Author Topic: Draft GOP report: No coordination between Trump and Russia  (Read 3517 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Draft GOP report: No coordination between Trump and Russia
« on: March 12, 2018, 03:21:38 PM »
Now let's move along to how they haven't hired enough butler and maid positions  ::) ::)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republicans on the House intelligence committee have completed a draft report concluding there was no collusion or coordination between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia.

The finding is sure to please the White House and enrage panel Democrats who have not yet seen the document.

After a yearlong investigation, Texas Rep. Mike Conaway says the committee has finished conducting dozens of witness interviews and will share the report with Democrats on Tuesday. Conaway is the Republican leading the House probe.

The public will not see the report until Democrats have reviewed it and the intelligence community has decided what information can become public, a process that could take weeks. Democrats are expected to issue a separate report with much different conclusions.

https://apnews.com/dc7c4ec1be104801aefd46313fadb01b/Draft-GOP-report:-No-coordination-between-Trump-and-Russia

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Draft GOP report: No coordination between Trump and Russia
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 03:36:56 PM »
Oh I'm sure little Schiff for brains will have a "minority report." 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 04:03:05 PM »
LOL @ House Intelligence Report

Nunes has made them a complete and total laughing stock

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 04:48:00 PM »
LOL @ House Intelligence Report

Nunes has made them a complete and total laughing stock

In your little isolated fairy tale, delusional world of Slate and Mother Jones, yes.

However, the majority of registered, likely voters do not care and that is all that matters in the end.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 05:00:26 PM »
In your little isolated fairy tale, delusional world of Slate and Mother Jones, yes.

However, the majority of registered, likely voters do not care and that is all that matters in the end.

New Flash

The investigation in the House is a joke
Nunes sole effort in the so called "investigation" has been to try to shield Trumptard.....not exactly how an investigation is supposed to work

The House "investigation" is a certified sham thanks to Nunes

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 05:08:27 PM »
New Flash

Nunes sole effort in the so called "investigation" has been to try to shield Trumptard.....not exactly how an investigation is supposed to work

Nunes destroying Grasping's mind even further. Nunes is a great patriot at this point with all of his work so far.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 05:11:35 PM »
New Flash

So Trump colluded with Russia to win the election?

You really going with that one?

The Democrats can't run anything properly.

By the way, remember the other day you were carrying on about how badass California was?

Check out this article

San Francisco is losing more residents than any other city in the US, creating a shortage of U-Hauls that puts a rental at $2,000 just to move to Las Vegas

http://www.businessinsider.com/san-francisco-bay-area-residents-moving-away-increase-u-haul-rental-prices-2018-3

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 05:39:29 PM »
So Trump colluded with Russia to win the election?

You really going with that one?

The Democrats can't run anything properly.

By the way, remember the other day you were carrying on about how badass California was?

Check out this article

San Francisco is losing more residents than any other city in the US, creating a shortage of U-Hauls that puts a rental at $2,000 just to move to Las Vegas

http://www.businessinsider.com/san-francisco-bay-area-residents-moving-away-increase-u-haul-rental-prices-2018-3

LOL.  Clearly you have not read any of my posts about the collusion question.

I assume (though probably shouldn't) that you're aware that Democrats aren't running this investigation

I have no idea why you would choose to bring up San Francisco. 

What does that have to do with Nunes sham of an investigation or are you having a hard time focusing which appears to be common for Trumptards

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 06:16:15 PM »

LOL.  Clearly you have not read any of my posts about the collusion question.

I assume (though probably shouldn't) that you're aware that Democrats aren't running this investigation

What does that have to do with Nunes sham of an investigation or are you having a hard time focusing which appears to be common for Trumptards

Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia to win the election? I don't.

I do think Russia meddled in the election to sway votes to Trump, but only by making public damaging info on Clinton. She was a train wreck of a candidate and only needed a little push from outside forces to give the reluctant masses a reason to vote Trump instead of her.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 06:19:01 PM »

LOL.  Clearly you have not read any of my posts about the collusion question.

What? Some bullshit, hyped up kangaroo court snipe hunt meant to distract from Trump's massive TANGIBLE success in his first year in office?

The mainstream media does not have near the power it used to and Trump has been far too solid thus far.

You can't stop what's coming.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 06:24:51 PM »
What? Some bullshit, hyped up kangaroo court snipe hunt meant to distract from Trump's massive TANGIBLE success in his first year in office?

The mainstream media does not have near the power it used to and Trump has been far too solid thus far.

You can't stop what's coming.

Whatever you say Trumptard

To review

House Investigation was a joke with Nunes as it's chair.  It was never investigating Trumps collusion with Russia so any conclusion that there was no collusion is about as valid as saying that Trump didn't collude with aliens or bigfoot

Still no idea why you chose to bring up San Francisco in this thread

What was your strategy with that or were you just temporarily distracted as Trumptards often are

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 06:38:10 PM »
Mueller investigation is the only thing that matters. Once that investigation is over, Dump will be behind bars.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 06:39:22 PM »
Nunes destroying Grasping's mind even further. Nunes is a great patriot at this point with all of his work so far.

