Author Topic: Didn't Realize Arnold Had Completely Transitioned ...  (Read 9950 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Didn't Realize Arnold Had Completely Transitioned ...
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 11:36:32 PM »
You are an idiot and an anti-Semite.

Austrians joined the German Army under duress right before Hitler annexed Austria. Many at gun point and most were later sent to fight in the worst battles in the Soviet Union.

Your uneducated viewpoint is disgusting and shows you’re nothing but a thinly veiled racist.

You are being too generous.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2018, 01:00:22 AM »

Austrians joined the German Army under duress right before Hitler annexed Austria. Many at gun point and most were later sent to fight in the worst battles in the Soviet Union.

Your uneducated viewpoint is disgusting and shows you’re nothing but a thinly veiled racist.

Actually this isn't uneducated believe it or not. This "viewpoint" indeed is a commonplace in higher educational institutions in Europe. I learned that this was being taught when I attended university. I was also taught its not incorrect. It's something North Americans prefer to react like ostriches too.

People from around the world are taught very different things in regards to Hitler and World War 2. What we know here doesn't necessarily make it correct and a true historian would say just that.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2018, 01:03:09 AM »
Matt C once again turned a thread 180 degrees.

Back to the maid.. ... would titty fuck.

be back

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2018, 01:53:26 AM »
Actually this isn't uneducated believe it or not. This "viewpoint" indeed is a commonplace in higher educational institutions in Europe. I learned that this was being taught when I attended university. I was also taught its not incorrect. It's something North Americans prefer to react like ostriches too.

People from around the world are taught very different things in regards to Hitler and World War 2. What we know here doesn't necessarily make it correct and a true historian would say just that.
If Germany had won the war the Holocaust wouldn't have happened...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2018, 02:49:32 AM »
I agree Arnold is bought and paid for. And tomorrow he still gets in his Hummer and uses the product of the companies he wants to sue. What a fucking joke. Arnold has gone full cuck, he is useless to us now. I think he was a great BB and made some entertaining movies but now he has lost it and appears effeminate and weak.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 03:21:52 AM »
True.  I think about that too.  That said, Arnold himself had a WAY higher carbon footprint than most people.  Additionally, his generation was the one that started the multicultural cancer that has afflicted every White nation, aside from Poland and Finland, and perhaps a few select others [Bulgaria?].

That said, Arnold also encouraged a lot of young men and boys to become more masculine, by picking up a set of weights for the first time.  So should Arnold be spared from our wrath towards leftists? Hmm?

Poland,Hungary,Slovakia & Czech Republic  ;)

Finland is gone  :P

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 03:23:28 AM »
The maid had a lot of plastic surgery. I think that's her on the right.

His son appears to be transitioning as well....

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 05:42:12 AM »
I think Arnold has lost his mind or he is just trying to stay relevant. Either way he is an asshole. Let's this k about the many great things the oil industry has given to the world. First of all it runs the world. It's the number one energy source on the planet. Oil puts tens of thousands of jets into the air every day. Life saving Medicine and medical body parts are transported every day because of it. Virtually every thing we touch is related to oil products. There is no other reliable energy source that holds a candle to the power of oil.
    Also Arnold holds no weight of power behind any suit brought to the oil industries. He is but a small worthless flea on the largest alpha wolf in the pack  by comparison. He has become nothing more than an attention whore pot stirring tool for the left.
h

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 05:45:30 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 06:19:24 AM »

I’m an anti-Semite and a racist. Why would being these need to be “thinly-veiled”? They’re badges of honour in a world that’s become one big hippy-dippy libfest of homo multiculturalism.

Hitler was correct.

P.S. Arnold has indeed fully transitioned. Total limp dick. 

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 06:39:39 AM »
everything about arnold is fake now, even his lame ass bodybuilding shows he promotes, i seriously doubt he really thinks todays pros are great and he has interest in the show

werewolf operative

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2018, 06:53:17 AM »
You are an idiot and an counter-semite.

How can the good folks of Ferguson successfully boycott Black Friday if their welfare checks don't come until Monday and they looted everything they needed last night?

Is it even possible to buy a big screen TV with food stamps?

I'd strongly suggest we change the name to "White Friday" before Eric Holder tells us we are to refer to looters as "undocumented shoppers" from now on.

