Author Topic: How to Manipulate Migration Data? Take Belgium...  (Read 747 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
How to Manipulate Migration Data? Take Belgium...
« on: March 11, 2018, 04:56:26 PM »
It should probably not come as a shock that statistics can be, and often are, presented and manipulated by elites. In Belgium -- and in all of Western Europe except Austria -- they form an informal multiculturalist lobby, which dominates universities, NGOs, public institutions and the media, in order to promote a pro-migration agenda...

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11774/belgium-migration-data

- An honest report for this demographic forecasting should be called, "We shall soon be a million more, most of whom will be Muslims". But this kind of headline would invariably create a public debate on demography, population density and Muslim integration -- and that would be out of the question for European elites: that would make people super-anxious and worried.

- Tricky surveys are only used for migration numbers; never for unemployment rates, literacy rates or GDP growth.

- Unless there is rapid awareness about the exponential consequences of chain migration and arrivals from across the Mediterranean, mass migration will continue. Concealing this fact is pursued everywhere in Europe.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: How to Manipulate Migration Data? Take Belgium...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 09:28:13 PM »
It's tragic that Whites are soon going to be pushed to the point where they will commit mass murder to reverse these trends.  But all of this stuff, as best as I can tell, is biologically driven.  As in, nobody really has much of any power over how they behave.  I'm at a point in my life where I don't even blame Ted Bundy for what he did.  If I had his brain, I would be doing the same thing.

Paulegend

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:53 PM »
It's tragic that Whites are soon going to be pushed to the point where they will commit mass murder to reverse these trends.  But all of this stuff, as best as I can tell, is biologically driven.  As in, nobody really has much of any power over how they behave.  I'm at a point in my life where I don't even blame Ted Bundy for what he did.  If I had his brain, I would be doing the same thing.

Im laying odds you go on a killing spree one day
youre more nuts than me, which really isnt a bad thing

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 12:38:38 AM »
that topic probably wont even be discussed 15yrs from now because some European countries will be utterly fucked from unemployment.

The world is preparing to move away from free trade agreements. Couple that with AI to wipe out 40% of jobs in the next 15yrs and you have unenployment at a number high enough the govts will be trying to prevent riots and violence from locals instead of immigrants.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 03:09:53 AM »
that topic probably wont even be discussed 15yrs from now because some European countries will be utterly fucked from unemployment.

The world is preparing to move away from free trade agreements. Couple that with AI to wipe out 40% of jobs in the next 15yrs and you have unenployment at a number high enough the govts will be trying to prevent riots and violence from locals instead of immigrants.

It's already slowly starting in Germany , this Euro summer could be beginning of the end for Germany  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 03:12:34 AM »
It should probably not come as a shock that statistics can be, and often are, presented and manipulated by elites. In Belgium -- and in all of Western Europe except Austria -- they form an informal multiculturalist lobby, which dominates universities, NGOs, public institutions and the media, in order to promote a pro-migration agenda...

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11774/belgium-migration-data

- An honest report for this demographic forecasting should be called, "We shall soon be a million more, most of whom will be Muslims". But this kind of headline would invariably create a public debate on demography, population density and Muslim integration -- and that would be out of the question for European elites: that would make people super-anxious and worried.

300 000 muslims in Brussels (Molanbeek)  ::)