::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 07:00:25 PM »
Whatever you say Trumptard

To review

House Investigation was a joke with Nunes as it's chair.  It was never investigating Trumps collusion with Russia so any conclusion that there was no collusion is about as valid as saying that Trump didn't collude with aliens or bigfoot

Still no idea why you chose to bring up San Francisco in this thread

What was your strategy with that or were you just temporarily distracted as Trumptards often are

By the way, I saw a recent interview with Senator Warren where she seemed to be largely in support of President Trump's tariffs.

Is the plan of the Democrat Party to move to the right of him on this issue?

How exactly is that going to pan out in the Rust Belt?

You do not see the potential problems he has set up for your party going forward?

You carry on and on throwing all these names around but I have yet to hear a coherent platform from you concerning what EXACTLY it is that you expect from your political party.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 07:10:35 PM »
By the way, I saw a recent interview with Senator Warren where she seemed to be largely in support of President Trump's tariffs.

Is the plan of the Democrat Party to move to the right of him on this issue?

How exactly is that going to pan out in the Rust Belt?

You do not see the potential problems he has set up for your party going forward?

You carry on and on throwing all these names around but I have yet to hear a coherent platform from you concerning what EXACTLY it is that you expect from your political party.

Now you're talking about tariffs and the rust belt

WTF does that have do to the topic of the this thread which YOU started?

Try to focus and if you want to talk about some other topics then start a new thread

Trying to have a conversation with you is like talking to a distracted toddler

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 07:15:36 PM »
File this under another win for Trump and another epic meltdown for Strawman...lololololol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 07:20:09 PM »
Now you're talking about tariffs and the rust belt

WTF does that have do to the topic of the this thread which YOU started?

Try to focus and if you want to talk about some other topics then start a new thread

Trying to have a conversation with you is like talking to a distracted toddler

Evidently you did not read the first sentence of my initial post.

"Time to move along" my man.

Keep putting your head in the sand though...I'll be laying in the hills and valleys like a panther ready to pounce upon my prey!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 07:43:18 PM »
Evidently you did not read the first sentence of my initial post.

"Time to move along" my man.

Keep putting your head in the sand though...I'll be laying in the hills and valleys like a panther ready to pounce upon my prey!

LOL
So your first sentence is why you reply to anything I say about this phony investigation by bringing up a compelety different topic each time

Trumptard logic as it s finest

Trumptard starts a thread by declaring that the sham investigation in the House will clear Trump of collusion and presumably in Trumptard world there are no other significant investigations happening and says that we can all now discuss other topics

Trumptard ignore all comments about the House investigation and responds to comments about it by bringing up new topics

Gotcha

What are your thoughts on the keto diet vs having carbs pre/peri/post workout.
How many time do you think the Fed will raise rates this year?
Is now a good time to plant tomato's?
I had Indonesian food last weekend for the first time and it was pretty good but I think I still like Greek food better.    What do think about working a body part 3 times a week vs once or twice.   It is supposed to rain here tomorrow.  How about where you live. Any rain in the forecast?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 09:36:12 PM »

I do think Russia meddled in the election to sway votes to Trump, but only by making public damaging info on Clinton. She was a train wreck of a candidate and only needed a little push from outside forces to give the reluctant masses a reason to vote Trump instead of her.

I'm not privy to what Mueller knows

It's hard to imagine this very stable genius would be dumb enough to leave evidence of collusion

Everyone agrees on that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 10:31:45 PM »
I'm not privy to what Mueller knows

It's hard to imagine this very stable genius would be dumb enough to leave evidence of collusion

Everyone agrees on that

Lmao...for the last 9 years you’ve got your ass handed to you...give it up. However, I love coming on here to see you come unglued. If you’re not 240, you’re 240 incarnate. 😂😂😂😂

I can’t recall you ever arguing policy. Lmao

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2018, 08:24:52 AM »
We've investigated ourselves and determined no wrong doing.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2018, 09:52:15 AM »
Mueller investigation is the only thing that matters. Once that investigation is over, Dump will be behind bars.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2018, 09:53:08 AM »

Good luck getting a straight answer to this question.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 10:35:42 AM »
We've investigated ourselves and determined no wrong doing.  ::)

is that not what Mueller and his Clinton team have also determined ?
K

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2018, 10:59:24 AM »
LOL
So your first sentence is why you reply to anything I say about this phony investigation by bringing up a compelety different topic each time

Trumptard logic as it s finest

Trumptard starts a thread by declaring that the sham investigation in the House will clear Trump of collusion and presumably in Trumptard world there are no other significant investigations happening and says that we can all now discuss other topics

Trumptard ignore all comments about the House investigation and responds to comments about it by bringing up new topics

Gotcha

What are your thoughts on the keto diet vs having carbs pre/peri/post workout.
How many time do you think the Fed will raise rates this year?
Is now a good time to plant tomato's?
I had Indonesian food last weekend for the first time and it was pretty good but I think I still like Greek food better.    What do think about working a body part 3 times a week vs once or twice.   It is supposed to rain here tomorrow.  How about where you live. Any rain in the forecast?

Okay, since we are evidently doing the potpourri round, how about your response to Hillary Clinton's statement that Trump voters "do not like black people and women??"