Author Topic: T Rex out  (Read 967 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
T Rex out
« on: March 13, 2018, 06:08:48 AM »
Rex Tillerson fired for not kissing the Russian puppets ass. Whose next?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: T Rex out
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 06:16:19 AM »
Pretty fucking brutal and a bad decision on Trumps part.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 07:01:24 AM »
Finally.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 09:18:44 AM »
Rex criticized Trumps daddy Putin for the poisoning.  You don't say anything bad about Putin around fat boy.  Could it be anymore obvious he is owned by Putin.  Then the pussy doesn't even have the balls to tell Tillerson to his face, but does it in a tweet.  Real alpha like some of you claim.  Nothing but a little pussy is all he is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »
Trump didn't just fire Tillerson, he publicly humiliated him.

That's what you get when you go to work for a fucking moron

That's how President Baby Hands conducts the business of the United States

This is an all time new low for this piece of shit excuse for a human being (I'm referring to Trump not Tillerson)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 03:43:51 PM »
The fact that all the lefturds on Getbig are siding with Rex tells me Trump did the right thing. You have to realize that anything you support is immediately suspect and the reverse is usually the good and right thing to do. I have not investigated more about Tillerson but my gut feeling tells me Trump did the right thing just because you libtards are outraged by it. lol!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 04:15:08 PM »
The fact that all the lefturds on Getbig are siding with Rex tells me Trump did the right thing. You have to realize that anything you support is immediately suspect and the reverse is usually the good and right thing to do. I have not investigated more about Tillerson but my gut feeling tells me Trump did the right thing just because you libtards are outraged by it. lol!

I've never liked Tillerson

The way Trump treated him and ultimately fired him reflects poorly on Trump and poorly on our country (something I seriously doubt Trump gives a shit about)

Trump is a shitbag of a human being.  Trump is also a moron who doesn't seem to understand that when you treat people like this it makes it that much harder to get good quality (sane) people to work for you which is probably why he has so many vacancies (the other reason of course being that he simply doesn't give a shit)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 05:10:20 PM »

The way Trump treated him and ultimately fired him reflects poorly on Trump and poorly on our country (something I seriously doubt Trump gives a shit about)

Trump is a shitbag of a human being.  Trump is also a moron who doesn't seem to understand that when you treat people like this it makes it that much harder to get good quality (sane) people to work for you which is probably why he has so many vacancies (the other reason of course being that he simply doesn't give a shit)

One of the more toned down and concise posts I've seen from you lately.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 10:54:01 PM »

Why are you in the Globalist camp? How does that benefit you??

https://townhall.com/columnists/andyschlafly/2018/03/14/trump-ends-globalism-at-the-state-department-n2460577

Outgoing Rex Tillerson is, by all accounts, a very likeable fellow, and no one wants to kick someone when he is down. But President Trump wisely fired him as secretary of state for having an outlook different from Trump’s, and from the agenda Trump was elected on.

We have “different mindsets,” Trump said about Tillerson, as a polite understatement. “We got along, actually, quite well, but we disagree on a lot of things.”

Indeed. Tillerson was the CEO of ExxonMobil, one of the largest multinational corporations in the world. No one could hold that position without being a globalist and he did not convert quickly enough to make America great again.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »

Excellent reasoning; keep it up!   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 06:15:53 PM »

https://townhall.com/columnists/andyschlafly/2018/03/14/trump-ends-globalism-at-the-state-department-n2460577

Outgoing Rex Tillerson is, by all accounts, a very likeable fellow, and no one wants to kick someone when he is down. But President Trump wisely fired him as secretary of state for having an outlook different from Trump’s, and from the agenda Trump was elected on.

We have “different mindsets,” Trump said about Tillerson, as a polite understatement. “We got along, actually, quite well, but we disagree on a lot of things.”

Indeed. Tillerson was the CEO of ExxonMobil, one of the largest multinational corporations in the world. No one could hold that position without being a globalist and he did not convert quickly enough to make America great again.

Thing is, Trump bragged about surrounding himself with the best. So far, all he seems to have demonstrated is poor judgement, either in hiring or in firing. Before hiring Rex, did he not have the opportuntity to vet him? Tell him his position his direction his opinion on things like this, and hear Rex out on whether he agrees? From a management standpoint, I get that the Head Honcho will occasionally have to replace someone, but this is more like managing by chaos than any well thought out plan.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »

how in the heck did you read my post about THE WAY Tillerson was fired and draw the conclusion that I'm "in the globalist camp"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 06:36:37 PM »
how in the heck did you read my post about THE WAY Tillerson was fired and draw the conclusion that I'm "in the globalist camp"

I agree with you. When I heard about it I was disgusted. As a manager one of the hardest things to do is let an employee go sometimes. And the last thing you do is Tweet it. That is even lower than assigning the task to someone else. What really sucks is this is a pattern. That TV show set up where he boldly tells the apprentice they are fired is as fake as Tom Cruise stunts. Man has no common sense or balls. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 06:41:01 PM »
I agree with you. When I heard about it I was disgusted. As a manager one of the hardest things to do is let an employee go sometimes. And the last thing you do is Tweet it. That is even lower than assigning the task to someone else. What really sucks is this is a pattern. That TV show set up where he boldly tells the apprentice they are fired is as fake as Tom Cruise stunts. Man has no common sense or balls. 

Trump is a WORLD CLASS PUSSY

Rather than acting like an adult he taunts and insults his own cabinet via Twitter and then fires them via Twitter

No adult acts like that.   

Probably the same reason he won't every criticize Putin. 

This is the irony of Trump supporters who think they got a "strong man" type when they voted for Trump

They got a guy is is all talk and doesn't even have the stones to tell a person face to face that he's fired