Author Topic: Didn't Realize Arnold Had Completely Transitioned ...  (Read 9952 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Didn't Realize Arnold Had Completely Transitioned ...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 01:53:21 PM »
I'll always love Arnold but I realized that he had completely lost it when this story broke.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 02:19:32 PM »
It's as if the Arnold we all knew and loved is already dead. I don't recognize this imposter.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 02:50:29 PM »
He's been dead to us for a while now.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 02:52:46 PM »
Arnold has five kids. He's thinking about their future on our planet.

In contrast to many corrupt and / or stupid American politians, Arnold is smart and takes responsibility. Great guy

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 03:28:15 PM »
Fuck Arnold. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars in oil products has this asshole himself burnt up in his private jet, cars, yachts, homes, making  movies. Fuck you Arnold and die you hipocrit libtard fuck. Your whole fucking Hollywood industry lives and uses oil you fuck.
h

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 03:31:38 PM »
I'll always love Arnold but I realized that he had completely lost it when this story broke.

Maria was no looker either. He must go for personality.

:D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 03:32:18 PM »
He's been dead to us for a while now.

This.

In contrast to many corrupt and / or stupid American politians, Arnold is smart and takes responsibility. Great guy

Yeah, the guy who flies around in private planes and drives cars that get six miles on a gallon of gas.

But he cares about our world. ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 03:34:51 PM »

this is what i expect chris cyborg to look like when she age

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »
what matter is, has Arnold accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 03:51:15 PM »

True.  I think about that too.  That said, Arnold himself had a WAY higher carbon footprint than most people.  Additionally, his generation was the one that started the multicultural cancer that has afflicted every White nation, aside from Poland and Finland, and perhaps a few select others [Bulgaria?].

That said, Arnold also encouraged a lot of young men and boys to become more masculine, by picking up a set of weights for the first time.  So should Arnold be spared from our wrath towards leftists? Hmm?

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 06:18:29 PM »
Arnold drives a Bugatti, one of the biggest polluters on the planet.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 06:23:09 PM »
Arnold is a piece of shit.

He's (and probably always has been) a total fucking fraud.

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 06:40:12 PM »
I am convinced someone is blackmailing him into being a pansy liberal.

Back in the 80's or 70's Arnold appeared in Milton Friedmans "free to choose" series....now he wants to sue a company that brings us energy....seriously.....

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 07:02:34 PM »

I definitely believe stuff like this happens.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 07:25:07 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/arnold-schwarzenegger-to-sue-oil-companies-for-killing-people/ar-BBK8LDa?li=AA2qN5v&ocid=ientp

Has completely gone off the deep end now.

Arnold is a fucking idiot libtard now.  I shake the dust of him from my feet.  He deserves the fate of Coleman for his stupidity and I hope he gets it in full measure.  A lying, scumbagging, libtardian fuckwad.

If there is a hell, he belongs in it along with the rest of his fellow shitbag libs.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 07:33:16 PM »
The maid had a lot of plastic surgery. I think that's her on the right.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 07:36:32 PM »
Damn. He’s gone off the deep end. How does this happen?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 07:44:51 PM »

Back in the 80's or 70's Arnold appeared in Milton Friedmans "free to choose" series....now he wants to sue a company that brings us energy....seriously.....
Are u implying the rumors of the secret films in someone’s safe are true then?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 09:27:47 PM »

You are all a bunch of fags.  I'd smash those cans now.  Let alone 20 years ago.  That must have been one salacious rack.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 10:30:30 PM »
I definitely believe stuff like this happens.

Same here.  If not Arnold, I suspect it has happened with others.  Maybe Arnold has some existential guilt, given that he is 70 now, and may be in his last decade of life.  But what a life that was.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 10:34:39 PM »
He’s gone full libtard.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 10:36:32 PM »
Arnold is a fucking idiot libtard now.  I shake the dust of him from my feet.  He deserves the fate of Coleman for his stupidity and I hope he gets it in full measure.  A lying, scumbagging, libtardian fuckwad.

If there is a hell, he belongs in it along with the rest of his fellow shitbag libs.

For a man whose father served in Hitler's military, it is sad seeing this happen.

As for my posts like this, I think that if the average person had ANY idea what Germany was facing during the "peace" period between the two world wars, they would know full well why Hitler was so popular.

And I'm NOT saying that no Jews suffered - what I'm saying is that powerful Jews did horrible things to Germany, in addition to providing funding to the USSR, which murdered 20 million people BEFORE WWII started - again, during the "peace" period between the two world wars.  Meanwhile, Hitler had obtained full dictatorial power by 1933, yet only performed 5,000 political murders by 1939.

Let's also not forget that Jewish interests boycotted German goods when Hitler rose to power.  This resulted in Hitler ordering the boycotts of Jewish businesses in Germany for ONE DAY.  Yes - ONE DAY.  The entire nation was sanctioned, and Hitler enacted a lowly ONE DAY boycott of Jewish goods.

But please, I want to learn more about how Germans [or Austrians or Italians] were the bad guys during that war.  ::)

Also - and if this information is wrong, feel free to correct me - Hitler asked for peace many times during the lead-up to WWII, as well as DURING WWII, with the last peace offer coming after Hitler had captured France.  Think about that - Hitler had taken over France, and he was STILL offering peace!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2018, 10:49:46 PM »
For a man whose father served in Hitler's military, it is sad seeing this happen.

As for my posts like this, I think that if the average person had ANY idea what Germany was facing during the "peace" period between the two world wars, they would know full well why Hitler was so popular.

And I'm NOT saying that no Jews suffered - what I'm saying is that powerful Jews did horrible things to Germany, in addition to providing funding to the USSR, which murdered 20 million people BEFORE WWII started - again, during the "peace" period between the two world wars.  Meanwhile, Hitler had obtained full dictatorial power by 1933, yet only performed 5,000 political murders by 1939.

Let's also not forget that Jewish interests boycotted German goods when Hitler rose to power.  This resulted in Hitler ordering the boycotts of Jewish businesses in Germany for ONE DAY.  Yes - ONE DAY.  The entire nation was sanctioned, and Hitler enacted a lowly ONE DAY boycott of Jewish goods.

But please, I want to learn more about how Germans [or Austrians or Italians] were the bad guys during that war.  ::)

Also - and if this information is wrong, feel free to correct me - Hitler asked for peace many times during the lead-up to WWII, as well as DURING WWII, with the last peace offer coming after Hitler had captured France.  Think about that - Hitler had taken over France, and he was STILL offering peace!

You are an idiot and an anti-Semite.

Austrians joined the German Army under duress right before Hitler annexed Austria. Many at gun point and most were later sent to fight in the worst battles in the Soviet Union.

Your uneducated viewpoint is disgusting and shows you’re nothing but a thinly veiled racist.