The police in Ferguson are using smoke and tear gas to disperse crowds in very windy, sub-40 degree weather. This method is not too effective.

They should be using fire hoses and massive amounts of water to disperse the "protestors". The chocolate popsicles won't stay outside too long once they're wet.

It is about time we start giving out a free boat ticket to Liberia as reparations for these social program leaches.

You don't like America, fuck you and back to Africa you go?

Another boomer cuckservative jew.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2018, 08:03:16 AM »
Didn't Arnold say in the original version of Pumping Iron that he admired or wanted to be like Hitler? Or something to that effect? Well, he's done a complete 180 now. He even condemns grabbing ass now (while skillfully avoiding admitting to having done it himself).

Hypocrite.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2018, 08:31:26 AM »
Didn't Arnold say in the original version of Pumping Iron that he admired or wanted to be like Hitler? Or something to that effect? Well, he's done a complete 180 now. He even condemns grabbing ass now (while skillfully avoiding admitting to having done it himself).

Hypocrite.

In his youth, Arnold engaged in more “pussy grabbing” ways than the next 1,000 men. Now that he’s old and his pecker’s permanently offline, he’s yodeling like a seven-time winner of the Mr. Cuckia contest.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
i really think that arnold wants attention really bad, his movies have all been bombs for several years now , im sure hes counting on the terminator reboot will do well, looks like the king conan is dead in the water.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2018, 09:16:36 AM »
Maybe trying to stay relevant - being famous is a drug.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2018, 10:02:49 AM »

Hypocrite.

He did offend a few black bodybuilders at the time by defending Apartheid, he said South Africa would go to ruin if handed over to the blacks.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2018, 10:37:27 AM »

He’s an anti-Semite for posting something about history?

He’s actually correct. Unfortunately, Israel was really letting Germany have it just as they do now with ME countries. Increased banking services and interest rates were killing German families. Jews that lived in Germany at that time snubbed their nose at Hitler and also Germans for that matter. They never acimilated.

Victors write history.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2018, 01:05:16 PM »
He’s an anti-Semite for posting something about history?

He’s actually correct. Unfortunately, Israel was really letting Germany have it just as they do now with ME countries. Increased banking services and interest rates were killing German families. Jews that lived in Germany at that time snubbed their nose at Hitler and also Germans for that matter. They never acimilated.

Victors write history.

Yep.

Hitler also gave Jews a grace period in which to exit Germany.

Many didn’t take him up on the offer.

Oh, well.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2018, 01:26:57 PM »
Is it too late to rethink this whole Hitler jew holocaust thing?
h

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2018, 01:41:48 PM »
Is it too late to rethink this whole Hitler jew holocaust thing?

Never. From birth (1970), I had the whole Hitler-is-the-most-evil-man-ever drilled into me, from every possible angle.

Then I decided to dig further than the tried-and-true narrative.

Quite a shock to discover the truth.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2018, 01:48:14 PM »
He really has gone soft. Couldn't even bring myself to read the article when I saw this dumb headline the other day.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2018, 02:00:46 PM »
Never. From birth (1970), I had the whole Hitler-is-the-most-evil-man-ever drilled into me, from every possible angle.

Then I decided to dig further than the tried-and-true narrative.

Quite a shock to discover the truth.

You and I are the same age, yeah. Nothing but anti Hitler Nazi,  literally every school year it was discussed. The more I see what is going on in the world the more I side with Mel Gibson, what Dorian Yates has stated. Will look into more reading on this matter for sure.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2018, 02:02:16 PM »
He really has gone soft. Couldn't even bring myself to read the article when I saw this dumb headline the other day.

I don't think he's gone soft quite the contrary I think he's always been a cunning sly conniving cheating somewhat evil and major asshole  his whole entire fucking  life his true colors are showing
h

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2018, 03:48:25 PM »
You and I are the same age, yeah. Nothing but anti Hitler Nazi,  literally every school year it was discussed. The more I see what is going on in the world the more I side with Mel Gibson, what Dorian Yates has stated. Will look into more reading on this matter for sure.
Yes, I agree. Grew up feeling sorry for the fake jews until I realized it was all a scam. Look how they have corrupted the West. They are on a fast track to achieving their goal of completely destroying the White Western Man. We'll see how this plays out but there is certainly nothing honorable or moral about them. They appear to be scum judging by their actions so far.