Author Topic: Short hgh cycle  (Read 20425 times)

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
Re: Short hgh cycle
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2018, 08:26:50 AM »
all i see is 2 guys with 50 post jerking each other off...

Another solid contribution to the topic at hand, kudos Sir.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2018, 03:35:06 AM »
sorry, was just jealoux of your vast knowledge sir. I try envy not to take the best off me... but i failed.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2018, 08:35:13 AM »
all i see is 2 guys with 50 post jerking each other off...

How dare you Sir!!!! I have never and will never partake in frottage of any kind!!!!
I am completely offended that you would ever think my penis is game for being fondled by another man!
This is complete rubbish! I am actually in tears as I write this.....

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2018, 08:37:01 AM »
6 months to see results from gh!!!?? no way in hell... id say three weeks.... on a good dose you should be more full, more round, skin will look better, you will sleep better... the 6 month thing is regurgitated bro science... as far as splitting doses.. ive never noticed a difference in effectiveness personally.. just get it in ya and itll do its job..

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2018, 08:46:03 AM »
6 months to see results from gh!!!?? no way in hell... id say three weeks.... on a good dose you should be more full, more round, skin will look better, you will sleep better... the 6 month thing is regurgitated bro science... as far as splitting doses.. ive never noticed a difference in effectiveness personally.. just get it in ya and itll do its job..

So your saying hyperplasia is accomplished by using HGH for only 3 weeks? Wrong! Fat burning effects, overall well being, recovery ....yes, you are correct! Hyperplasia effects noticed in three weeks... dont think so buddy.
Splitting up large doses throughout the day is common - for example when cortisol levels are highest in the body AM and 6 hours later (Afternoon).
If taking 2-4u, then pinning it in the AM is better than spreading it throughout the day. 6u and above, most folks split the dosage and pin throughout the day.
Ive done both, and prefer splitting it up.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2018, 08:54:01 AM »
So your saying hyperplasia is accomplished by using HGH for only 3 weeks?

I would be careful, as GH-mediated hyperplasia is nothing more than a hypothesis, at best.  What I've written in the past... 

Conversely, hyperplasia is the process by which an increase in skeletal muscle mass is achieved via an increase in the actual number of muscle fibers.  It is generally accepted that, in humans, the number of fibers within skeletal muscle is genetically predetermined and fixed during the perinatal period [5].  There have been a handful of animal studies that have demonstrated that hyperplasia can occur [6-7], often under unique test conditions, but trying to infer from this that it occurs in humans [8-9] is highly speculative at best.  Even if hyperplasia does occur in human muscle, it is very likely only a minor factor in the overall mass gaining picture and I’m not planning on spending a lot of time on it here.  However, due to how often definitive claims are made that GH causes hyperplasia, it is worth reiterating that these types of statements should be seen as nothing more than speculative.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2018, 09:04:43 AM »
Well, I take HGH for the IGF-1 benefits... which does induce hypertrophy. Perhaps I should have left hyperplasia out of the conversation.
Fat burning and recovery benefits are great as well.
One thing is for sure, after three weeks of using HGH I wasn’t all of a sudden 20 pounds of lean mass heavier!

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2018, 09:06:55 AM »
Well, I take HGH for the IGF-1 benefits... which does induce hypertrophy. Perhaps I should have left hyperplasia out of the conversation.
Fat burning and recovery benefits are great as well.
One thing is for sure, after three weeks of using HGH I wasn’t all of a sudden 20 pounds of lean mass heavier!

Agreed, GH tends to shine brightest when used as a lipolytic agent, of course there are FAR more cost effective tools at our disposal.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2018, 09:27:26 AM »
So your saying hyperplasia is accomplished by using HGH for only 3 weeks? Wrong! Fat burning effects, overall well being, recovery ....yes, you are correct! Hyperplasia effects noticed in three weeks... dont think so buddy.
Splitting up large doses throughout the day is common - for example when cortisol levels are highest in the body AM and 6 hours later (Afternoon).
If taking 2-4u, then pinning it in the AM is better than spreading it throughout the day. 6u and above, most folks split the dosage and pin throughout the day.

so more round and more full equals muscle growth or hyperplasia to you?? enlighten me please.. never said muscle growth.. if you want muscle growth, use gh with insulin and not by itself.

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2018, 09:42:19 AM »

is that seriously what you read in his post?

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2018, 09:45:01 AM »
I would be careful, as GH-mediated hyperplasia is nothing more than a hypothesis, at best.  What I've written in the past... 

