Author Topic: Anyone think Trump consults with Rodman?  (Read 1165 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Anyone think Trump consults with Rodman?
« on: March 10, 2018, 04:59:32 PM »
I'm serious. I'm not asking if he's talking foreign policy, but do you think he's picking his brain on Kim the man? That maybe he could get a bit of insight from Dennis?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Anyone think Trump consults with Rodman?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
I'm serious. I'm not asking if he's talking foreign policy, but do you think he's picking his brain on Kim the man? That maybe he could get a bit of insight from Dennis?

duh, of course not

that would suggest he would do some kind of preparation and we know that's not his thing

btw - I seriously doubt this meeting will ever happen

The White House already started backpedaling yesterday

I'm sure you heard about it from the gang over at Fox and Friends

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 10:10:18 PM »

I know (knew) Dennis very well. He has no clue.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 02:08:05 PM »

That's what he wants everyone to think.

Rodman is CIA.  He's been working on some high level shit the last few years.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 03:37:44 PM »

so you and he have at least one thing in common

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 06:22:10 PM »
duh, of course not

that would suggest he would do some kind of preparation and we know that's not his thing

btw - I seriously doubt this meeting will ever happen

The White House already started backpedaling yesterday

I'm sure you heard about it from the gang over at Fox and Friends

I don't watch the news. I've said before I look at BBC and NPR and occasionally links on getbig then draw my own conclusions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 07:12:55 PM »
I don't watch the news. I've said before I look at BBC and NPR and occasionally links on getbig then draw my own conclusions.

I assume you're aware the Trump doesn't do preparation for anything and the kind of preparation needed for a meeting like is is way beyond his bandwidth.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 12:26:23 AM »

Neither does Dump.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 12:28:07 AM »
Dumbass is using this bullshit meeting with Un as a distraction from the Stormy Daniels fiasco he is caught up in.  Un would love to meet with this moron because he would play him like a fiddle. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 08:46:26 AM »
I assume you're aware the Trump doesn't do preparation for anything and the kind of preparation needed for a meeting like is is way beyond his bandwidth.

Let's hope not. Let's also hope that this isn't some bullshit that North Korea put out there with no intention of following through just to make us have egg on our faces. I've seen no response from them as of yet.

Maybe Ivanka can make a power point for the president to bring him up to speed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 09:12:12 AM »
Let's hope not. Let's also hope that this isn't some bullshit that North Korea put out there with no intention of following through just to make us have egg on our faces. I've seen no response from them as of yet.

Maybe Ivanka can make a power point for the president to bring him up to speed.

Of course it's bullshit from NK

Do you know how this meeting suddenly happened.  South Korean official were meeting with Trump (not clear if this meeting was even pre-planned) and they verbally communicated this offer of a meeting and Trump being a Trumptard gave it exactly 2 seconds of thought and immediately agreed.  He didn't consult with ANYONE in his administration. Did't talk to to Mattis.  Didn't talk to Tillerson.  Didn't talk to McMaster.  Didn't talk with our ambassador to South Korea (because we don't have one even though we're 13 months into this clown show).  Didn't consult with anyone except himself and his "very good brain".  Of course less than 24 hours later the White House started back pedaling and putting conditions on the meeting. 

So, it's likely Trump will put no more thought or preparation into the meeting than he did when he accepted the offer.

My guess is that this meeting won't happen or the very least won't happen in May as it's currently supposed to

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 09:51:03 AM »
Of course it's bullshit from NK

Do you know how this meeting suddenly happened.  South Korean official were meeting with Trump (not clear if this meeting was even pre-planned) and they verbally communicated this offer of a meeting and Trump being a Trumptard gave it exactly 2 seconds of thought and immediately agreed.  He didn't consult with ANYONE in his administration. Did't talk to to Mattis.  Didn't talk to Tillerson.  Didn't talk to McMaster.  Didn't talk with our ambassador to South Korea (because we don't have one even though we're 13 months into this clown show).  Didn't consult with anyone except himself and his "very good brain".  Of course less than 24 hours later the White House started back pedaling and putting conditions on the meeting. 

So, it's likely Trump will put no more thought or preparation into the meeting than he did when he accepted the offer.

My guess is that this meeting won't happen or the very least won't happen in May as it's currently supposed to

Ok, I know your stance on "will he", but do you think it would be in his best interest to at least speak to Rodman?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 09:55:46 AM »
Ok, I know your stance on "will he", but do you think it would be in his best interest to at least speak to Rodman?

no

btw - glad you framed it as "his best interest" because I'm sure that's Trump primary focus on anything he does

not sure where on the list the countries best interest shows up, if at all

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 11:13:53 AM »
no

btw - glad you framed it as "his best interest" because I'm sure that's Trump primary focus on anything he does

not sure where on the list the countries best interest shows up, if at all

Probably well above where obama the Musli is on the list.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2018, 06:25:19 PM »
I guess he didn't. Anyway, how much damage was done to their nuclear program by blowing up the tunnels at their facilities? Is it coincidence that Trump pulled the plug after they partially demolished their facility?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2018, 10:29:53 PM »