Author Topic: USA needs Abortion Control  (Read 4471 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
USA needs Abortion Control
« on: March 09, 2018, 08:55:44 PM »
Yes, if politicians in the USA are so hell bent to save lives then start focusing on the rights of unborn babies that are killed daily via legalized abortions. How many millions have been aborted? And how few in comparison were casualties of mass shootings?

Let's push for Abortion Control and make it illegal unless specific criteria is met - rape for example.

be back

Re: USA needs Abortion Control
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 01:37:59 AM »
Yes, if politicians in the USA are so hell bent to save lives then start focusing on the rights of unborn babies that are killed daily via legalized abortions. How many millions have been aborted? And how few in comparison were casualties of mass shootings?

Let's push for Abortion Control and make it illegal unless specific criteria is met - rape for example.

why does a foetus as a result of a rape have less right to life than another.

Remember, its the rights of the foetus you are arguing about, not the rights of the mother...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 06:30:39 AM »
We should actually promote abortion as to many people are having babies they can’t afford and become a drain on society.or promote birth control more so they don’t end up in this position in the first place.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 04:54:18 PM »
Just get rid of 99.9 percent of dindus and this country would be great again immediately.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 05:30:55 PM »

If someone wants to get an abortion they are got to find a way, thus any laws meant to restrict access to abortion would be pointless.

Same reason it's pointless to make any laws making it more difficult to get a gun

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 06:39:31 PM »

Remember, its the rights of the foetus you are arguing about, not the rights of the mother...
Because I say so. I would make a great dictator.

But seriously, if a white woman is raped by a negro against her will I don't want her to be forced to have that mongrel child. So that is where I am coming from.

There is a big difference between a woman and her partner having unprotected sex and after she gets pregnant decides they want to terminate the pregnancy due to their own carelessness and a woman getting pregnant because she was raped by a stranger against her will. If you don't understand that difference then I guess there is no hope for you is there?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 06:43:09 PM »
We should actually promote abortion as to many people are having babies they can’t afford and become a drain on society.or promote birth control more so they don’t end up in this position in the first place.
I  don't want abortion to be an option for white women because the white population is getting smaller and smaller and needs protection. So in my world abortion would be illegal for white females (unless they were legitimately raped) and legal for nonwhite females.

Let's face it people. We need diversity in this world which means less nonwhite people and more white people to even out the numbers. Right now it is skewed in the favor of nonwhites. This needs to change because we want a diverse world.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 06:47:03 PM »
I  don't want abortion to be an option for white women because the white population is getting smaller and smaller and needs protection. So in my world abortion would be illegal for white females (unless they were legitimately raped) and legal for nonwhite females.

Let's face it people. We need diversity in this world which means less nonwhite people and more white people to even out the numbers. Right now it is skewed in the favor of nonwhites. This needs to change because we want a diverse world.

you're going to need to find a new country to live in or maybe even a new planet

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 06:52:22 PM »
you're going to need to find a new country to live in or maybe even a new planet
No, this is my planet, you're a guest here. I make the rules. This is my Universe!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 06:55:13 PM »
If someone wants to get an abortion they are got to find a way, thus any laws meant to restrict access to abortion would be pointless.

Same reason it's pointless to make any laws making it more difficult to get a gun

It would reduce the number of abortions. Not every (white) female that wants an abortion will get one if it become illegal.

Gun control would not reduce shootings because you're dealing with nuts that would find weapons even if they were illegal. A pregnant girl that wants an abortion is not in the same category as a nut that is determined to kill a lot of people.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 06:57:38 PM »

There are way too many people in the world so I don't think outlawing abortion is a good idea.  That may sound crude, but all the outrageously irresponsible people out there reproducing is a huge problem.  I've always felt that every child should be made infertile when they are a young and you would have to apply to have children when you are an adult and can show that you meet basic requirements to be a decent parent.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 07:08:01 PM »
There are way too many people in the world so I don't think outlawing abortion is a good idea.  That may sound crude, but all the outrageously irresponsible people out there reproducing is a huge problem.  I've always felt that every child should be made infertile when they are a young and you would have to apply to have children when you are an adult and can show that you meet basic requirements to be a decent parent.
I agree but the overpopulation is coming from the third world. They do need sterilization and abortions.

I would guess a higher percentage of white females get abortions and this site alludes to that. The number could be even worse. Let's face it in today's world with a rapidly decreasing white population abortion should be illegal for white females.

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 07:14:03 PM »
It would reduce the number of abortions. Not every (white) female that wants an abortion will get one if it become illegal.

Gun control would not reduce shootings because you're dealing with nuts that would find weapons even if they were illegal. A pregnant girl that wants an abortion is not in the same category as a nut that is determined to kill a lot of people.

Disagree
Plenty of people got abortion when they were before they were legal and would continue to so if made illegal again.  No different then using drugs s or any other illegal activity.
If they want to do it they will find a way. That's why it's pointless to make any laws restricting it.   I learned that from my Republican friends and I agree with them. Even laws just trying to reduce the carnage or injury even just a little bit are totally pointless.  The only sane option is to do nothing.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2018, 07:21:52 PM »
Just get rid of 99.9 percent of dindus and this country would be great again immediately.

^^^^ This 100000%

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 07:26:41 PM »
There are way too many people in the world so I don't think outlawing abortion is a good idea.  That may sound crude, but all the outrageously irresponsible people out there reproducing is a huge problem.  I've always felt that every child should be made infertile when they are a young and you would have to apply to have children when you are an adult and can show that you meet basic requirements to be a decent parent.

Nearly all natural pairings will be sub-optimal.  Assigned breeding partners will maximize the offspring's genetic suitability for his role.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 09:35:14 PM »
No, this is my planet, you're a guest here. I make the rules. This is my Universe!

you sound euphoric

but then again I'm your guest so why wouldn't you feel that way

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 10:21:08 PM »

The left does promote abortion by funding Planned Parent Hood to the tune of $500mil per year. Trump signed into law that certain states that allows states to deny certain federal funding to Planned Parenthood.

On your note, there are a lot of families that want kids but can’t for whatever medical reasons. Those those babies that you advocate for their murder can very well be placed with wanting parents. This isn’t a religious thing, this is a common sense thing.

Margaret Sanger is dead....but not dead enough

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 05:02:39 PM »

The foetus has rapist-genes in it.
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 05:03:49 PM »
The foetus has rapist-genes in it.
Lol exactly! Good point.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 05:04:27 PM »
you sound euphoric

but then again I'm your guest so why wouldn't you feel that way

I am and glad to see you realize this now!  ;D :) 8)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 05:06:33 PM »
I am and glad to see you realize this now!  ;D :) 8)

you're welcome

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 05:17:32 PM »
, there are a lot of families that want kids but can’t for whatever medical reasons. Those those babies that you advocate for their murder can very well be placed with wanting parents.

It's that easy huh ? You are by far  the dumbest m0therfucker on this site.

BTW you are  always acting like some kind of badass.  do you want to throw hands ?   I'll be in LA the first week of July , time and place bitch.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 05:37:00 PM »
It's that easy huh ? You are by far  the dumbest m0therfucker on this site.

BTW you are  always acting like some kind of badass.  do you want to throw hands ?   I'll be in LA the first week of July , time and place bitch.

Ahhh, did I strike a nerve with our resident communist? Yeah, its that easy dumbass.