Conversely, hyperplasia is the process by which an increase in skeletal muscle mass is achieved via an increase in the actual number of muscle fibers.  It is generally accepted that, in humans, the number of fibers within skeletal muscle is genetically predetermined and fixed during the perinatal period [5].  There have been a handful of animal studies that have demonstrated that hyperplasia can occur [6-7], often under unique test conditions, but trying to infer from this that it occurs in humans [8-9] is highly speculative at best.  Even if hyperplasia does occur in human muscle, it is very likely only a minor factor in the overall mass gaining picture and I’m not planning on spending a lot of time on it here.  However, due to how often definitive claims are made that GH causes hyperplasia, it is worth reiterating that these types of statements should be seen as nothing more than speculative.
Interesting.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2018, 11:27:50 AM »
if you want muscle growth, use gh with insulin and not by itself.

I think you are completely wrong when saying insulin with hgh has anything to do with protein anabolism or muscle growth.... it categorically does not! Insulin transports nutrients, and most of those are carbohydrates because that’s what insulin works with (glucose receptors)! Insulin is not anabolic.
You take insulin with hgh so that you don’t end up killing your fucking pancreas with high doses of hgh.. why? Because hgh causes insulin resistance and the higher the dose, the worse it is. So to counteract that negative effect, while saving your pancreas, you take insulin.
Hgh in and of itself also has nothing to do with muscle growth... it’s the conversion to IGF-1 that does that!

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2018, 11:35:31 AM »
Hgh in and of itself also has nothing to do with muscle growth... it’s the conversion to IGF-1 that does that!

Well, not exactly.  I do agree with you that conversion to IGF-1, and specifically autocrine IGF-1, has a lot to do with GH-mediated anabolism, but we can not entirely discount the handful of secondary GH-specific effects.

So, although it is true every trial in the history of scientific literature shows that GH administration leads to zero hypertrophy, there are several characteristics it possesses (non-IGF-mediated) which enhance AAS-mediated hypertrophy processes.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2018, 02:46:12 PM »
I think you are completely wrong when saying insulin with hgh has anything to do with protein anabolism or muscle growth.... it categorically does not! Insulin transports nutrients, and most of those are carbohydrates because that’s what insulin works with (glucose receptors)! Insulin is not anabolic.
You take insulin with hgh so that you don’t end up killing your fucking pancreas with high doses of hgh.. why? Because hgh causes insulin resistance and the higher the dose, the worse it is. So to counteract that negative effect, while saving your pancreas, you take insulin.

Im on 8iu a day and im leaving for poland for 5 days.. and i cant pin hgh for 5-6days.. does this mean when i start again after 5-6 days i have to wait again to feel the hgh working?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2018, 04:35:08 PM »
Im on 8iu a day and im leaving for poland for 5 days.. and i cant pin hgh for 5-6days.. does this mean when i start again after 5-6 days i have to wait again to feel the hgh working?

I’ve never had that situation, but I wouldn’t worry... Chest would prolly have a more educated answer on that one.
Separate question for you:
8u of pharma? What’s your fasted blood sugar like? Are you keeping an eye on that?
I know when I was on 8u of pharma Norditropin I was forced to use Tresiba at 40u AM and 40u PM just to keep my FBG in range of 90-100. Throughout the day I was fine, but there were times were I had to pin Humalog prior to eating because my blood sugars didn’t come down after previous meal.
If you FBG and post meal/pre meal blood sugars are high while using hgh, you should look at protecting your pancreas and perhaps start using insulin. Tresiba is best for 24 hour control... Lantus is okay as well.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2018, 06:55:24 PM »
Chestrockwell you seem to be pretty damn smart I'm looking forward to reading your future posts. Debates are good guys and he's backing up everything he said with good info.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2018, 11:54:34 PM »
I’ve never had that situation, but I wouldn’t worry... Chest would prolly have a more educated answer on that one.
Separate question for you:
8u of pharma? What’s your fasted blood sugar like? Are you keeping an eye on that?
I know when I was on 8u of pharma Norditropin I was forced to use Tresiba at 40u AM and 40u PM just to keep my FBG in range of 90-100. Throughout the day I was fine, but there were times were I had to pin Humalog prior to eating because my blood sugars didn’t come down after previous meal.
If you FBG and post meal/pre meal blood sugars are high while using hgh, you should look at protecting your pancreas and perhaps start using insulin. Tresiba is best for 24 hour control... Lantus is okay as well.

