybe you are just a lost case or a dead end in evolution? Either way you are a curious case that should be observed in a lab under a microscope. I bet scientists would find out a lot after examining you.

Are you suggesting I should donate my remains to science? ;D Well, almost everything is still in good working order, including my perspectives, which are akin to all others except those who are extremist and conspiracy theorist. -Not much to see here. :)  But, if science wants to pick my psyche, I'm flattered.

In the beginning, all humankind's time was mainly focused on survival. Most of us have evolved, which explains why we don't carry clubs any longer and act like Neanderthals.

I'm all for baning drunk drivers and people too immature to drive sensibly. Many would argue that personal transportation is essential in today's world and it is a good tool for the majority of folks in everyday circumstances. Automatic weapons designed for military use, are not essential to civilian's survival. I'll grant you that in pretty rare circumstances where you or someone else's life is threatened, a hand gun sometimes saves the day. But like you said, you are more apt to be killed in an auto accident than because a crazed lunatic comes after you and you need a gun for protection.

It's great to know that we are much more likely to die in traffic accidents, than by someone threatening our lives in situations where we might benefit from carrying a gun.  So the bottom line is according to your thinking is that, we should ban cars and not restrict gun ownership. It would be very interesting to see how that played out.

I'll ask you once again; how many times have you, as a civilian, saved your own life or the lives of people you care about because you had a gun?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2018, 05:26:48 PM »
Are you suggesting I should donate my remains to science? ;D Well, almost everything is still in good working order, including my perspectives, which are akin to all others except those who are extremist and conspiracy theorist. -Not much to see here. :)  But, if science wants to pick my psyche, I'm flattered.

In the beginning, all humankind's time was mainly focused on survival. Most of us have evolved, which explains why we don't carry clubs any longer and act like Neanderthals.

I'm all for baning drunk drivers and people too immature to drive sensibly. Many would argue that personal transportation is essential in today's world and it is a good tool for the majority of folks in everyday circumstances. Automatic weapons designed for military use, are not essential to civilian's survival. I'll grant you that in pretty rare circumstances where you or someone else's life is threatened, a hand gun sometimes saves the day. But like you said, you are more apt to be killed in an auto accident than because a crazed lunatic comes after you and you need a gun for protection.

It's great to know that we are much more likely to die in traffic accidents, than by someone threatening our lives in situations where we might benefit from carrying a gun.  So the bottom line is according to your thinking is that, we should ban cars and not restrict gun ownership. It would be very interesting to see how that played out.

I'll ask you once again; how many times have you, as a civilian, saved your own life or the lives of people you care about because you had a gun?

Prime, you just said it's "rare" a couple paragraphs up.  If that's what you say, knowing all life-threatening situations are rare: then what do you hope to show by asking the question?

Btw, love your "evolved" comment.  Really, can't you see how an anti-gun stand may be the screwiest, most inconsistent thing ever in the history of nonsense?