Author Topic: South Africa Today  (Read 2691 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
South Africa Today
« on: March 10, 2018, 08:44:11 AM »
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: South Africa Today
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 09:02:16 AM »
Multiculturalism is an abject failure.

Whites and shitskins do not mix.

Our so-called government leaders are doing the handiwork of the Globalist billionaire scum who wish to extinguish white nationalism, borders and, indeed, the white race, to pave the way toward a new world order.

A hazy shade of brown, smart enough to labour, but too intellectually inferior to be of any threat whatsoever to their absolute rulers.

The Zionists use forced immigration upon our lands to work the agenda.

Days of civil and world wars are coming, quick. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »
Multiculturalism is an abject failure.

Whites and shitskins do not mix.

Our so-called government leaders are doing the handiwork of the Globalist billionaire scum who wish to extinguish white nationalism, borders and, indeed, the white race, to pave the way toward a new world order.

A hazy shade of brown, smart enough to labour, but too intellectually inferior to be of any threat whatsoever to their absolute rulers.

The Zionists use forced immigration upon our lands to work the agenda.

Days of civil and world wars are coming, quick.  

LOL. Ya, George Soros and his buddies are trying to start the final World War and destroy the Earth. How much time have you spent in mental wards?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 10:03:20 AM »
LOL. Ya, George Soros and his buddies are trying to start the final World War and destroy the Earth. How much time have you spent in mental wards?

How do you truly not see this?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 10:18:10 AM »
How do you truly not see this?

Keanu is either blind, jewish, on drugs, refusing to see (there's still good in everyone!), or a liberal.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 10:47:28 AM »

If you’re reasonably intelligent and you’ve spent any considerable time researching all the “moving parts”, the clarity of the picture becomes overwhelming.

I’m genuinely disturbed with the complacency, ignorance and weakness of the common man and woman.

Just continue chasing the new iPhones, booking Cancun vacations and drinking/drugging away your free time, champ.

The grinder’s always looking for new meat.

werewolf operative

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 11:00:07 AM »
Keanu is either blind, jewish, on drugs, refusing to see (there's still good in everyone!), or a liberal.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 04:31:10 PM »
Keanu is a leaf.
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 04:58:30 PM »
This will be USA and Europe tomorrow and eventually Australia. White people wake the fuck up and get rid of the traitors among you and those "Globalists" that corrupt them.

Bonus hint: Globalists = Fake Jews

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 08:44:10 PM »

Yes, because Caucasians AREN'T BEING REPLACED IN EVERY NATION THEY CURRENTLY FORM THE MAJORITY.

Good Lord, keanu, take that question for Fortress, and ask it to yourself.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 11:11:24 PM »
And now the ANC 'government' want to 'expropriate land without compensation' and change the Constitution to do so, basically making property rights worthless for everyone.

Of course, the focus is on whites. The outcome would be like Zimbabwe, except there are 4.6 million whites in SA instead of less than a 100 000.

If the ANC and their allies the EFF start taking farms and property it will probably lead to civil war.

I just hope that the United States will at least support the whites if there is conflict.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 12:02:40 AM »
Coming to a city near you!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 01:24:06 AM »
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 01:32:08 AM »
This will be USA and Europe tomorrow and eventually Australia. White people wake the fuck up and get rid of the traitors among you and those "Globalists" that corrupt them.

Bonus hint: Globalists = Fake Jews

In the United States, interracial marriage percentage is very low. Most whites with anything on the ball want nothing to do with blacks and Hispanics. White women who intermarry are overwhelmingly disgusting filthy fat pieces of white trash.

I was in the supermarket yesterday. I say good morning to the cashier. She doesn’t respond. When she takes my money, she starts having a conversation with the other cashier. At the end of the transaction I say thank you, she doesn’t respond.

She was a ghetto spic so I expected as much but don’t blame your being at the bottom of the financial barrel on discrimination and racism when it’s really a performance issue.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 09:58:43 AM »
In the United States, interracial marriage percentage is very low. Most whites with anything on the ball want nothing to do with blacks and Hispanics. White women who intermarry are overwhelmingly disgusting filthy fat pieces of white trash.

I was in the supermarket yesterday. I say good morning to the cashier. She doesn’t respond. When she takes my money, she starts having a conversation with the other cashier. At the end of the transaction I say thank you, she doesn’t respond.

She was a ghetto spic so I expected as much but don’t blame your being at the bottom of the financial barrel on discrimination and racism when it’s really a performance issue.

I've been in certain fast food type places and experienced what you did at the grocery store. I thought to myself, this must be what it was like to be black in the 60's and where we are headed as whites. If they're showing this level of disdain now, I wonder how bad it will be when we are truly the minority?  :-\

be back

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 02:14:25 PM »

every city that isnt a shanty town was built by white people.
They should all up sticks and leave the country, it would be a third world shit hole in 10 years.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 02:26:33 PM »
I got nothing...I’ve said it all before.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 02:28:02 PM »

I've been in certain fast food type places and experienced what you did at the grocery store. I thought to myself, this must be what it was like to be black in the 60's and where we are headed as whites. If they're showing this level of disdain now, I wonder how bad it will be when we are truly the minority?  :-\

It’s not disdain. It’s the inability to act in a civilized manner.  We’re actually in pretty good shape here in the US. Blacks are killing each other off and with governments at all levels strapped for cash there’s not gonna be any incentive for these people to make babies. So blacks are essentially a non issue. Tightening up the border and making immigration more merit-based should take care of the Hispanic and muzzie problem.

On the other hand, Europe is fucked. Frankly I don’t even give a shit. Europeans hate Americans. So fuck’m.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 02:34:45 PM »
every city that isnt a shanty town was built by white people.
They should all up sticks and leave the country, it would be a third world shit hole in 10 years.

Inside 1 year

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 02:38:43 PM »
It’s not disdain. It’s the inability to act in a civilized manner.  We’re actually in pretty good shape here in the US. Blacks are killing each other off and with governments at all levels strapped for cash there’s not gonna be any incentive for these people to make babies. So blacks are essentially a non issue. Tightening up the border and making immigration more merit-based should take care of the Hispanic and muzzie problem.

On the other hand, Europe is fucked. Frankly I don’t even give a shit. Europeans hate Americans. So fuck’m.

United States has alot of positives going for it.

1st and 2nd Amendment.

Electoral College.

2 Senator representation from every state insures that it will be very difficult for the Democrats to have much legislative power for the foreseeable future if they continue to go far left.

If Trump can work a deal to end chain migration and enforce the border then I feel a helluva lot better.

Alot of 3rd or 4 generation Hispanics that I know are actually pretty conservative once they get into middle age.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 05:11:29 PM »
Forced (((diversity))) doesn't work, races get along better when they're separated. Notice Israel has no multiculturalism, yet they promote it everywhere else.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 05:21:42 PM »
Forced (((diversity))) doesn't work, races get along better when they're separated. Notice Israel has no multiculturalism, yet they promote it everywhere else.

A female friend of mine said: "But those aren't the same Jews!" [i.e., the diaspora Jews who promote diversity in the West vs. the ones in Israel who oppose diversity].

Right...so it's just a coincidence.  ::)

And of course not ALL Jews are doing it.  In fact, my friend's wife is Jewish, and her uncle is a massive Trump supporter.  So of course it isn't every Jew...but Jews do tend to disproportionately be leftist in the West.