Im using genetics. "Fake HGH" im debaiting. Going on real genos.. which are 3 times more expensive.. but i notice i get a lot of sugar cravings, which are really hard to stand.. you think it has something to do with these generics ? Im using 4iu nordex somatropin and 4iu genotropin(some chinese version)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2018, 12:25:44 AM »

igf induced hyperplasya and acromegaly is real son. Even my dick mutated with some significant change in thickness.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2018, 12:27:57 AM »
Im using genetics. "Fake HGH" im debaiting. Going on real genos.. which are 3 times more expensive.. but i notice i get a lot of sugar cravings, which are really hard to stand.. you think it has something to do with these generics ? Im using 4iu nordex somatropin and 4iu genotropin(some chinese version)

I am considering going back to geno miniquicks 36 IU pens, but I retain water and get all stiff when fighting. Also am not sure of the purity cause now in Turkey everybody is selling the geno and prices went down like 25-30%, which makes me suspicious.

The indian underground shit makes go nate diaz mode. But I also use meldonium and is pretty nice :)

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2018, 07:09:47 AM »

No, as a general rule it will take roughly 5-10 days for endocrine IGF-1 levels to hit their ceiling for a given GH dosage and conversely about the same time for them to lower to baseline.  I wouldn't stress...

Chestrockwell you seem to be pretty damn smart I'm looking forward to reading your future posts. Debates are good guys and he's backing up everything he said with good info.

Thank you, Sir - appreciate the kind words.

igf induced hyperplasya and acromegaly is real son. Even my dick mutated with some significant change in thickness.

Another solid contribution, however posts like these are worthless without pictures.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2018, 09:39:21 AM »
No, as a general rule it will take roughly 5-10 days for endocrine IGF-1 levels to hit their ceiling for a given GH dosage and conversely about the same time for them to lower to baseline.  I wouldn't stress...

Thank you, Sir - appreciate the kind words.

Another solid contribution, however posts like these are worthless without pictures.

Thanks bro, love it having u here.. i dont remember you or the other bro, making fun og chinese hgh.. is it really worthless or waste of money?

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2018, 09:48:20 AM »
Thanks bro, love it having u here.. i dont remember you or the other bro, making fun og chinese hgh.. is it really worthless or waste of money?

I've been pretty vocal over the years that I'd try to avoid non FDA approved brands of rHGH if possible.  This is largely due to the fact that we aren't going to be exactly sure what is in the vial.  FDA approval requires TONS of clinical test, using thousands of subjects over many years to occur.  This is to ensure safety and purity, among other things.

Even if a brand "scores" high, this does not necessarily mean that it is "safe" to use.  Even with things like improper protein folding, elevated levels of exotoxins, etc occurring, the products can all still result in receptor level bioactivity.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2018, 10:35:34 AM »
I've been pretty vocal over the years that I'd try to avoid non FDA approved brands of rHGH if possible.  This is largely due to the fact that we aren't going to be exactly sure what is in the vial.  FDA approval requires TONS of clinical test, using thousands of subjects over many years to occur.  This is to ensure safety and purity, among other things.

Even if a brand "scores" high, this does not necessarily mean that it is "safe" to use.  Even with things like improper protein folding, elevated levels of exotoxins, etc occurring, the products can all still result in receptor level bioactivity.

Good answer. Is there any way to know if its real so early ? Only thing i notice is i feel like my hands are dead when i wake up at night.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2018, 10:38:15 AM »
Good answer. Is there any way to know if its real so early ? Only thing i notice is i feel like my hands are dead when i wake up at night.

No, doing a "feel test" is not going to address many of the concerns I have with non-FDA brands of GH.  Some of the well-known symptoms of GH (e.g. CTS, soft tissue edema, lethargy) may even be exaggerated when using non-FDA brands, but this does not automatically equate to them being "stronger".  In fact, many of these symptoms could be signs of one's body "fighting" the substance being injected (and/or the other ingredients in the vial).

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2018, 10:54:30 AM »
No, doing a "feel test" is not going to address many of the concerns I have with non-FDA brands of GH.  Some of the well-known symptoms of GH (e.g. CTS, soft tissue edema, lethargy) may even be exaggerated when using non-FDA brands, but this does not automatically equate to them being "stronger".  In fact, many of these symptoms could be signs of one's body "fighting" the substance being injected (and/or the other ingredients in the vial).

Lethargy is a big proplem here.. cts is getting better or im getting used to it